Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters

Go down 
+5
dyonqqr
Carnifex879
Ex_nihilo
Unknown
QuestionMark
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 6:58 am

I've found Anti-Federal/Police mass shooters much more interesting recently. Some aren't all too well known.

Particularly Carl Drega, a man with a history of shouting matches with the government and authorities, who shot dead four people (two state troopers) before being killed in a gun battle with police; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Richard Poplawski, a white supremacist, who shot dead three police officers and wounded one when his house was visited by police; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Micah Xavier Johnson; an anti-white racist who shot dead five officers, wounded nine officers + two civilians, before holing up in a room and being killed by an exploding robot; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm curious as to which of these guys you find most interesting, and which other shooters targeting police you are interested in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 7:29 am

Jerad and Amanda Miller during the 2014 Las Vegas shootings.

Although he's not a shooter the one I am the most interested is Timothy McVeigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 4:18 pm

Mark Essex
Lovelle Mixon
Gavin Long

Mark Essex got shot around 200 times I believe. Lovelle Mixon managed to take down two SWAT officers with an SKS. Gavin Long had his own YouTube channel which is still up, but a lot of the videos were removed.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 4:24 pm

I swore we had a thread like this before. Regardless:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These two shootings were carried out by career criminals who wanted to get back at police for arresting them.

EricsToastInTheCaf and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61126
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 7:16 pm

This might be the thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It has some shooters mentioned in it.

I think Micah Xavier Johnson is the most interesting at the moment.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 11:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Ex_nihilo

Contribution Points : 46685

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 9:23 pm

Justin Bourque in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 10:52 pm

basically any misanthrope mass shooter like Pekka-Eric Auvinen or Eric Harris maybe Adam Lanza too but he didn't shoot at the cops
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 67497
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 11:47 pm

Matthew Riehl is one that hasn't been mentioned:

EricsToastInTheCaf and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 39434
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 4:05 pm

Seong Byung-dae specifically went after cops after being arrested multiple times since 2001. He scouted out a police station for targeting beforehand. The actual attack was on civilians, but seemingly in an attempt to attract police to ambush. He said "My goal is to kill one more police officer before I die," later increasing his goal to "My purpose is to kill as many police officers as I can."

Yang Jia stabbed and killed six Shanghai police officers.
This was in retaliation for a string of harassment and power abuse incidents, including being interrogated for his unregistered bicycle, beaten to the point of bruising, and having his attempt at suing shot down.
Despite being executed, it is actually considered a hero among many people in China. One comment summarized the widely-held sympathetic perspective: "You have done what most people want to do, but do not have enough courage to do."

Chris Harper-Mercer made it a point in his manifesto about killing cops, but I'm not sure if he actually did during his attack. ("They also don’t take on the cops. Why kill other people but you won’t takeout the cops.")

Brenda Spencer obviously mostly shot at students and staff, but took great joy in shooting cops, calling them "pigs" to a reporter over the phone, saying she wanted to shoot more, and cheered when a cop got shot on TV.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 39278
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 5:00 pm

Ed Lutes, while a cop- targeted his co-worker and supervisor during his attack. A classic injustice collector.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

EricsToastInTheCaf likes this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 10:15 am

Valentin Doroshenko killed two cops and wounded 3 in Odessa, Ukraine with homemade handguns.

EricsToastInTheCaf likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60164
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 3:01 pm

Could you count Timothy McVeigh for this?

Contribution Points : 55713

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2021 4:15 am

dyonqqr wrote:
Seong Byung-dae specifically went after cops after being arrested multiple times since 2001. He scouted out a police station for targeting beforehand. The actual attack was on civilians, but seemingly in an attempt to attract police to ambush. He said "My goal is to kill one more police officer before I die," later increasing his goal to "My purpose is to kill as many police officers as I can."

Yang Jia stabbed and killed six Shanghai police officers.
This was in retaliation for a string of harassment and power abuse incidents, including being interrogated for his unregistered bicycle, beaten to the point of bruising, and having his attempt at suing shot down.
Despite being executed, it is actually considered a hero among many people in China. One comment summarized the widely-held sympathetic perspective: "You have done what most people want to do, but do not have enough courage to do."

Chris Harper-Mercer made it a point in his manifesto about killing cops, but I'm not sure if he actually did during his attack. ("They also don’t take on the cops. Why kill other people but you won’t takeout the cops.")

Brenda Spencer obviously mostly shot at students and staff, but took great joy in shooting cops, calling them "pigs" to a reporter over the phone, saying she wanted to shoot more, and cheered when a cop got shot on TV.

He did try to shoot it out with the cops but got shot pretty quickly and all but fell back into the classroom he'd targeted. Witnesses who were still alive said he was panicked and said "shit" and then shot himself.

That's why they don't take on the cops, Chris.

QuestionMark and dyonqqr like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 10:51 am

November 3, 1971 - Michael O'Hearn barricaded himself in a storage tower of Carlsbad Mid-High School, in Carlsbad, New Mexico, for about two hours with two firearms. He fired about two dozen rounds at police officers, injuring one, before committing suicide.
April 16, 2008 - Carrizales struck a Roosevelt High School resource police officer on the head with a baseball bat, and then the officer fatally shot him once in the chest.
October 16, 2009 - Trevor Varinecz, a junior at Carolina Forest High School, attacked and stabbed police officer Marcus Rhodes, the School Resource Officer, inside his office. Rhodes then shot Varinecz in self defense. Varinecz later died in hospital.
January 28, 2014 - A 17-year-old boy was shot in the wrist after attacking police officers with a kitchen knife at President Theodore Roosevelt High School.
April 16, 2015 - A police officer was shot outside a school in a school zone while he was directing school buses into a school. The school was J.B. Martin Middle School, and the suspect was apprehended at the scene.
(Source.)

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 8:05 pm

Brian Nichols

Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 14996
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 4:07 pm

Raoul Moat declared war on Northumbria Police in 2010 and got all the news coverage you could ever imagine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters   Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti-Fed/Police Mass shooters
Page 1 of 1