Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The length of the shooting compared to others.

Go down 
+7
UncontinuedProcess
ValiantSoldier
cakeman
HanShotFirst
QuestionMark
Adzybear
slippy123
11 posters
AuthorMessage
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 104663
Forum Reputation : 1235

The length of the shooting compared to others.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The length of the shooting compared to others.    The length of the shooting compared to others.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 10:17 pm

cakeman wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

See the red gas can attached to the white propane tank? Do I have to post the quotes about "killing cops" too? You're a very serious person for disregarding my post for saying gas can and cops; and making fun of my coherence while making a middle school C student blush.

The last time I tried to converse with you you made fun of me for comparing the basement tapes quote of a  "suicide plan" with napalm to the attempted suicide of shooting at the propane tanks, because napalm is an "incendiary". So is propane and gasoline!

In the almost 5 years I've been a member on this board, I've never made fun of anyone.
I just pointed out your extreme overthinking which seems to get under your skin, so I feel as I'm not the first person to tell you that.
You can tell how serious I take someone by how good or bad my grammar is  Cool .
Your essay answers were all over the place, and when you resort to being the grammar police on the internet, it's a good sign you lost the debate. Grammar is one thing, talking in circles is another.
It's pretty sad that all you can do is resort to stating the 15 minute massacre comment, even though I logically explained why I thought that was the case.
Ironically, you're trying to call me out on something that no one knows for a fact what he meant.
Literally just about everything you said, you tried to state like it's a fact, when in reality it's nothing but a theory. Hypocrite much?

I've never read such long posts that seemingly explain nothing. Every time a logical rebuttal is stated, you just make up a more bizarre response to fit your narrative.
From "They would of doused the whole school in gasoline" to  "shooting cops were a priority, but they only shot at cops for 3 minutes", and so many more.
I just don't care enough to continue responding to be frank.

The propane tanks would not of taken the library down, period. There are plenty of experts that have debunked this.
Again, propane doesn't combust when shot and that little 2 gallon can of gas wouldn't of done jack shit.
It sounds like you've been watching too many movies.

You came out of nowhere trying to tell us what Eric and Dylan thought, like you're in their heads.
Were you a fly on the wall in a past life in Eric or Dylan's house and over heard them talking? Because if you were boy do I have questions for you lol!
This will just keep going in circles, so do me a favor, don't hijack my threads with your overblown "my theorys are facts, and everyone else is wrong" essay bullshit.
You do have a vivid imagination though, which is for sure a good thing.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 79172
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: The length of the shooting compared to others.    The length of the shooting compared to others.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 1:26 am

I started out nothing but nice. You criticized my English first; when yours is the same amount of bloody atrocious in every post no matter to whom you are speaking, so you aren't fooling anyone. What gets under my skin is people who aren't half as smart as they think they are and never admit when they are wrong. Notice he couldn't even admit he was wrong about the gas cans, and pretends his stating the 15 minute long massacre and 11:09 bomb planting time as fact was my problem. Just stop at "I've never read."

By bullet points for the illiterate, with some additional points to drive it home.
* = the greatest genius of our times
> = unhinged contradictory stupid man

multiple bullets for supporting reasons

*"Dylan said the massacre would last for 15 minutes"

>He literally never said this, he supposedly said it will be "the most nerve-racking 15 minutes of my life, after the bombs are set and we're waiting to charge through the school."
>>It could mean a lot of things. It could mean there will be 15 minutes after the bombs are planted until they explode. No reason whatsoever to suppose it means the length of the massacre.

> I think it means an estimated 15 minutes of shooting victims fleeing from the bombs, until the victims figure out to flee in the other direction, and then the shooters cut off their escape by entering the west entrance.
>>Which is exactly what they did once Dylan saw people run the other direction.
>>This is one appeal to the plan being for the massacre to start on the stairs rather than the parking lot, which seems to be a myth.
>>15 minutes until they turn around, and another 15 minutes until they turn around again might also explain why the cars bombs were set for noon.
>>Maybe this is where they use their knives to stab people.
>>>Dylan wrote the report on the Manson murders, which are stabbings.
>>>He talked about always wanting to stab people in the library.
>>>For some reason he finds the 15 minutes "nerve racking".  
>>>Most agree the main purpose of the guns is to shoot fleeing people.
>>>Maybe they would have been low on ammo at that point, and you have to get up close, i. e. charge the school to stab people.

