Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Going to the memorial(s)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 6775
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Going to the memorial(s)   Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:49 am

I'll be flying up to Denver in March for a bachelor party, while I'm there I plan on slipping away from the group to go check out Littleton. There are two memorials right? The one by the school and another one where a few victims were laid to rest, correct? Anyone been to both, or know how far of a drive it will be? Also plan on seeing the building that used to be Black Jack Pizza. Anyone have any other recommendations for a Columbine follower?

joebox97

Contribution Points : 11776
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Going to the memorial(s)   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:36 pm

People will probably judge me but I don't care, if I ever was close to littleton I would go to all of these sites as well, also both of their houses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 83745
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Going to the memorial(s)   Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:45 pm

Hi! check out this thread, there's some good info

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 6775
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Going to the memorial(s)   Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi! check out this thread, there's some good info

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks so much! I am so stoked. Would be cool if I could convince the other guys with the bachelor party to go with me. We're gonna be in Denver for 3 or 4 days. But I also kinda want to do it alone. Do you know approximately how far apart the Clement Park and the Chapel Hill memorials are from each other?

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 83745
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Going to the memorial(s)   Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:00 am

Jt is about a 20 minute drive.

Going to the memorial(s)
Page 1 of 1