Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66307
Forum Reputation : 430

Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.   Empty
PostSubject: Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.    Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.   Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 12:57 pm

It was the tenth anniversary of the Winnenden school shooting just two days ago, I'm surprised nobody really posted anything about it.

Here's a couple of articles (some of them from german media) that were posted a couple of days ago.

Tagesschau:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tiroler Tageszeitung:

Sueddeutsche Zeitung:

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.    Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.   Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 2:47 pm

I was 7 when this happened and I can still slightly remember seeing the Sky News Footage Kretschmer's gun fight with the Police. Can't believe it's been 10 years, I wonder where Tim would have been now if he didn't commit the shooting?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.    Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.   Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 7:05 pm

Was the date of 11 March a coincidence, or did Kretschmer know that it was the fifth anniversary of the Madrid attacks?

Robert Bales even did his attack on 11 March too, but that one is almost certainly a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.    Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.   Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 8:07 pm

TheDragonoid wrote:
No copycats yet? Reality is often disappointing.

Ali David Sonboly would like to have a word with you.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.    Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 6:57 pm

Ugh, completely forgot. Just my luck.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.    Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 7:01 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
Was the date of 11 March a coincidence, or did Kretschmer know that it was the fifth anniversary of the Madrid attacks?

Robert Bales even did his attack on 11 March too, but that one is almost certainly a coincidence.
Probably not, though the Geneva County shootings happened the day before so maybe that had something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.    Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winnenden school shooting 10th Anniversary articles.
Page 1 of 1