Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries

Go down 
+2
QuestionMark
School Massacre Archives
6 posters
AuthorMessage
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58349
Forum Reputation : 296

Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 11:24 pm

How ironic is it that this shooting shares the name of the city/town of one at the cinema with the showing of “The Dark Knight” (Aurora)?

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 11:57 pm

true_crime wrote:
How ironic is it that this shooting shares the name of the city/town of one at the cinema with the showing of “The Dark Knight” (Aurora)?

I actually genuinely thought this took place in Aurora Colorado until I saw a news report saying that the town was in Illinois.

Pixie13

Contribution Points : 56526
Forum Reputation : 270

PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 7:20 am

It's scary to think someone can just gun down their colleague. There are some people at my work that I utterly detest, but I would never hurt them or want to see them hurt.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66194
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 12:46 pm

Video of the shooting:

true_crime

PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 2:57 pm

Pixie13 wrote:
It's scary to think someone can just gun down their colleague. There are some people at my work that I utterly detest, but I would never hurt them or want to see them hurt.

Even sadder is that witness reports say Martin fired indiscriminately- meaning that some, if not all, the people he killed or injured never treated him badly.

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 6:12 pm

Looks like he shouldn't have owned a gun:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 11:33 pm

Names of the victims have officially been released. One of victims was an intern on his first day at the job. No
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 12:31 am

true_crime wrote:

Even sadder is that witness reports say Martin fired indiscriminately- meaning that some, if not all, the people he killed or injured never treated him badly.

Correction: apparently the people he shot and killed was part of a committee, who had a meeting with him and fired him right before the shooting.

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 2:07 am

Still can't believe this shooting happened so close to where I'm living and that one of my family member's cousins was there when it happened. I mean, I knew something like this would happen eventually, but still.

PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 5:04 am

School Massacre Archives wrote:
Video of the shooting:

I didn't know a shooting could cause such a light.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70123
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 7:24 am

"It was like a big machine gun or something"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 7:40 am

I wonder if these will ever stop.
Specifically, why did they want to fire him?
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 8:17 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
I wonder if these will ever stop.
Specifically, why did they want to fire him?

I hope this detail comes out the next couple of days. It would be interesting to find out. He had been working there for 15 years.

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 9:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The full police audio and 911 calls have been released.

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 10:39 pm

Just saw surveillance video of the shooting. God damn. That guy was just waiting at the entrance for police to arrive.

PostSubject: Re: Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries   Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora active shooter situation at Henry Pratt, multiple injuries
Page 1 of 1