Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooting in Strasbourg

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Shooting in Strasbourg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting in Strasbourg   Shooting in Strasbourg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 6:09 pm

Here is the official call for witnesses made by the French police:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72769
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in Strasbourg   Shooting in Strasbourg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:33 pm

Neah wrote:
Several stupid members of the Yellow Jacket movement say the attack was a false flag perpetrated by the State in order to distract people from social issues so they don't protest again next Saturday.
How ludicrous, believing that the current French government is competent enough to successfully plan and perpetrate a false flag attack.
On a semi-related note, what's your thoughts on the yellow jacket movement?

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in Strasbourg   Shooting in Strasbourg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 1:38 am

Neah wrote:
Here is the official call for witnesses made by the French police:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*Cough* Bill Williamson *Cough*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in Strasbourg   Shooting in Strasbourg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 6:00 am

STK wrote:
On a semi-related note, what's your thoughts on the yellow jacket movement?

Regarding their demands themselves, I don't really have an opinion. The yellow jackets are a movement but they also have very different opinions, some of them are from the left, from the right and even from the far-left and far-right. So overall I agree with some of their demands and there are others that I find a bit too much. As a student, there are plenty of their issues that I don't suffer from (yet?) so I may not be the best person to relate to them.

However, I tend to think that you can judge a president mandate after 5 years only, when the president is done and he should have done all the things he wanted to do. Only a very very dangerous piece of legislation would make me go to the street and protest, otherwise I prefer to wait and see the result in the end, given that some measures may balance everything. I may be wrong, this is how i see things but I can understand that some people would strongly disagree. I didn't even vote for Macron, so now I think "you elected him, do with him and let him do his stuff". To me France is not a full democracy, the people elects his president and then it lets him do his work, what is the point of electing someone if you keep interrupting him each time you disagree? And then if you didn't like what he did you vote for another person during the next elections.

I don't know, maybe I think that way because unconsciously I am just a lazy person...
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66194
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in Strasbourg   Shooting in Strasbourg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 3:39 pm

The shooter has now been killed by police.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in Strasbourg   Shooting in Strasbourg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 4:15 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in Strasbourg   Shooting in Strasbourg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 4:24 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
That was to be expected, Jihadists usually never surrender to the Police. This is good really, another waste of Oxygen gone.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in Strasbourg   Shooting in Strasbourg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 4:50 pm

Good riddance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in Strasbourg   Shooting in Strasbourg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Neah wrote:
Good riddance!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Any newer reports on this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in Strasbourg   Shooting in Strasbourg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 1:01 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
Good riddance!

Neah  Any newer reports on this?

So first the victim who suffered from brain death is now dead, 5 people are still seriously injured including 3 people who are between life and death. Three people left the hospital and are now safe.
The terrorist's family is being questioned by the police and they are also radical muslims.

Then earlier on the day Chérif Chekatt was killed, he had talked to a woman in Strasbourg who called the police because she said he seemed to be injured. It was in the neighborhood South Strasbourg where he lived apparently. I don't know exactly where he hid. A helicopter with thermal cameras was used to hunt for the suspect.

Then around 9 p.m. three policemen spotted him meandering in a street in Strasbourg, so they called him and as the terrorist turned and started shooting on the police they fired back and killed him. Witnesses applauded the policemen who were local police officers, two men and one woman and I don't think any of them was injured.

ISIS then claimed responsibility for the terror attack.

People applauding and paying tribute to the police:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in Strasbourg   Shooting in Strasbourg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 10:41 am

A fourth person has died. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in Strasbourg   Shooting in Strasbourg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 10:42 am

Neah wrote:
A fourth person has died. Sad

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in Strasbourg   Shooting in Strasbourg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 12:27 am

A fifth person died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting in Strasbourg   Shooting in Strasbourg - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting in Strasbourg
Page 1 of 1