Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I can imagine several of Eric's murder victims saw this image of Eric looking down the barrel of the gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Just a quick squeeze on the trigger gives Eric the power over life and death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:39 pm

The image of Eric lowering his gun fades away as his victims life ebbs away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:34 pm

rik75 wrote:
Hitmen For Hire.
Do you notice the people laughing and walking away in the first 30 seconds? I wonder what they felt when they saw that when viewing the film.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:09 am

Lananas wrote:
rik75 wrote:
Hitmen For Hire.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Do you notice the people laughing and walking away in the first 30 seconds? I wonder what they felt when they saw that when viewing the film.
I don't know who those people are. If i were one of them i would feel pretty bad about seeing D/E as they act as hitmen. I wouldn't be happy about being captured by their camera either. I would also feel very thankful for the fact that i didn't " bump into " them during NBK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:38 am

Eric H and Eric V (Eric V is the client/victim of bullying ) are discussing the contract killing of the bully ( 3:33 )

Eric H : So , uh , you want this guy taken care of ?

Eric V : Yes ,i want him out of my life.

Eric H : Alright , well that's cool , uh when were in school , we can , uh , protect you pretty much , uh , any time. And , we cant have any weapons on school grounds , we'll get suspended and expelled , you know , that stuff , but , uh off school grounds , we can use our computers , get his address and kind of find out his schedule a little bit and take care of him some time. Any time in particular you want this guy taken care of ?

Eric V : As soon as possible.

Eric H : Ok and uh , we need a weapon , you want this guy to be , uh , any kind of weapon you want us to use?

Eric V : I want to see him blown up !

Eric H : Blown up , huh ? well , i don't know about that , that's uh , awful , pretty messy , then you get guts all over the place , somebodies going to have to clean it up and the janitors get mad.. uh , i just think we'll use my A.E.B.10 machine pistol on him , probably , maybe the rocket launcher..

Eric V : It does the job ?

Eric H : Yeah , it'll do the job !

Last edited by rik75 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:18 am

rik75 wrote:
Eric H and Eric V ( client/victim of bullying ) are discussing the contract killing of the bully :

Eric H : Alright , well that's cool , uh when were in school , we can , uh , protect you pretty much , uh , any time. And , we can't have any weapons on school grounds , we'll get suspended and expelled , you know , that stuff , but , uh off school grounds , we can use our computers , get his address and kind of find out his schedule a little bit and take care of him some time. Any time in particular you want this guy taken care of ?

Eric H : Ok and uh , we need a weapon , you want this guy to be , uh , any kind of weapon you want us to use?

Eric V : I want to see him blown up!

Eric H : Blown up , huh ? Well , i don't know about that , that's uh , awful , pretty messy , then you get guts all over the place , somebody's going to have to clean it up and the janitors get mad. Uh , i think we'll just use my A.E.B 10 machine pistol on him , probably , maybe the rocket launcher.

Eric H : Yea , it'll do the job !

Does anyone know who wrote the script for " Hitmen For Hire ." Hiring E/D to blow up a bully is unusual.
Hitmen usually shoot their victims in the head and kill them instantly. I am interested to know who came up with the idea of blowing up the bully. I think Eric would have suggested it , but , i don't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:57 am

rik75 wrote:

Eric H and Eric V ( client/victim of bullying ) are discussing the contract killing of the bully :

Eric H : Alright , well that's cool , uh when were in school , we can , uh , protect you pretty much , uh , any time. And , we can't have any weapons on school grounds , we'll get suspended and expelled , you know , that stuff , but , uh off school grounds , we can use our computers , get his address and kind of find out his schedule a little bit and take care of him some time. Any time in particular you want this guy taken care of ?

Eric H : Blown up , huh ? Well , i don't know about that , that's uh , awful , pretty messy , then you get guts all over the place , somebody's going to have to clean it up and the janitors get mad. Uh , i think we'll just use my A.E.B 10 machine pistol on him , probably , maybe the rocket launcher.

rik75 wrote:
Does anyone know who wrote the script for " Hitmen For Hire ." Hiring E/D to blow up a bully is unusual.
Hitmen usually shoot their victims in the head and kill them instantly. I am interested to know who came up with the idea of blowing up the bully. I think Eric would have suggested it , but , i don't know.

I'm sure E ( if not also D) wrote the script.  I know Veik said they wrote a lot of their own violent stuff.  To me this is Eric's perverse, warped sense of humor using dialog with veiled references: "we can't use weapons inside the school" (Har Har Har) and "blowing up people is too messy" (smirk  Twisted Evil ) each one his trademark foreshadowing dropping hints of what was to come.  I' m sure he silently snickered in class when the video was shown to students.

