Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:57 pm

@rik75 wrote:
Do you mean intervention by the law ,Eric's parents , friends ,etc? You have raised a very interesting point. Please elaborate.

An intervention by anyone who cared enough to try to help. Eric did go along with the diversion program to some extent and seemed to be honestly trying to get help for his psychological problems.

Like you, I think the question of an intervention is interesting... I wonder: even if there had been an intervention, whether genuine help could have be provided? Are we capable, as a culture, of helping people who are as deeply damaged, emotionally and psychologically, as Eric and Dylan? We can lock them up; we can fill them full of drugs, but does anyone in this entire culture have even a dim clue about how to truly help someone who is mentally ill? Unfortunately, I don't feel there is any real help out there. That is one of the important lessons of Columbine in my book.

If you examine the record closely, particularly in regard to Eric, it appears as though the boys carefully reached out in many directions looking for help. The lack of any meaningful response was, in my opinion, their final proof that humanity was worthless. The sad part is, as sick as it is, they kinda had a point.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:06 pm

@rik75 wrote:

Notice the cafeteria behind Dylan. There were lots of people in there at the time. I'm sure Dylan's performance was heard and seen by many people and i think it would have intimidated lots of people. If you accidentally bumped into Dylan , as you were walking along a corridor and he belted out his rant ( right in your face ) how would you feel?  I can imagine a lot of people would apologize and walk away. He has quite a growl  Twisted Evil

I believe this is directly under the staircase area which is where the TCM is said to have often hung out.  If you look at photos of the commons, you'll see that portion under the stairs is sort of enclosed and separate from the noisy cafeteria so not that many students may have heard them practicing their rants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:27 pm

@rik75 wrote:
If you accidentally bumped into Dylan , as you were walking along a corridor and he belted out his rant ( right in your face ) how would you feel?

Definitely intimidated! Even at the end of the "Eric in Columbine" vid, when Dylan just appears for a moment, without saying anything, he is an intimidating presence. Both of the boys had the ability to sort of oooze a lethal vibe sometimes. If we get that feeling from photos and vids, just imagine how it felt to those who were around them. Even their friends, like Chris Morris, remarked that Eric was sometimes "sinister." Others reported what a bad temper Dylan had and how scary he could be. His own mother said he scared people just by sitting at a table, eating. There are times when Dylan's "killer" smile literally gives me chills.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:47 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Notice the cafeteria behind Dylan. There were lots of people in there at the time. I'm sure Dylan's performance was heard and seen by many people and i think it would have intimidated lots of people. If you accidentally bumped into Dylan , as you were walking along a corridor and he belted out his rant ( right in your face ) how would you feel?  I can imagine a lot of people would apologize and walk away. He has quite a growl  Twisted Evil

I believe this is directly under the staircase area which is where the TCM is said to have often hung out.  If you look at photos of the commons, you'll see that portion under the stairs is sort of enclosed and separate from the noisy cafeteria so not that many students may have heard them practicing their rants.

Yes , you have a point there. Also ,Dylan ,during his foulmouthed rant ,isn't shouting at the top of his voice.
He is shouting , but , i think he is keeping his voice a little low in volume. A teacher passing by would not be happy with Dylan and his foul mouth! Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Can you do a transcript for what Chris Morris said too?

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:25 pm

@Jenn wrote:
Sounds like swearing except horribly trying to censor it by only saying it a little bit and then stopping.  LOL 
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:48 am

Chris Morris's first rant is at ( 6:47 )

I can't quite make out what he says "......And ass you ,i'm going to fuck you up."

Chris Morris's second rant is at ( 7:06 ) :

" I'm going to kick your fucking ass !
You little pile of shit !
Fucking screw you up Fucking Fucker !
You want to Fucking start some stuff with me ?
I'm going to fuck you up !"

Last edited by rik75 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:24 am

Chris Morris's first rant is at ( 6:47 ) :

I can't understand the first few words he uses ,i think it ends with...."And ass you ,i'm going to fuck you up."

Chris Morris's second rant is at ( 7:06 ):

Fucking screw you up , fucking fucker !
You want to fucking start some stuff with me ?
I'm going to fuck you up !

I wrote in proper English , rather than using words like : Gona , gonna , wana , etc. I thought it would read better.
Does anyone know what CM says at ( 6:47 )

Last edited by rik75 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JDM87

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:20 pm

In Chris Morris' second rant, I think he says -
"I'm gonna kick your (fucking) ass, you little (fucking) pile of shit, I'm gonna (fucking) screw you up fucker, you wanna start some stuff with me, I'm gonna (fuck) you up!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:48 pm

gustopoet wrote:
If you accidentally bumped into Dylan , as you were walking along a corridor and he belted out his rant ( right in your face ) how would you feel?