*"I logically explained why I thought that was the case."

>No, you didn't, you said it was because they were going through with NBK even if the bombs failed, which doesn't have anything to do with the quote.

>Somehow when I actually do this, it's bad and making excuses and too much for him to read.

*"The knives were just for show"

>They spoke about using them, before and during the massacre.

>Any theory which includes a reason for taking them is superior to one that punts on that issue.  
>>Say even if it was just in case they were jumped or cops got them or whatever.

>Seems lazy to say that just because they did not use them.
>>Might as well say the propane bombs were for show because they didn't go off.

*"The car bombs were to get police once they sat inside the cars"

>Literally nobody thinks this. Everybody says it was to either get fleeing students or approaching first responders/police/news media.
>>The car bombs were twice the size of the cafeteria bombs. They were not only for people sitting on top of them.

*"They planted the bombs at 11:09"

>There are three timelines bickered over, and none are that the bombs were planted at 11:09.

>This comes from the notes Dylan made, but they didn't exactly follow that plan. There's another plan in Eric's day planner, and they didn't follow that one either. They seemed to have combined them and altered the plans multiple times.

*"They wondered [sic] the school because they wanted to destroy the school"

>This seems a cliche born of applying our hindsight that the cops did not enter to them.
>>It seems to me a perfectly logical inference to say the cops must have been on their mind
>>>If so, it's just as much a good inference to say they went looking for them.
>>>Makes way more sense to say they got bored with killing students to move on to killing cops, rather than to shoot at lockers.

>It's not even clear the massacre was about hating school.
>>The school was the most familiar place with the most potential victims
>>Eric wrote not to blame the administration
>>Supposedly, they speculate on attacking their work before the school on the tapes.

*"But you admit they wanted to blow up the cafeteria and library and turned on the gas and shot at lockers and so forth. You cannot also say they did not wander around to destroy as much of the school as they could but on pain of contradiction."

>No contradiction
>>Even if they wanted to destroy the school, it doesn't follow that's why they wandered about.
>>The cafeteria and library was the front of the school for news media and so forth.
>>>Supposedly the only molotov cocktails which worked were the one on the CCTV in the cafeteria and the one on the library table before the suicide.
>>They could have broken every window, used their lighters on everything flammable, used every cricket they had, and detached the gas cans from the propane tanks and spread gas throughout the school. They didn't. So, objectively, they did not "destroy as much of the school as they could"

>The turning on the gas and the one fire seems interesting, but the science rooms with the gas were near the library as I understand, and the one fire was next to the room with Dave Sanders and other potential victims. That gas seems to be the one "plan B" I'll buy, and why just one fire, I wonder (that's how you use that word).

*"Lol I will ignore everything you said because you confuse propane tanks with gas cans and think they wanted to kill cops"

>I never confused propane tanks with gas cans. Both were components of the bombs.

>They did want to kill cops.

*"They spent only a minute shooting cops."

>Much longer than a minute.

>However long it was, they did it as much as they could.

>>Eric at Gardner until his gun jams or he reloads, and still more after that
>>In the library until they need to duck away from the return fire and aren't hitting anyone
>>Again when they return to the library even though none of it will hit them.
>>Threw pipe bombs at them too.

*"Propane doesn't combust when shot"

>This guy tries to tell me I think I'm in their heads. How does he know they knew this?

>He literally says they shot at the propane tanks to cause more destruction but that they knew shooting them would do absolutely nothing. Genius.
>>Then Dylan throws a molotov cocktail at it because um he wanted to make it explode but shooting at it totally wasn't that
>>Doom and Duke Nukem was their only experience with anything like this, and in those games things do explode if you shoot them.

>Also they were propane *bombs*, not just propane.

*"They had guns to shoot themselves, so it makes no sense to say they could have died if the bombs exploded when they shot at them."

>Well, they would have.

>They had knives too. Cutting your own throat or shooting yourself is a lot 'colder' than letting a bomb go off.

