Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan's plan to construct a Napalm Flame Thrower.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rik75

Contribution Points : 96868
Forum Reputation : 50

Dylan's plan to construct a Napalm Flame Thrower. Empty
PostSubject: Dylan's plan to construct a Napalm Flame Thrower.   Dylan's plan to construct a Napalm Flame Thrower. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:56 am

JC-001-026511 / 001-026512 / 001-026513.

They show sketch's of Napalm flame thrower designs by Dylan. Has anyone ever seen them? 
They depict a very long barreled gun / Gas & napalm tank with tubing attached to the gun / A flame or spark plug igniter. Here are some notes written by Dylan regarding the construction.
NECESSARY EXPERIMENTS APPLIED:

MAKE NAPALM TEST FLAMMABILITY WITH SPARK AND FLAME.
TEST PROTECTION SEALS ON GUN -ALL ANGLES.
TEST ELECTRIC OR MANUAL- PUSH VALVES OPEN.
TEST GASOLINE WITH SPARK-FLAME.
ENGINEER MOUNTED FLAME.
TEST DURATION OF BURNING FUELS.

This is new to me ,i always thought the napalm would be used in glass bottles and thrown. The sketch's are quite detailed and i think Dylan spent quite some time designing the weapons. I wonder if he planned to set people on fire and the school too. A flame thrower is IMO a sick and twisted weapon to use on kids or anyone. Burning people alive Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102187
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's plan to construct a Napalm Flame Thrower.   Dylan's plan to construct a Napalm Flame Thrower. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:11 pm

I have seen these pictures before yes. There are numerous pictures drawn by both boys scattered around in the documents section. Some appear to be almost fantasy type characters / objects, I wonder how seriously if at all they considered trying to build some kind of flamethrower? Because as we know some of their ideas were pretty grandiose.  

Other drawings that may be of interest:
pg(25888 - 9) - Dark Vapor, Hell Dog drawing and Misc sketches by Eric.
pg(26111) - Misc / Swastika drawing by Eric.
pg(26360 - 4) - Misc pictures by Dylan.
pg(26381) - Drawing of (bedroom?) / map
pg(26384) - Drawing by Dylan? (His name is on the bottom)
pg(26506) - Drawings of coffins
pg(26520 - 1) - Drawing, front and back outfit/ "Shit to do for NBK" - by Dylan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's plan to construct a Napalm Flame Thrower.   Dylan's plan to construct a Napalm Flame Thrower. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:35 pm

rik75 wrote:
Burning people alive Evil or Very Mad
I think they imagined that fire would play a much bigger role in the attack. In the basement tape transcripts I think there's a reference to them wondering if people would catch on fire and be burned alive and if so, how many?  

I think Dylan's NBK drawings are just as spooky as Eric's if not more so. If you factor in all the drawings, writing, planning, building, and practicing for NBK it quickly becomes obvious that they were both more or less obsessed with the idea. They must have either been planning, refining, or constructing stuff for NBK pretty much non-stop. It was their all-purpose armor/fantasy/escape/revenge.

I'll bet they both whiled away many a boring hour in philosophy or creative writing class dreaming of roasting their teachers and classmates with home-made flamethrowers.  And doodling accordingly in their day-planners, etc... As far as actually building a working flamethrower, probably they quickly realized it was beyond their capacity and wasn't actually very practical anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's plan to construct a Napalm Flame Thrower.   Dylan's plan to construct a Napalm Flame Thrower. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan's plan to construct a Napalm Flame Thrower.
Page 1 of 1