Definitely intimidated! Even at the end of the "Eric in Columbine" vid, when Dylan just appears for a moment, without saying anything, he is an intimidating presence. Both of the boys had the ability to sort of oooze a lethal vibe sometimes. If we get that feeling from photos and vids, just imagine how it felt to those who were around them. Even their friends, like Chris Morris, remarked that Eric was sometimes "sinister." Others reported what a bad temper Dylan had and how scary he could be. His own mother said he scared people just by sitting at a table, eating. There are times when Dylan's "killer" smile literally gives me chills.

When i see Dylan smile and laugh , i find it disturbing because Dylan smiled and laughed throughout his rampage , and i also imagine several of Dylan's murder victims dying and been shot as Dylan smiles and laughs at them. Those kids were being hit with multiple rounds ,they had no idea what was happening and they see a guy laughing and joking as they were being murdered.

Obviously , i never knew Dylan ,i can only see him in pictures and films. I am looking in from the outside and always will find him " interestingly peculiar. " His " HFH " performance reeks of raw aggression and testosterone. As i have stated previously , if Dylan ( whilst wearing his TC ) walked past a jock and the jock ,kind of made a rude comment aimed at Dylan , and Dylan jumped up and yelled " YEAH WHAT ? YOU WANT SOME ? WHAT DID YOU SAY ? " I reckon the jock would shit himself and walk away!! Or run away! 

Dylan has got the " don't mess with me ," face and attitude. Even if Dylan couldn't throw a good punch ,it wouldn't have mattered because his bark may have been more powerful than his bite and , he certainly knew how to bark!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:59 pm

"I'm gonna kick your (fucking) ass, you little (fucking) pile of shit, I'm gonna (fucking) screw you up fucker, you wanna start some stuff with me, I'm gonna (fuck) you up!"
I can't understand what he is saying at 7:06. Its been chopped up too much.  silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Chris Morris's first rant at 6:47 :

Second rant at 7:06. I don't understand the first few words he uses. I think this is what he says , at the end of the rant:

"???????..and ass you , i'm going to fuck you up!"

I wrote in proper English , rather than using words like : Gona , gonna , wana , etc. I thought it would read better.
Does anyone know what CM says at 7:06 and thereafter ?

Ok, I never saw the full video, then. Only the two rants by Eric and Dylan. Where do you get to see the full vid with Chris' rant?

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:32 pm

(1:56) We can see Eric walking with Dylan. Eric was apparently " bow legged", or "pigeon toed."
As Eric walks ,his body swings from side to side ,like a pendulum.
Did Eric actually have a medical condition? As he walks next to Dylan , his " walk ", does really standout.
I wonder if Eric was teased and bullied due to his gait?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:44 pm

@rik75 wrote:
(1:56) We can see Eric walking with Dylan. Eric was apparently " bow legged", or "pigeon toed."
Did Eric actually have a medical condition? As he walks next to Dylan , his " walk ", does really standout.

Eric waddles like a minature penquin with his arms swallowed up by his coast sleeves. LOL.  Dylan looks like the Emperor Penguin with a coat that seems kinda too small for him. Eric should have been on the upper part of the sidewalk to make him look a bit taller. Silly boys needed a good visual director.  ;)
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:53 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

Eric waddles like a minature penquin with his arms swallowed up by his coast sleeves. LOL.  Dylan looks like the Emperor Penguin with a coat that seems kinda too small for him. Eric should have been on the upper part of the sidewalk to make him look a bit taller. Silly boys needed a good visual director.  ;)
 :Lol smile:What are the black straps for? The ones on Dylan's thighs. Are they attached to his coat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:57 pm

@rik75 wrote:
What are the black straps for? The ones on Dylan's thighs. Are they attached to his coat?

I think it's a strap to tie down his fake shotgun or a strap for a holster.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Second rant at 7:06. I don't understand the first few words he uses. I think this is what he says , at the end of the rant:

Ok, I never saw the full video, then. Only the two rants by Eric and Dylan. Where do you get to see the full vid with Chris' rant?
The only video i'm aware of is " Hitmen for hire. " Go to page 2 , the video is there.
CM's first rant is at 6:47. His second rant is at 7:06.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:01 pm

@rik75 wrote:
 Dylan has got the " don't mess with me ," face and attitude. Even if Dylan couldn't throw a good punch ,it wouldn't have mattered because his bark may have been more powerful than his bite and , he certainly knew how to bark!