Last edited by InFiNiNcEX5 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Lol @ Eric saying that the "janitor" would get mad because he has to clean up a dead body.

rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:32 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
rik75 wrote:

rik75 wrote:

I'm sure E ( if not also D) wrote the script.  I know Veik said they wrote a lot of their own violent stuff.  To me this is Eric's perverse, warped sense of humor using dialog with veiled references: "we can't use weapons inside the school" (Har Har Har) and "blowing up people is too messy" (smirk  Twisted Evil ) each one his trademark foreshadowing dropping hints of what was to come.  I' m sure he silently snickered in class when the video was shown to students.
Yep , i'm sure he found it amusing. When Eric V says he wants to " see the bully blown up " ,Eric H hesitates for a moment and you can see his tongue in cheek reaction ( literally )A kind of " Oh if you only knew what were going to do! We ain't going to blow up a fictitious bully ! Were going to blow up this crappy school!! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Jenn wrote:
Lol @ Eric saying that the "janitor" would get mad because he has to clean up a dead body.
Yep , Eric H has one sick sense of humour !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:30 pm

rik75 wrote:

Eric Harris wrote a paper called "Trenchcoat Mafia Hit-Men for Hire" dated 12/10/98, where he outlines the initial idea for the "Hit-Men for Hire" business proposition pg(26598 - 26605) As we can see from some of the footage, the Hit-Men for Hire video was filmed around the same time as the essay was written. The way the essay is written it sounds very much like Eric H is the creator of the business.
I'm not sure who wrote the actual script, it is possible they didn't have a specific script to follow, just an outline. As mentioned within this thread when Dylan films his rant, he slightly changes what he says each time, which would imply there wasn't a set script that they had to follow. Likewise as also mentioned it was Eric V who makes the comment "I wanna see him blown up." Maybe this was improvised or just something he decided to say. However it also could have been something he was told to say, I've not really come across any evidence either way.
Veik stated Harris and Klebold asked him to film a video for them. The assignment was to create a business. He says Harris and Klebold came up with the idea of being hitmen. He says the original title of the video was "Revenge for Hire." pg(10911-2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:38 am

This is another discussion between ERIC H and ERIC V ,regarding another " hit." ( 4:46 )

ERIC H : So , you want this person relocated ?

ERIC V : ( upset and crying ) Yes , please , you got to get him away !

ERIC H : Alright , its uh , its about a thousand to two thousand dollars for that , to lead him away from any witnesses
 and uh , if you want him just threatened , it'll be a couple hundred dollars. You think you can , uh , pay that?

ERIC V : Yeah , i can get the money.

ERIC H : Okay , that's cool , we'll just keep him away from you , keep an eye on him and we'll get his phone number and address and any information we need from our computers at home and we'll take care of him.

ERIC V : I really appreciate this!

[Notice the facial expression of Eric H as Eric V gets emotional and pleads :" You got to get him away!"] (At 4:55)
[I'm not sure if Eric H felt embarrassed or amused. His cheeks were bright red. Maybe he was trying not to laugh !]  LOL

Last edited by rik75 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:06 am

queenfarooq wrote:
rik75 wrote:

Eric Harris wrote a paper called "Trenchcoat Mafia Hit-Men for Hire" dated 12/10/98, where he outlines the initial idea for the "Hit-Men for Hire" business proposition pg(26598 - 26605) As we can see from some of the footage, the Hit-Men for Hire video was filmed around the same time as the essay was written. The way the essay is written it sounds very much like Eric H is the creator of the business.
I'm not sure who wrote the actual script, it is possible they didn't have a specific script to follow, just an outline. As mentioned within this thread when Dylan films his rant, he slightly changes what he says each time, which would imply there wasn't a set script that they had to follow. Likewise as also mentioned it was Eric V who makes the comment "I wanna see him blown up." Maybe this was improvised or just something he decided to say. However it also could have been something he was told to say, I've not really come across any evidence either way.
Veik stated Harris and Klebold asked him to film a video for them. The assignment was to create a business. He says Harris and Klebold came up with the idea of being hitmen. He says the original title of the video was "Revenge for Hire." pg(10911-2)
Yes , there doesn't appear to be much evidence regarding the full production crew. The original title " Revenge for Hire " is new to me ( thanks for telling me ! ) Thinking about it , it stands out to me that Eric may have been the main man and the writer. The line " I want to see him blown up " makes me think that Eric came up with that. Eric was not stupid enough to tell his friends about NBK but , Eric gives out some kinds of " cryptic clues ." I think Eric " got off " on that behavior. I think That Eric ( at times ) wanted to tell his closest friends about NBK , Eric's mastermind plan.
Obviously Eric couldn't do that , so , he lets slip little hints , but these hints don't draw any real attention because his friends just didn't take it seriously. Maybe. Just a thought of mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:15 am

