Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Video links.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3152
Join date : 2013-03-22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:46 pm


_________________
Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3152
Join date : 2013-03-22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:27 pm


_________________
Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3152
Join date : 2013-03-22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:29 pm


_________________
Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3152
Join date : 2013-03-22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:32 pm


_________________
Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3152
Join date : 2013-03-22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:37 pm


_________________
Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deeagle

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2017-02-22
Age : 59
Location : nashville, tn

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:41 pm

[quote="tfsa47090"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very Happy  Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Columbine you tube channel..

I am subscribed and am very impressed with it!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
deeagle

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2017-02-22
Age : 59
Location : nashville, tn

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Interview with Columbine Survivor Crystal Woodham Miller

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a crock that video was! Only table not targeted? Really? Over 50 kids in the library, 10 were killed randomly all across the library, at various different tables. Has any other witness stated they heard them say they ran out of ammo or am I wrong about that? As much research as I have done on this, I have never read or heard anyone say that. She was either too traumatized to remember correctly or she is out and out lying just to show us the glory of God and convince us she was the only one saved that day by Him. What an insult to all the others who survived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3152
Join date : 2013-03-22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Has any other witness stated they heard them say they ran out of ammo or am I wrong about that?  As much research as I have done on this, I have never read or heard anyone say that.

References to ammunition/reload heard by people in the Library:

Brian Anderson – Magazine/Periodicals Room:
* Heard them say they had to reload.

Diwata Perez – Table 2:
* One said they had to reload.

Patricia Blair – Table 3:
* Talking about ammunition.
* They talked about a reload.

Aaron Welsh – Table 7:
* One of them said he needed to reload.

Brittany Bollerud – Table 8:
* One of them said he had to reload.

Joshua Lapp – Table 8:
* I’m out, give me a clip.

Sara Houy – Table 10:
* One said he was out of shells [or, ammunition].
* One said he dropped a clip.

Seth Houy – Table 10:
* I’m out of shells. I got to go reload.
* I lost a clip. I’m out of ammo. I got to reload.

Crystal Woodman – Table 10:
* Heard them saying they needed to reload and that they were out of ammunition. They were talking about clips and ammo.

John Savage – Table 11:
* Do you have the bag? Where’s the bag? Okay.

Lindsay Elmore – Table 12:
* One of them said he needed new [or, more] clips.

Rebecca Parker – Table 12:
* One of them asked where his backpack was, oh, there it is. One of them was going through a backpack then stated he had run out of ammo then said, oh well, I’ll just use the shells.

Jessica Holliday – Table 13:
* I’ve got to reload.

Amber Huntington – Table 13:
* While reloading and laughing, they talked about killing people.

Peter Ball – Table 14:
* Heard them discussing reloading their weapons.
* While piling stuff on a table, he heard them talking about ammunition supplies and what type of ammo would be used next – I have so many of these clips and so much of that. I ran out of that clip.

Stephen Austin Eubanks – Table 14:
* I’m out of ammo or I’m out - referring to the need to reload.

Makai Hall – Table 15: [pages 008886-008892]
* One of them was saying he was out of ammunition or needed additional clips.

Heidi Johnson – Table 17:
* One of them said he needed to get shells.

Byron Kirkland – Table 20:
* Got to reload.

_________________
Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deeagle

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2017-02-22
Age : 59
Location : nashville, tn

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Has any other witness stated they heard them say they ran out of ammo or am I wrong about that?  As much research as I have done on this, I have never read or heard anyone say that.

References to ammunition/reload heard by people in the Library:

Brian Anderson – Magazine/Periodicals Room:
* Heard them say they had to reload.

Diwata Perez – Table 2:
* One said they had to reload.

Patricia Blair – Table 3:
* Talking about ammunition.
* They talked about a reload.

Aaron Welsh – Table 7:
* One of them said he needed to reload.

Brittany Bollerud – Table 8:
* One of them said he had to reload.

Joshua Lapp – Table 8:
* I’m out, give me a clip.

Sara Houy – Table 10:
* One said he was out of shells [or, ammunition].
* One said he dropped a clip.

Seth Houy – Table 10:
* I’m out of shells. I got to go reload.
* I lost a clip. I’m out of ammo. I got to reload.

Crystal Woodman – Table 10:
* Heard them saying they needed to reload and that they were out of ammunition. They were talking about clips and ammo.

John Savage – Table 11:
* Do you have the bag? Where’s the bag? Okay.

Lindsay Elmore – Table 12:
* One of them said he needed new [or, more] clips.

Rebecca Parker – Table 12:
* One of them asked where his backpack was, oh, there it is. One of them was going through a backpack then stated he had run out of ammo then said, oh well, I’ll just use the shells.

Jessica Holliday – Table 13:
* I’ve got to reload.


mber Huntington – Table 13:
* While reloading and laughing, they talked about killing people.

Peter Ball – Table 14:
* Heard them discussing reloading their weapons.
* While piling stuff on a table, he heard them talking about ammunition supplies and what type of ammo would be used next – I have so many of these clips and so much of that. I ran out of that clip.

Stephen Austin Eubanks – Table 14:
* I’m out of ammo or I’m out - referring to the need to reload.

Makai Hall – Table 15: [pages 008886-008892]
* One of them was saying he was out of ammunition or needed additional clips.

Heidi Johnson – Table 17:
* One of them said he needed to get shells.

Byron Kirkland – Table 20:
* Got to reload.


Wow. Talk about a detailed response! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gumshoe



Posts : 29
Join date : 2015-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Thu May 04, 2017 3:41 pm

About a year ago, I saw a documentary on youtube about the Columbine Massacre.  I cannot find this documentary on youtube any more though. It was my second favorite documentary about the Columbine Massacre.  This documentary was NOT "The Columbine Killers" (which is my favorite) documentary.  I believe that this documentary I saw a year ago was made after the Columbine Killers documentary b/c Judy Brown looks older in it than in The Columbine Killers documentary.  At the end of this documentary I am trying to find, Craig Scott says something like the following:  "I think that Eric & Dylan could not see that they had a lot going for them.  I believe that they chose to focus on negative influences, and those negative influences took them to a darker and darker place."

Another thing that I remember about this documentary I am asking about is that at one point Judy Brown discussed how Eric Harris came to her house to apologize for breaking Brooks' car's windshield.  Judy said "You can pull the wool over everyone else's eyes, but you cannot pull the wool over my eyes.  If you come over here again, I am going to call the police."

I looked for this documentary in this thread, but I could not find it.  Does anyone know of this documentary that I am talking about?  Where can I watch this documentary again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gonz

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 26
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Thu May 04, 2017 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
About a year ago, I saw a documentary on youtube about the Columbine Massacre.  I cannot find this documentary on youtube any more though.  It was my second favorite documentary about the Columbine Massacre.  This documentary was NOT "The Columbine Killers" (which is my favorite) documentary.  I believe that this documentary I saw a year ago was made after the Columbine Killers documentary b/c Judy Brown looks older in it than in The Columbine Killers documentary.  At the end of this documentary I am trying to find, Craig Scott says something like the following:  "I think that Eric & Dylan could not see that they had a lot going for them.  I believe that they chose to focus on negative influences, and those negative influences took them to a darker and darker place."

Another thing that I remember about this documentary I am asking about is that at one point Judy Brown discussed how Eric Harris came to her house to apologize for breaking Brooks' car's windshield.  Judy said "You can pull the wool over everyone else's eyes, but you cannot pull the wool over my eyes.  If you come over here again, I am going to call the police."

I looked for this documentary in this thread, but I could not find it.  Does anyone know of this documentary that I am talking about?  Where can I watch this documentary again?

I think that's the one from the Killing Spree documentary series.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gumshoe



Posts : 29
Join date : 2015-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Thu May 04, 2017 6:23 pm


Gonz, you are correct. The documentary I was asking about is from the Killing Spree documentary series. There is a copy of the documentary on youtube where the documentary is on a tiny screen and the audio and video are sped up a lot so everyone sounds like the Chipmunks. A year ago I could access a normal copy of the video with a normal size screen and normal speed. Now the normal version of the video is blocked on copyright grounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gonz

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 26
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Fri May 05, 2017 9:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Gonz, you are correct.  The documentary I was asking about is from the Killing Spree documentary series.  There is a copy of the documentary on youtube where the documentary is on a tiny screen and the audio and video are sped up a lot so everyone sounds like the Chipmunks.  A year ago I could access a normal copy of the video with a normal size screen and normal speed.  Now the normal version of the video is blocked on copyright grounds.

Oh, I can watch the video I embedded in the previous post, so it must be region locked. Anyway, the documentary is also available on TheVideo.me (here) and Vidzi.tv (here), there are some annoying pop-up ads at first but you can watch it with normal audio and video.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macxswag



Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-05-20

PostSubject: Dylan Klebold - Behind blackjack pizza   Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:22 pm

I took all the gifs and videos i could find of Dylan behind blackjack pizza and combined them to to try to make it as long as possible.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Video links.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» Video Games - ISTP vs. INTP
» The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!
» Your favorite video game villain
» MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Gleefully Admits To Using Edited Video To Smear GOP
» Ivor Emmanuel. Zulu

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, evidence, and videos-
Jump to: