Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FINAL COMMISSION REPORT ON MSD SHOOTING

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FINAL COMMISSION REPORT ON MSD SHOOTING Empty
PostSubject: FINAL COMMISSION REPORT ON MSD SHOOTING   FINAL COMMISSION REPORT ON MSD SHOOTING Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 7:31 pm

FINAL REPORT
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 65644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: FINAL COMMISSION REPORT ON MSD SHOOTING   FINAL COMMISSION REPORT ON MSD SHOOTING Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 4:51 am

I remember seeing this report yesterday, but decided to wait and see if you would make a post on it rather than post it myself, since most of the stuff in it is pretty much the same like in the initial full report.

PostSubject: Re: FINAL COMMISSION REPORT ON MSD SHOOTING   FINAL COMMISSION REPORT ON MSD SHOOTING Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 5:52 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
I remember seeing this report yesterday, but decided to wait and see if you would make a post on it rather than post it myself, since most of the stuff in it is pretty much the same like in the initial full report.

Yeah I figured I'd go ahead and make a post for it for anyone who wanted to check it out regardless or who hadn't read the initial report.It definitely is pretty similar to the initial full report although it does have some miscellaneous new information throughout it that I found interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL COMMISSION REPORT ON MSD SHOOTING   FINAL COMMISSION REPORT ON MSD SHOOTING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINAL COMMISSION REPORT ON MSD SHOOTING
Page 1 of 1