rik75 wrote:
[I think That Eric ( at times ) wanted to tell his closest friends about NBK , Eric's mastermind plan.
Obviously Eric couldn't do that , so , he lets slip little hints , but these hints don't draw any real attention because his friends just didn't take it seriously. Maybe. Just a thought of mine.

I'd always assumed that Eric conceived of the idea for H4H and also "Radioactive Clothing." Both of the boys showed above average skills for creative writing, but H4H and "Radioactive Clothing" seem to play into Eric's fantasy life.

I agree that Eric dropped a lot of hints about NBK. In fact, he outright told a number of people about the plan. I was recently reading the class notes he exchanged with Kristi Eplin and she mentions right off that he has a "list" and that she knows he plans to kill people. Here's an excerpt:

Epling:
..did I make your hit list yet?
Harris:
nope, yer on my “semper fi” list, but (Redacted) still is in the top 5, along with this asshole named (Redacted) or (Redacted) or something.
Epling:
That’s fine, he knows that. He wants off, or rather, he doesn’t want to die anytime soon.
Harris:
He will always be under the gun and in the sights since he hit me in the face, even though it didn’t hurt at all. Until I get to hit him back I will always be pissed at him and his dick head friend too. If they want “off” then tell them to show some fuckin’ respect to their elders(me and Dylan) and never make another smart ass remark about (illegible) to us.
Epling:
If you’re going to be pissed at me for being with (Redacted), then that is your thing, but I think that it’s stupid. I’m still the same person, I didn’t change just because I’m with him, but you are going to do what you will.
Harris:
Exactly. But I didn’t think you would go out with someone like him. But oh fuckin well es ist mir scheiss egal. Does he still want me to be nice to him?
Epling:
I’m sorry I let you down, but I’m happy (illegible) for now, he never wanted you to be nice to him, he just didn’t want you to kill him(he’s definitely scared of you)
Harris:
Well if he will let me punch him in face… His friend is another story though. I’ll kill him…

Eric also told people at Blackjack that he was spending his money on propane bombs to "blow up the school" and it was reported that on the day before the attack that he told a number of people that he was "finalizing his plans for tomorrow."

And then there's the whole matter of his webpages and journals.... No doubt Eric wanted recognition and attention for NBK; whether he was hoping for an intervention is debatable, I suppose. That said, I'm of the opinion that the fact that an intervention didn't happen fed into his despair and justified his and Dylan's following through with the attack.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Eric playing with his toy gun ,which was filmed on 7 december 1998 and was shortly after he acquired his " real guns."

Here is a journal entry of Eric's ( 22 november 1998 ) , regarding his recent gun purchase and how he felt about being armed and the power guns gave him.

" Well folks , today was a very important day in the history of R. Today along with Vodka ( Eric writes Vodka ,rather than VoDkA. I wonder if that pissed off Dylan? ) and someone else who i won't name , we went downtown and purchased the following " :

A double barrel 12 gauge Shotgun.
A pump action 12 gauge Shotgun.
A 9mm Carbine.
250 9mm Rounds.
15 of 12 gauge Slugs.
40 Shotgun shells.
2 Switch blade knives.
4 - 10 Round clips for the Carbine.

WE......HAVE........GUNS ! WE FUCKING GOT EM YOU SONS OF BITCHES! HA! HAHAHA! neener booga booga.
Heh. Its all over now. This capped it off , the no point of return."

"I have my carbine , shotgun ammo and knife all in my trunk tonight and the'll there til tomorrow.......
After school you know its really a shame. I had a lot of fun at the gun show , i would have loved it if you were there dad. We would have done some major bonding , would have been great. Oh well , but alas , i fucked up told [redacted] about my flask. That really disappoints me. [Redacted] I know you thought it was good for me....in the long run and all that shit , smart of you to give me such a big raise and then rat me out ( who ratted him out? ), you figure it was supposed to cancel each other?"

"God damn flask , that just fucked me over big time. Now you all will be on my ass even more than before about being on track. I'll get around it though. If i have to cheat and lie to get around it , that's just fine."

