Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122900
Forum Reputation : 40

PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect? Empty
PostSubject: PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect?   PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect? Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2018 - 2:13

What kinds of things do you expect to or want to see when PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary comes out in February
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 65644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect?   PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect? Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2018 - 2:21

Well there is gonna be new video from students, that's for sure. I just really hope the documentary doesn't pander to one side on the whole gun control debate and just remains neutral.

PostSubject: Re: PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect?   PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect? Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2018 - 3:29

I'd except more footage from students and also some more comprehensive surveillance and bodycam footage although I don't know how graphic it'll be. I could also see them showing part of the crime scene walk-though video (with the gruesome stuff blurred) since in another documentary directed by Charlie Minn (the one about the McDonald's Massacre) they showed the whole crime scene walk-through (uncensored too), I can send it/link it for anyone who hasn't seen it.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122900
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect?   PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect? Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2018 - 4:31

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
I'd except more footage from students and also some more comprehensive surveillance and bodycam footage although I don't know how graphic it'll be. I could also see them showing part of the crime scene walk-though video (with the gruesome stuff blurred) since in another documentary directed by Charlie Minn (the one about the McDonald's Massacre) they showed the whole crime scene walk-through (uncensored too), I can send it/link it for anyone who hasn't seen it.
Ill watch if you don't mind sending the link to me. Thank you
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect?   PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect? Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2018 - 5:05

1984 San Ysidro McDonald's Massacre Crime Scene Footage

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
rayybayy444

rayybayy444

Contribution Points : 55115
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect?   PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2018 - 13:14

omg that San Ysidro Massacre crime scene footage is amazing! thank you for uploading.
Although many find footage like this "hard to stomach" I find it simply interesting... Its hard to ever understand WHY or HOW someone can kill another person, let alone a mass shooting were many are killed and injured. But looking back at actual footage gives us viewers a better understanding of WHAT happened that day... Which always leaves an open door to trying to figure out WHY these happen.

PostSubject: Re: PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect?   PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PARKLAND: Inside Building 12: Parkland Documentary- What to expect?
Page 1 of 1