Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

San Diego elementary school shooting - 1979 news footage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 65644
Forum Reputation : 248

San Diego elementary school shooting - 1979 news footage Empty
PostSubject: San Diego elementary school shooting - 1979 news footage   San Diego elementary school shooting - 1979 news footage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 1:47 am

CBS San Diego just recently uploaded old news footage of the 1979 shooting at Cleveland Elementary School as part of the 40 year anniversary, where a 16-year-old girl, Brenda Spencer, shot towards students and facility from her home across the street, killing the principle and custodian, and injuring 8 students and 1 police officer.

Last edited by School Massacre Archives on Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: San Diego elementary school shooting - 1979 news footage   San Diego elementary school shooting - 1979 news footage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:59 am

Very interesting, thanks for this. I have always wondered what Brenda's motive was apart from the "I hate Monday's" quote she gave to the police.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 67497
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: San Diego elementary school shooting - 1979 news footage   San Diego elementary school shooting - 1979 news footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 8:51 pm

I’ve never really seen any news coverage of this event so thanks for sharing.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Diego elementary school shooting - 1979 news footage   San Diego elementary school shooting - 1979 news footage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

San Diego elementary school shooting - 1979 news footage
Page 1 of 1