"THIS is what i am motivated for. THIS is my goal. THIS is what i want to do with my life! 
You know what's weird ? I don't feel like punching through a door because of the flask deal , probably because I AM FUCKING ARMED NOW ! "

"I FEEL CONFIDENT , STRONGER AND MORE GODLIKE."

"I have confidence in my ability to deceive people. Hopefully i'll make it to April , but that might not happen. It's been a busy weekend , i need sleep , i'll continue tomorrow." 11/22/98.

Last edited by rik75 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:54 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tfsa47090
Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:29 pm

rik75 wrote:
This is another discussion between Eric H and Eric V ,regarding another " hit."

[Notice the facial expression of Eric H as Eric V gets emotional and pleads :" You got to get him away!" (At 4:52)
I'm not sure if Eric H felt embarrassed or amused. His cheeks were bright red. Maybe he was trying not to laugh !]  LOL

This is only my interpretation, of course, but there are a few times that I feel Eric is trying very hard to not laugh at Veik. The movements he makes with his mouth appear to be his attempt at hiding a huge smile, or stopping himself from laughing at him outright.

gustopoet wrote:

And then there's the whole matter of his webpages and journals.... No doubt Eric wanted recognition and attention for NBK; whether he was hoping for an intervention is debatable, I suppose. That said, I'm of the opinion that the fact that an intervention didn't happen fed into his despair and justified his and Dylan's following through with the attack.

Excellent post! But I especially agree with this last portion, particularly the last line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:29 pm

How come Dylan got the crappiest gun and Eric got the 2 decent ones?

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Jenn wrote:

While I'm absolutely sure that Eric wanted the pump-action shotgun,"Arlene," for personal reasons, there was probably also a slight tactical element in that breaking down the double barrel to load it again and again would be easier for Dylan than for Eric, given Eric's puniness.

As far as the Tec 9 goes, they may not have known until after the fact that it wasn't a very good weapon. It also looked really bad-ass which would have appealed to Dylan's theatrical side. It fired fast, so it compensated for the slow-firing double-barrel...

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:21 pm

gustopoet wrote:
Jenn wrote:

While I'm absolutely sure that Eric wanted the pump-action shotgun,"Arlene," for personal reasons, there was probably also a slight tactical element in that breaking down the double barrel to load it again and again would be easier for Dylan than for Eric, given Eric's puniness.

As far as the Tec 9 goes, they may not have known until after the fact that it wasn't a very good weapon. It also looked really bad-ass which would have appealed to Dylan's theatrical side. It fired fast, so it compensated for the slow-firing double-barrel...

How come Dylan's Tec-9 could hold a magazine that held 50+ bullets, but Eric's carbine could only hold a magazine that held 10 bullets?

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:26 pm

rik75 wrote:

"Well folks , today was a very important day in the history of R. Today along with Vodka ( Eric writes Vodka ,rather than VoDkA. I wonder if that pissed off Dylan? )

I doubt it.  I think Dylan was the only one that consistently gave his nick the "haxor speak" upper/lowercase letters when writing in his journal and signing year books. That seemed to be his own thing and his friends may not have even really paid attention to his spelling affectation.

rik75 wrote:

I have my carbine , shotgun ammo and knife all in my trunk tonight and the'll there til tomorrow.......
After school you know its really a shame. I had a lot of fun at the gun show , i would have loved it if you were there dad. We would have done some major bonding , would have been great. Oh well , but alas , i fu**ed up told [redacted] about my flask. That really disappoints me. [Redacted] I know you thought it was good for me....in the long run and all that shit , smart of you to give me such a big raise and then rat me out ( who ratted him out? ), you figure it was supposed to cancel each other?

God damn flask , that just fu**ed me over big time. Now you all will be on my ass even more than before about being on track. I'll get around it though. If i have to cheat and lie to get around it , that's just fine.

THIS is what i am motivated for. THIS is my goal. THIS is what i want to do with my life! 
You know what's weird ? I don't feel like punching through a door because of the flask deal , probably because i am fu**ing armed now.

Jason Secor mentioned that their previous beloved boss, Kirgis, ratted on Eric about the flask but then gave him a raise.
"
(Interesting note- Kirgis actually told on Eric Harris to his parents about him drinking on the job. He did give him a slight raise beforehand to try and mitigate his doing that. I also heard that he used to shoot off fireworks on the roof at night and he told them that it was "cool" and he'd deal with the cops if they arrived. Man, that guy sounds pretty slushed.)"