>Eric said he would die in an explosion of the napalm.
>>His response to this before was that napalm is an incendiary as if propane isn't. Genius.

>Dylan wrote about tying the pipe bomb "Atlanta" to his neck to kill himself

*"The propane tanks would not of taken the library down, period."

>"Would not of" while trying to sound authoritative, for fucks sake

>You haven't shown that they didn't know this. They said it would, in the library, repeatedly.

*"LOL those little gas cans"

>One of them is literally what caused the fire you see on the CCTV.

*"Every time a logical rebuttal is stated, you just make up a more bizarre response to fit your narrative."

>Projection

>5 years on the board, didn't know gas cans were attached to the propane tanks, thinks the bombs were planted at 11:09, and thinks Dylan said the massacre was going to last 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: The length of the shooting compared to others.    The length of the shooting compared to others.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 2:06 am

cakeman wrote:
I started out nothing but nice. You criticized my English first; when yours is the same amount of bloody atrocious in every post no matter to whom you are speaking, so you aren't fooling anyone. What gets under my skin is people who aren't half as smart as they think they are and never admit when they are wrong. Notice he couldn't even admit he was wrong about the gas cans, and pretends his stating the 15 minute long massacre and 11:09 bomb planting time as fact was my problem. Just stop at "I've never read."

By bullet points for the illiterate, with some additional points to drive it home.
* = the greatest genius of our times
> = unhinged contradictory stupid man

multiple bullets for supporting reasons

*"Dylan said the massacre would last for 15 minutes"

>He literally never said this, he supposedly said it will be "the most nerve-racking 15 minutes of my life, after the bombs are set and we're waiting to charge through the school."
>>It could mean a lot of things. It could mean there will be 15 minutes after the bombs are planted until they explode. No reason whatsoever to suppose it means the length of the massacre.

> I think it means an estimated 15 minutes of shooting victims fleeing from the bombs, until the victims figure out to flee in the other direction, and then the shooters cut off their escape by entering the west entrance.
>>Which is exactly what they did once Dylan saw people run the other direction.
>>This is one appeal to the plan being for the massacre to start on the stairs rather than the parking lot, which seems to be a myth.
>>15 minutes until they turn around, and another 15 minutes until they turn around again might also explain why the cars bombs were set for noon.
>>Maybe this is where they use their knives to stab people.
>>>Dylan wrote the report on the Manson murders, which are stabbings.
>>>He talked about always wanting to stab people in the library.
>>>For some reason he finds the 15 minutes "nerve racking".  
>>>Most agree the main purpose of the guns is to shoot fleeing people.
>>>Maybe they would have been low on ammo at that point, and you have to get up close, i. e. charge the school to stab people.

*"I logically explained why I thought that was the case."

>No, you didn't, you said it was because they were going through with NBK even if the bombs failed, which doesn't have anything to do with the quote.

>Somehow when I actually do this, it's bad and making excuses and too much for him to read.

*"The knives were just for show"

>They spoke about using them, before and during the massacre.

>Any theory which includes a reason for taking them is superior to one that punts on that issue.  
>>Say even if it was just in case they were jumped or cops got them or whatever.

>Seems lazy to say that just because they did not use them.
>>Might as well say the propane bombs were for show because they didn't go off.

*"The car bombs were to get police once they sat inside the cars"

>Literally nobody thinks this. Everybody says it was to either get fleeing students or approaching first responders/police/news media.
>>The car bombs were twice the size of the cafeteria bombs. They were not only for people sitting on top of them.

*"They planted the bombs at 11:09"

>There are three timelines bickered over, and none are that the bombs were planted at 11:09.

>This comes from the notes Dylan made, but they didn't exactly follow that plan. There's another plan in Eric's day planner, and they didn't follow that one either. They seemed to have combined them and altered the plans multiple times.

*"They wondered [sic] the school because they wanted to destroy the school"

>This seems a cliche born of applying our hindsight that the cops did not enter to them.
>>It seems to me a perfectly logical inference to say the cops must have been on their mind
>>>If so, it's just as much a good inference to say they went looking for them.
>>>Makes way more sense to say they got bored with killing students to move on to killing cops, rather than to shoot at lockers.