I think Eric was pretty intimidating as well. If he'd listed me on his webpage as a target to kill and started lighting off fireworks by my door, tp-ing my house, and trying to light my bushes on fire, I think I would've been genuinely concerned. I don't blame the Browns one bit for reacting to Eric the way they did. Too bad the cops didn't follow through. One actual search warrant for Eric's room and NBK would have been stopped in its tracks.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:16 pm

I'm sorry ,you are correct. I got the times mixed up. You have stated his second rant ( 7:06 )
The first rant is the one i can't understand at ( 6:47 ) 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:38 pm

I got Chris Morris's rants mixed up  Embarassed 

His first rant is at ( 6:47 ) I can't understand what he says at the beginning of the rant.
It ends with "........And ass you , i'm going to fuck you up."

CM second rant is at ( 7:06 )

" I'm going to kick your fucking ass ,
You little pile of fucking shit ,
Fucking screw you up , fucking fucker ,
You want to fucking start some stuff with me ,
I,m going to fuck you up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:00 pm

gustopoet wrote:

I think Eric was pretty intimidating as well. If he'd listed me on his webpage as a target to kill and started lighting off fireworks by my door, tp-ing my house, and trying to light my bushes on fire, I think I would've been genuinely concerned. I don't blame the Browns one bit for reacting to Eric the way they did. Too bad the cops didn't follow through. One actual search warrant for Eric's room and NBK would have been stopped in its tracks.  
Eric is intimidating , in more ways than one. His soul and his very essence of life was kind of like a cauldron of hate and bitterness. Every minute of every day ,his cauldron was bubbling and , unlike propane tanks ,Eric didn't have a " pressure relief valve." Punching walls and other inanimate objects clearly didn't help.
Eric never lashed out with his fists at home. He did at school and other places ,but never at home.
Why was that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JDM87

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:09 pm

His first rant is at ( 6:47 ) I can't understand what he says at the beginning of the rant.
Lol, I think it's impossible to elucidate what Chris Morris is saying with all that censoring in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:24 pm

The only video i'm aware of is " Hitmen for hire. " Go to page 2 , the video is there.

Got it. For some reason, certain scenes in this video are missing from another Hitmen for Hire I watched (maybe on Daily Motion as well). Some scenes after 5:50 I had never seen in the other version.

I don't know about you but, Chris does not seem as convincing as his friends are in his rant, even if you take into account his blurred face.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Lol, I think it's impossible to elucidate what Chris Morris is saying with all that censoring in the beginning.
At the end of the video Chris Morris is sat at a table. He is writing.
A voice says: " What , friday night ?"
CM replies " That fucking Mexican shit talent show."
The F-word wasn't even censored ! And ,yet the F-word was censored throughout the whole video !  scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm

The F-word wasn't even censored ! And ,yet the F-word was censored throughout the whole video !  scratch
Yes, that is Eric Harris he is speaking to. Eric also mentions something about him (Chris) getting a "D" on an assignment.

rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Got it. For some reason, certain scenes in this video are missing from another Hitmen for Hire I watched (maybe on Daily Motion as well). Some scenes after 5:50 I had never seen in the other version.

I don't know about you but, Chris does not seem as convincing as his friends are in his rant, even if you take into account his blurred face.

I don't think CM was taking his rant seriously.I think he was smiling through most of it. He could have done better than that ( bearing in mind he is an aggressive guy by nature )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Yes, that is Eric Harris he is speaking to. Eric also mentions something about him (Chris) getting a "D" on an assignment.
Right , so EH ,CM are there in the room. The sound isn't great here ,but i am trying to work out who else is in there.
Shame we can only see CM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Did Eric actually have a medical condition?

Eric's medical records indicate that he had numerous doctors visits for a "leg problem" in 1982. pg(10095 - 6) At one point in his records it says "second opinion on congenital leg problem." So it sounds very likely that he had some kind of issue with one or both of his legs as a young child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:40 am

Right , so EH ,CM are there in the room. The sound isn't great here ,but i am trying to work out who else is in there.
Shame we can only see CM.

It looks like they are sitting in the Cafeteria and I would imagine either Mike or Erik V. is filming. Dylan is probably there, along with both Eric/k's, Mike and Chris.

rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:08 am

Did Eric actually have a medical condition?

Eric's medical records indicate that he had numerous doctors visits for a "leg problem" in 1982. pg(10095 - 6) At one point in his records it says "second opinion on congenital leg problem." So it sounds very likely that he had some kind of issue with one or both of his legs as a young child.
Thanks for the info! I'm looking at those pages ,but there doesn't seem to be anymore info regarding His " leg problem."
I can only guess that Eric didn't have any treatment or surgery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next