Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruz had a crush on Meadow?

Go down 
+2
Screamingophelia
Kerea2244
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123450
Forum Reputation : 40

Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Empty
PostSubject: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 5:39 pm

Ok I know this is kind of a BS theory, but there are rumors saying Cruz had a crush on Meadow Pollack? is that even true
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 5:45 pm

Depends on where it came from?

You know the whole Rachel/Dylan rumor that’s blatantly false.

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 8:11 pm

Since Cruz was still in love with his ex-girlfriend, I'm gonna say this isn't true.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 9:13 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Since Cruz was still in love with his ex-girlfriend, I'm gonna say this isn't true.

Then again he did tell a chick he messaged in a online group about suicidal thoughts that he loved her. Conflicting feelings, no doubt.

In response to the OP I'd need to see some cold hard facts to back this up instead of speculation.

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 11:04 pm

Although they were fairly close in age (Cruz was a year older than her) I doubt that he actually even knew her that well or had a crush on her for that matter. Apparently he was really infatuated with Angelica Gilmartin (aka "Angie") and had a odd fixation with her so idk if he'd even have a thing for Meadow. Especially since he might've not even known her since he only attended MSD for a year or so. He did also still have a thing for his ex-girlfriend, Emily (I forgot her last name), though.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 90306
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 12:34 am

Why did Cruz and girlfriend break up in the first place? Is this when he started acting strange?

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 1:12 am

bradt93 wrote:
Why did Cruz and girlfriend break up in the first place? Is this when he started acting strange?

Uh no man, this break-up was not what led him down the road of acting deranged. There's a lot of reports from literally every year he went to school, including kindergarten, where it's stated that Cruz had a significant difficulty in fitting in with the rest of the class and was often belligerent and disruptive. Now it can be argued that this break-up worsened his already severe behavior, but it was not the cause.

Allegedly the break-up happened because Cruz was abusive to her.

Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:49 am

QuestionMark wrote:
bradt93 wrote:

Uh no man, this break-up was not what led him down the road of acting deranged. There's a lot of reports from literally every year he went to school, including kindergarten, where it's stated that Cruz had a significant difficulty in fitting in with the rest of the class and was often belligerent and disruptive. Now it can be argued that this break-up worsened his already severe behavior, but it was not the cause.

She also said he raped her, which to be honest I don't really believe.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 2:25 pm

How can he have a crush on a meadow?
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 2:26 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
bradt93 wrote:

Oh I only thought it started when he met Emma the skinhead, my bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 2:59 pm

He was texting his ex-girlfriend just minutes before 14:21, so I'd say it's likely false.
Back to top Go down
Pixie13

Contribution Points : 56526
Forum Reputation : 270

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 3:38 pm

When did she say he raped her? IIRC he threatened to rape her friend but I haven't seen anything about him actually being a rapist.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 3:58 pm

Pixie13 wrote:
When did she say he raped her? IIRC he threatened to rape her friend but I haven't seen anything about him actually being a rapist.
Learn to quote properly, Jesus Christ. The fact he was able text to her proves that she's lying about whatever her claim against Cruz is, you'd think you would block a guy who's not only your ex-boyfriend but is supposed to be harassing and assaulting you and your friends.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:07 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Pixie13 wrote:
Learn to quote properly, Jesus Christ. The fact he was able text to her proves that she's lying about whatever her claim against Cruz is, you'd think you would block a guy who's not only your ex-boyfriend but is supposed to be harassing and assaulting you and your friends.
Maybe she was pissed, because he didn't give her enough attention when they were dating? I could tell Cruz was more independent minded and didn't want to be settled down.
Back to top Go down
Pixie13

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:52 pm

I can't quote on my phone, no need to be a twat about it.

Learn to read properly, perhaps, then you wouldn't get so unnecessarily aggressive. I can't find anything to suggest his *ex-girlfriend* claimed he raped her, can you actually link to it or did you confuse what her friend said about threatening to rape her (which sounds in character to be honest)?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 5:07 pm

Absolutely, there’s no need to be rude.

I post from my phone and I seem to have so many silly typos Sad it happens

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 5:22 pm

Pixie13 wrote:
I can't quote on my phone, no need to be a twat about it.

Learn to read properly, perhaps, then you wouldn't get so unnecessarily aggressive. I can't find anything to suggest his *ex-girlfriend* claimed he raped her, can you actually link to it or did you confuse what her friend said about threatening to rape her (which sounds in character to be honest)?
I apologise, I was in a bad mood and didn't mean to take it out on you, my bad. I can't find or even show any sources as I'm on my tablet but I do remember seeing something about his ex-girlfriend claiming something about rape, but again it's just a claim and no actual evidence.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Pixie13

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 5:28 pm

Apology accepted, we all get in bad moods sometimes.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 12:05 am

bradt93 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
bradt93 wrote:

Oh I only thought it started when he met Emma the skinhead, my bad.

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply with this post. Is this supposed to be a dig at me, or maybe you're serious...?

bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 10:55 pm

It's a dig at Emma Gonzalez, not you.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 12:48 am

bradt93 wrote:
It's a dig at Emma Gonzalez, not you.

Oh, ok, I wasn't sure there. Sorry for getting paranoid on you there.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruz had a crush on Meadow?   Cruz had a crush on Meadow? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruz had a crush on Meadow?
Page 1 of 1