>It's not even clear the massacre was about hating school.
>>The school was the most familiar place with the most potential victims
>>Eric wrote not to blame the administration
>>Supposedly, they speculate on attacking their work before the school on the tapes.

*"But you admit they wanted to blow up the cafeteria and library and turned on the gas and shot at lockers and so forth. You cannot also say they did not wander around to destroy as much of the school as they could but on pain of contradiction."

>No contradiction
>>Even if they wanted to destroy the school, it doesn't follow that's why they wandered about.
>>The cafeteria and library was the front of the school for news media and so forth.
>>>Supposedly the only molotov cocktails which worked were the one on the CCTV in the cafeteria and the one on the library table before the suicide.
>>They could have broken every window, used their lighters on everything flammable, used every cricket they had, and detached the gas cans from the propane tanks and spread gas throughout the school. They didn't. So, objectively, they did not "destroy as much of the school as they could"

>The turning on the gas and the one fire seems interesting, but the science rooms with the gas were near the library as I understand, and the one fire was next to the room with Dave Sanders and other potential victims. That gas seems to be the one "plan B" I'll buy, and why just one fire, I wonder (that's how you use that word).

*"Lol I will ignore everything you said because you confuse propane tanks with gas cans and think they wanted to kill cops"

>I never confused propane tanks with gas cans. Both were components of the bombs.

>They did want to kill cops.

*"They spent only a minute shooting cops."

>Much longer than a minute.

>However long it was, they did it as much as they could.

>>Eric at Gardner until his gun jams or he reloads, and still more after that
>>In the library until they need to duck away from the return fire and aren't hitting anyone
>>Again when they return to the library even though none of it will hit them.
>>Threw pipe bombs at them too.

*"Propane doesn't combust when shot"

>This guy tries to tell me I think I'm in their heads. How does he know they knew this?

>He literally says they shot at the propane tanks to cause more destruction but that they knew shooting them would do absolutely nothing. Genius.
>>Then Dylan throws a molotov cocktail at it because um he wanted to make it explode but shooting at it totally wasn't that
>>Doom and Duke Nukem was their only experience with anything like this, and in those games things do explode if you shoot them.

>Also they were propane *bombs*, not just propane.

*"They had guns to shoot themselves, so it makes no sense to say they could have died if the bombs exploded when they shot at them."

>Well, they would have.

>They had knives too. Cutting your own throat or shooting yourself is a lot 'colder' than letting a bomb go off.

>Eric said he would die in an explosion of the napalm.
>>His response to this before was that napalm is an incendiary as if propane isn't. Genius.

>Dylan wrote about tying the pipe bomb "Atlanta" to his neck to kill himself

*"The propane tanks would not of taken the library down, period."

>"Would not of" while trying to sound authoritative, for fucks sake

>You haven't shown that they didn't know this. They said it would, in the library, repeatedly.

*"LOL those little gas cans"

>One of them is literally what caused the fire you see on the CCTV.

*"Every time a logical rebuttal is stated, you just make up a more bizarre response to fit your narrative."

>Projection

>5 years on the board, didn't know gas cans were attached to the propane tanks, thinks the bombs were planted at 11:09, and thinks Dylan said the massacre was going to last 15 minutes.

Please stop hijacking my topics with your overblown off-topic theories.
This thread is about the length of the massacre compared to other shootings.
I already asked you nicely once not to derail my topics, if you want to share your theories create your own thread.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

PostSubject: Re: The length of the shooting compared to others.    The length of the shooting compared to others.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 2:17 am

Except you didn't ask nicely and it's about things you said. You couldn't have been more of a mouth-breathing ass or more wrong.

