Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everybody

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joebox97

joebox97

Contribution Points : 68325
Forum Reputation : 255

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 1:37 pm

Sorry if this is the wrong section. I'm obviously new here, just wanted to kind of introduce myself to everyone.

Recently in the last few weeks i've began to study the CHSM, not sure why, I guess as a human my curiosity is never satisfied.

Anyway, from the research i've done in the past weeks, it amazes me how much stuff I thought I knew turned out to be lies from the media (doesn't surprise me) but realizing that it fueled my interest in continuing and studying everything I can about this.

I do feel bad for everyone in this situation, Eric and Dylan had something going on and some if not all of their victims were killed indirectly relating to why Eric and Dylan did what they did.
To be honest I feel a connection with Eric & Dylan, I've suffered from depression/anxiety for most of my life and have always been in outcast in this society. Watching videos of them I feel I would of been great friends with them and did stupid/funny stuff like making home movies and modding video games. I can relate to both on such personal levels, Eric's depression and more homicidal thoughts hit home for me, but also Dylan's loneliness and longing for love.

Anyway thanks for having me aboard, I will begin to scroll around here and read up on as much as I can.

Hopefully I will have some questions posted here soon.

Like the rest of you, i'd like to know what really happened that day and the events leading up to it.

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 1:42 pm

Welcome to the forum! Smile
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 1:56 pm

Welcome!!

spinvault

Contribution Points : 72578
Forum Reputation : 0

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 3:39 pm

Glad you joined the forum. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 9:52 am

Welcome!

Sponsored content

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: