Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rik75

PostSubject: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:29 pm

We have all discussed the mindset ,behavior and psychology ,etc of Eric and Dylan.
We have looked into their minds with great detail and scrutiny.
It would be quite interesting to describe Eric and Dylan briefly ,but rightly.
Hey ,how about describing Eric and Dylan as you personally perceive them.

So if i start with Eric : Angry and full of rage. Obsessed with firearms and bombs.
Then Dylan: Tall and thin. Very lonely. Murderer.

Their are a million words to describe them both ,just 1 line will do !Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:44 pm

My current thoughts on the two.. and yes I did use a million words, my apologies. ;)

Eric: smart and funny hothead with connection issues to his peers due to continuous uprootment who tended to live life with one foot in this world and one foot in a world of stories where he was the hero.

Dylan: clever quiet 'sudden storm' with a huge inner wealth of feelings and thoughts who wanted to brave this world on his own and ended up being rendered alone while longing for a better world where he was truly safe and loved.
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Godlike
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:15 pm

I love Eric Harris.I love you 

J/K.
Back to top Go down
JDM87

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:20 pm

E: Angry boy that forgot Doom was a video game, not meant to be reenacted into reality.
D: Subdued and depressed, and desperate to find a fix for his depression and hatred for those above him.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:24 pm

E: Lonely, desperate, angry, self-isolated and unable to process emotion.
D: Mournful, angry, clever.

Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I love Eric Harris.I love you 

J/K.
Laughing LOL
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:41 am

Angry dorks join in powerful and destructive dyad.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:24 am

Dylan : Suicidal and yearning for eternal peace. Sadistic nature and enjoyed killing people.
Eric    : Yearned for infamy as a bomber and wanted to be a sophisticated planner of mass murder.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:29 am

Dylan : In desperate need of a girl friend. Fantasized about revenge against those who bullied him.
Eric    : Desperate to loose his virginity and fantasized about extremely violent sex.
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Assholes

Surprised
Back to top Go down
TheFragile

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Dylan : In desperate need of a girl friend. Fantasized about revenge against those who bullied him.
Eric    : Desperate to loose his virginity and fantasized about extremely violent sex.
I think both were kind of desperate to lose it.

I'll add stupid for of them.
Back to top Go down
CatherineM813

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:12 am

Eric- an angry, hateful , envious and rebellious teenager but also wise and witty. Desperately wanted to leave a long lasting impression on the world and believed violence was the only way to accomplish that.
Dylan- a very shy, sensitive and depressed teenager who wanted nothing but love and to finally be put out of his misery.

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:44 am

"Good wombs hath borne bad sons"

The greatest line has already been written, quoted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:14 am

This always describes them pretty well, or at-least they come to mind.
"Like a fiendish tropic virus Spitting bile at all you whores Razor-sharp tongue-in-cheek Poking in your open sores."
'Megalomaniac' -KMFDM
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:10 am

Eric : saw himself as a revolutionary genius and a force to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:14 am

Dylan : A guy who believed in his own outlandish ego and would die as an unforgettable Godlike species.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:04 pm

E/D : Child killing punks who couldn't even get laid ! ! ! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
JDM87

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:24 pm

You make it sound like it's easy to get laid, Rik75, lol
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:09 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ivan

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Wow, you have used way more than one sentence.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:37 am

They're getting laid post-mortem, that's even harder to do. Gotta give them some credit for that.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:09 am

Eric: god of anger and passion (Zeus), expresses and externalizes strong emotion
Dylan: god of sadness and apathy, supresses and internalizes strong emotion

Hm. I'm envisoning archetypal tarot cards at this point.. ;)
Back to top Go down
CatherineM813

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:39 am

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Eric: god of anger and passion (Zeus), expresses and externalizes strong emotion

Didn't Eric write an essay comparing himself to Zeus and how they both try to solve their problems the least violent way possible?

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:37 am

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

@CatherineM813 wrote:
Didn't Eric write an essay comparing himself to Zeus and how they both try to solve their problems the least violent way possible?
and.. "Zeus and I also get angry easily and punish people in unusual ways."
Back to top Go down
tragedy79

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:27 am

They're getting laid post-mortem, that's even harder to do. Gotta give them some credit for that.
lol! That was really funny!

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:52 am

Nice one JayJay !Twisted Evil lol! LOL Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:55 am

lol! LOL LOL !!!!
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:12 am

lol! That was really funny!
I do not find it funny !!! I find it hilarious !!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.   Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:45 am

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

@CatherineM813 wrote:
and.. "Zeus and I also get angry easily and punish people in unusual ways."
Hahaha, I totally forgot about this one. Laughing And, of course, he'd have to pick a god designated as 'king of the gods'.. What else is new.

I love the original description from you, InFiNiNcEX5. Smile I was reminded very strongly of the court cards in tarot all of a sudden as well, so I went on the hunt for descriptions and think I located Dylan in full and most of Eric.. It's easier to place them in court cards than it would be in the archetypes used in the Major Arcana.
Back to top Go down

Describe Eric and Dylan using only 1 line.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next