Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Randy Brown Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
queenfarooq



Posts : 930
Join date : 2013-03-18
Location : England

PostSubject: Randy Brown Request   Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:52 am

Randy Brown’s Request to the Columbine Open Records Review Committee on Items to be Released
In the event anyone has never seen this document. The whole report is just under 30 pages long but is set out in a way that is easy to read and understand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Request   Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:27 pm

The report was made in Dec 2002, how would the public be aware of any new "released" information?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyB



Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Request   Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:21 am

Randy Brown has been hot on obtaining the remaining documents and on the hottest Basement Tapes. He will keep fighting for their release, because I believe the Brown's, including Brooks, perhaps knew the most about the two boys more than anyone (not implying a conspiracy theory).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq



Posts : 930
Join date : 2013-03-18
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Request   Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Randy Brown has been hot on obtaining the remaining documents and on the hottest Basement Tapes. He will keep fighting for their release, because I believe the Brown's, including Brooks, perhaps knew the most about the two boys more than anyone (not implying a conspiracy theory).
I agree with your point here. I think the Browns have received a lot of negativity over the years and some of it was uncalled for. Although i don't always agree with some of the things they have said in the past etc, I feel like they, particularly Randy has dedicated a great deal of time and effort in fighting for the release of a lot of Columbine information. This includes the Basement Tapes as you mentioned and the Depositions of the Harris and Klebold families.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 3023
Join date : 2013-03-14
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Request   Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Wasn't the sheriff given the option to release The Basement Tapes in 2006? (I might be off on the year). But anyways, wasn't he given the option to release them and he released some other useless stuff instead? Like yet ANOTHER report or something? And everyone was saying "Release The Basement Tapes"?

_________________
"I should've known a little better good things never last forever".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
philosopher_king

avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2013-03-16
Location : somewhere that you are not.

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Request   Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wasn't the sheriff given the option to release The Basement Tapes in 2006? (I might be off on the year). But anyways, wasn't he given the option to release them and he released some other useless stuff instead? Like yet ANOTHER report or something? And everyone was saying "Release The Basement Tapes"?
The sheriff did have an option to release the tapes. He certainly thought about it, but didn't feel it was necessary to release the tapes. I believe it was journals and among some other things that were released in 2006. I don't suspect anything to change next year when a new sheriff takes over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 3023
Join date : 2013-03-14
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Request   Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wasn't the sheriff given the option to release The Basement Tapes in 2006? (I might be off on the year). But anyways, wasn't he given the option to release them and he released some other useless stuff instead? Like yet ANOTHER report or something? And everyone was saying "Release The Basement Tapes"?
The sheriff did have an option to release the tapes. He certainly thought about it, but didn't feel it was necessary to release the tapes. I believe it was journals and among some other things that were released in 2006. I don't suspect anything to change next year when a new sheriff takes over.
Would there even be an option to release them when a new sheriff takes over? Because I thought I read something about them being locked in a vault for 50 years or something in 2006? Like the option to release them wouldn't come about again until 50 years after they decided not to release them the last time? So, 2056?

_________________
"I should've known a little better good things never last forever".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Request   Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:05 am

@Jenn wrote:
@philosopher_king wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
Wasn't the sheriff given the option to release The Basement Tapes in 2006? (I might be off on the year). But anyways, wasn't he given the option to release them and he released some other useless stuff instead? Like yet ANOTHER report or something? And everyone was saying "Release The Basement Tapes"?
The sheriff did have an option to release the tapes. He certainly thought about it, but didn't feel it was necessary to release the tapes. I believe it was journals and among some other things that were released in 2006. I don't suspect anything to change next year when a new sheriff takes over.
Would there even be an option to release them when a new sheriff takes over? Because I thought I read something about them being locked in a vault for 50 years or something in 2006? Like the option to release them wouldn't come about again until 50 years after they decided not to release them the last time? So, 2056?
I think the case reopens in 14 years from now, and I read somewhere that the time they keep the evidence locked up will expire by 2027, so maybe we have a chance of the basement tapes?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 3023
Join date : 2013-03-14
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Request   Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:20 am

Lananas wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wasn't the sheriff given the option to release The Basement Tapes in 2006? (I might be off on the year). But anyways, wasn't he given the option to release them and he released some other useless stuff instead? Like yet ANOTHER report or something? And everyone was saying "Release The Basement Tapes"?
The sheriff did have an option to release the tapes. He certainly thought about it, but didn't feel it was necessary to release the tapes. I believe it was journals and among some other things that were released in 2006. I don't suspect anything to change next year when a new sheriff takes over.
Would there even be an option to release them when a new sheriff takes over? Because I thought I read something about them being locked in a vault for 50 years or something in 2006? Like the option to release them wouldn't come about again until 50 years after they decided not to release them the last time? So, 2056?
I think the case reopens in 14 years from now, and I read somewhere that the time they keep the evidence locked up will expire by 2027, so maybe we have a chance of the basement tapes?
I think the 2027 evidence has something to do with depositions or something with Dylan and Eric's parents. I don't think that includes The Basement Tapes. I am pretty certain that they were locked up for 50 years in 2006. I could be wrong, I don't know for certain. But I remember reading that.

_________________
"I should've known a little better good things never last forever".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Randy Brown Request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Photo Editing And Picture Request.
» 110930 The maturation of SNSD, KARA, and Brown Eyed Girls
» Commandant George Hamilton-Brown
» 'Trumpeter' John Brown
» Mission Request

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, evidence, and videos-
Jump to: