Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:17 pm

http://i.imgur.com/usIYB.jpg

I am assuming the ride side has been cropped because Lauren and Isiah are on that side,does anyone have the uncropped version?
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:20 pm

It was discussed in another thread recently and nobody could find an uncropped version anywhere...

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:33 am

ArleneSanders wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am assuming the ride side has been cropped because Lauren and Isiah are on that side,does anyone have the uncropped version?
I have been looking for that pic for several weeks and unfortunately i have failed. I will keep a lookout for it !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:50 am

This isn't the full photo and it is kind of blurry, but it shows more than the other one.

tragedy79

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:48 pm

This picture hurts my eyes..only white people!

No wonder there was a lot of bullying: I don't see a lot of diversity.

JDM87

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Wow, I've never seen the full picture of that one. Usually it's the close-up of Eric impersonating some demonic look and Dylan looking totally woozy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:54 pm

This shows some of kids on the right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JDM87

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 pm

It's weird the uncropped one is unavailable...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:44 pm

ArleneSanders wrote:

I've never come across the full "serious" or full "silly" class of 99 photographs. I checked the ones i had and they are exactly the same as the ones Jenn and rik75 posted. I think these photos as mentioned may be particularly hard to find.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xmichaelmyersii

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:01 am

ArleneSanders wrote:

If you look at the very top right of the photo, you can see Nate Dykeman in the gray hoodie.  He's sitting on the complete opposite side of where E&D are sitting.

99REBULL

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:37 am

I have the serious photo complete and uncropped will upload shortly. any help finding the silly would be very much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:58 am

@99REBULL wrote:
I have the serious photo complete and uncropped will upload shortly.  any help finding the silly would be very much appreciated!

Where did you upload it? I would love to see it
Back to top Go down
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:19 am

This is the closest to the uncropped you are gonna get it blurry because I had to scale the other part up to fit the students
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This picture hurts my eyes..only white people!

No wonder there was a lot of bullying: I don't see a lot of diversity.

Do you have something against white folks?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcolus

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:09 am

I have searched the web for a full picture, not much luck though. Also where are you people getting these more complete parts from? And who has the original(s)?

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:46 am

ID questions:
1) Guy (dark hair) just to the bottom left of Eric - that's Nate?
2) the brown-haired lass with the tongue to the right of Robyn - anyone knows who that is?
3) Is Marla and Chris Morris in the photo?
4) Eric Veik? or is he too young?
5) Val Schnurr, where is she?

Gustopoet2

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:09 pm

The one next to the girl "showing her muscles" in the bottom left corner, next to Rachel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leob81

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:22 pm

The one next to the girl "showing her muscles" in the bottom left corner, next to Rachel.

I thought that I saw Val near to the top left of the picture. There's Dylan, two girls, then a bit of a gap and that's where I think Val is (just going off pictures of her that I've seen). If you mean Rachel Scott, she wouldn't be in that picture because she was a junior I believe.

I thought I saw John Savage too, towards the top right with a grey t shirt and backwards baseball cap, but again, that's just going off a few pictures I've seen.

I thought I saw Anne Marie too, but she was a junior also so she can't be there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gustopoet2

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:57 pm

I thought that I saw Val near to the top left of the picture. There's Dylan, two girls, then a bit of a gap and that's where I think Val is (just going off pictures of her that I've seen). If you mean Rachel Scott, she wouldn't be in that picture because she was a junior I believe.

I thought I saw John Savage too, towards the top right with a grey t shirt and backwards baseball cap, but again, that's just going off a few pictures I've seen.

I thought I saw Anne Marie too, but she was a junior also so she can't be there.

D-oh... Nevermind.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcolus

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:32 pm

ID questions:
2) the brown-haired lass with the tongue to the right of Robyn - anyone knows who that is?
3) Is Marla and Chris Morris in the photo?
4) Eric Veik? or is he too young?

Val Schnurr may not even be in this half of the photo, and who is to say she was at school that day. I have always wondered about that girl with her tongue out. She seems to be quite in with the group in the corner but not right in their since she is off on the side, so maybe she was a friend of Robyn's or something?

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:24 am

Yeah the lass at the botom in black sure is similar to R.Scott, but its not her.

The girl next to Robyn with her tongue out? I thought it migth be one of the girls who Devon listed as TCM members. Like Michelle Boudreau or Kirstern Theibault. But it seems they were not part of the class of 1999, Theibault was a junior in 1999.

Boudreau I don't know, but she's not in the 1999 yearbook and she's not in 11k, so I think she prolly graduated in 1998 with Stair & Co or was never a CHS student.

Its idle speculation, but maybe its Becca Heins? Does anyone have the "serious" version of this photo? That would help.

Heins (1999 yearbook):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

John Denver

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:19 pm

ID questions:

That's Brooks Brown.

Nate Dykeman is the one in the top right corner of the photo, I believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1