Nobody thinks:

1) Dylan said the massacre was planned to last 15 minutes
2) There were no gas cans, only propane tanks
3) The gas cans which didn't exist couldn't start a fire (you see one on the CCTV)
4) The bombs were planted at 11:09
5) They (not you, them) didn't hope or think shooting at the bombs would make them explode
6) They (not you, them) didn't think the bombs would take out the library
7) The car bombs were for people inside the cars
Cool They didn't want to kill cops.
9) Napalm is an incendiary but propane isn't

Those are your theories shown to be crap with basic inferences and things like "here's a picture". You've been here 5 years and know nothing.
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 55625
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: The length of the shooting compared to others.    The length of the shooting compared to others.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 3:11 am

Imagine if they had better guns, started the shooting inside, and just went classroom by classroom, they could have killed an insane amount with all the time the police gave them.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: The length of the shooting compared to others.    The length of the shooting compared to others.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 4:19 am

DanielGardner wrote:
Imagine if they had better guns, started the shooting inside, and just went classroom by classroom, they could have killed an insane amount with all the time the police gave them.

They did have some rather crappy guns, so I guess it was a blessing in disguise in the end. Regardless if they had better weapons, it's still crazy that in almost an hour only 13 people died.
Thanks for staying on topic.
Regarding [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can't argue with someone who tries to tell us what the whole forum thinks, and what Eric and Dylan were thinking at any given moment like he was in their heads.
He keeps hijacking my threads, and blurting out overblown shit like "they would of burned the school down" or "or gas cans started a fire on cctv" when it was a Molotov that did and you can clearly see in photos the gas cans weren't damaged at all.
"No one thinks car were meant for people going through the car", Apparently he is a mind reader now too.  Laughing
I think at this point he is just trolling us.
I nicely asked him multiple times to stay on topic, and not hijack my threads, so at this point I have to go to a 3rd grade level and ignore him and stop giving him attention.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

PostSubject: Re: The length of the shooting compared to others.    The length of the shooting compared to others.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 8:19 pm

1) "Shooting at the bombs to destroy the cafeteria proves they roamed the halls in order to destroy the school somehow.

But also thinking they shot at the bombs in order to make them explode is silly. They knew it would do nothing and did it for no reason. "

2) "There were no gas cans.

But also, wait there were gas cans? Well the gas cans were there for no reason. They couldn't start a fire, even though we see one with our own eyes on video."

3) "They never considered dying in an explosion.

But also, wait Eric said the napalm was the suicide plan? Well I can pretend that napalm is an incendiary and propane isn't, that would help my point somehow."

4) "Dylan said the massacre would last 15 minutes

Oh he didn't? Well I thought he did because they were going to go through with NBK even if the bombs failed. That other unsupported assertion somehow supports this one."

5) "Criticize my theories with facts of the case, and also offer your own so you aren't merely criticizing? That's just you theorizing! "

"would of", "theory's", "per say," bizarrely structured paragraphs, 45 IQ says "No u are incoherent!"

I don't have to be a mind reader. You have to be a mind reader and an incredibly stupid one to say they didn't think the bombs would explode when shooting at them, or that they didn't think the library would collapse when they said it would.

All I have to do is look. The car bombs were more than twice the size of the bombs meant to take out the commons, and all of the books, investigators, and so forth theorize it was either for fleeing students or approaching first responders/police/media. None of them say it was for people sitting in the cars. That's you theorizing and reading their minds and again very, very stupidly.

Here's a picture you've never seen in five years:

"when it was a Molotov that did and you can clearly see in photos the gas cans weren't damaged at all." LMAO you utter buffoon, remember you started saying there were no gas cans. The photo is of the one that didn't catch fire, obviously.  The other one was empty and charred, because it caught fire. The molotov cocktail lit the gas can. Did the molotov in the library start a fire so big? No, obviously, so why not? Maybe because, there wasn't a bloody gas can on the table? Inb4 you never answer because the insufferable, illiterate ego is incapable of not being an ass and admitting it was wrong.

"Smaller containers of flammable liquids were attached to the bomb and these were ignited by whatever it was Dylan threw, causing a fire as the shooters went back upstairs at 11:46 AM." - A Columbine Site

Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is documented as “coleman fuel can (empty)” at table PP (the same one in the above photo)
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The length of the shooting compared to others.    The length of the shooting compared to others.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 6:57 pm

All right you guys..... keep it respectful. NO name calling period

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The length of the shooting compared to others.    The length of the shooting compared to others.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The length of the shooting compared to others.
Page 1 of 1