I'm going to reference the Secor post because it is an awesome one as far as first hand knowledge with E & D at Blackjack.

http://columbinemassacre.forumotion.com/t157-eric-and-dylan-s-boss-originally-from-the-other-forum
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:48 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
rik75 wrote:
"Well folks , today was a very important day in the history of R. Today along with Vodka ( Eric writes Vodka ,rather than VoDkA. I wonder if that pissed off Dylan? )

I doubt it.  I think Dylan was the only one that consistently gave his nick the "haxor speak" upper/lowercase letters when writing in his journal and signing year books. That seemed to be his own thing and his friends may not have even really paid attention to his spelling affectation.

rik75 wrote:

I have my carbine , shotgun ammo and knife all in my trunk tonight and the'll there til tomorrow.......
After school you know its really a shame. I had a lot of fun at the gun show , i would have loved it if you were there dad. We would have done some major bonding , would have been great. Oh well , but alas , i fu**ed up told [redacted] about my flask. That really disappoints me. [Redacted] I know you thought it was good for me....in the long run and all that shit , smart of you to give me such a big raise and then rat me out ( who ratted him out? ), you figure it was supposed to cancel each other?

God damn flask , that just fu**ed me over big time. Now you all will be on my ass even more than before about being on track. I'll get around it though. If i have to cheat and lie to get around it , that's just fine.

THIS is what i am motivated for. THIS is my goal. THIS is what i want to do with my life! 
You know what's weird ? I don't feel like punching through a door because of the flask deal , probably because i am fu**ing armed now.

Jason Secor mentioned that their previous beloved boss, Kirgis, ratted on Eric about the flask but then gave him a raise.
"
(Interesting note- Kirgis actually told on Eric Harris to his parents about him drinking on the job. He did give him a slight raise beforehand to try and mitigate his doing that. I also heard that he used to shoot off fireworks on the roof at night and he told them that it was "cool" and he'd deal with the cops if they arrived. Man, that guy sounds pretty slushed.)"

I'm going to reference the Secor post because it is an awesome one as far as first hand knowledge with E & D at Blackjack.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am going to have a look at that. Thank you  Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:25 am

Dylan's final rant. Please excuse the profanities. It wouldn't make much sense if censored. ( 6:53 )

NO !  I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO !
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IF YOU FUCKING DON'T LEAVE THAT FUCKING FUCKER ALONE !
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF !

AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR GODDAMN FUCKING ASS !

ITS GOING TO FRICKING [not sure what he says] 3 FUCKING WEEKS !

Last edited by rik75 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:38 am

Dylan during his final rant (6:53). I think this was filmed the same day as his previous rants. Notice the way he looks.
His hair is greasy ,his skin is blotchy and he looks extremely tired. I wonder if he was unwell?

Last edited by rik75 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:42 am

Can you see how different Dylan looks from these pics? ( or is it just me? + the bottom 4 are of less quality )
The first set of 4 ( directly below ) were taken from Dylan's first rant ( 0:46 )
 He looks well and also clean and tidy. His hair looks clean and dry.

The 4 pics below were taken from Dylan's final rant of the movie ( 6:53 ) I think Dylan looks a lot different. His hair is greasy and his complexion is quite puffy and blotchy. All these 8 images were filmed in one day. He is wearing the same shirt. He looks so different ! His eyes look different. I wonder why his appearance is so different?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by rik75 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:32 am

rik75 wrote:
Eric H and Eric V ( client/victim of bullying ) are discussing the contract killing of the bully ( 3:33 )

Eric H : Yeah , it'll do the job !
Checkout Eric H's reaction as Eric V says " As soon as possible " ( 4:08 )
Eric H looks down at the floor for several seconds and appears to struggle with keeping his composure. I think Eric H was dying to laugh and broke eye contact to prevent that! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:43 am

gustopoet wrote:
rik75 wrote:
[I think That Eric ( at times ) wanted to tell his closest friends about NBK , Eric's mastermind plan.

I'd always assumed that Eric conceived of the idea for H4H and also "Radioactive Clothing." Both of the boys showed above average skills for creative writing, but H4H and "Radioactive Clothing" seem to play into Eric's fantasy life.

I agree that Eric dropped a lot of hints about NBK. In fact, he outright told a number of people about the plan. I was recently reading the class notes he exchanged with Kristi Eplin and she mentions right off that he has a "list" and that she knows he plans to kill people. Here's an excerpt:

Epling:
Harris:
nope, yer on my “semper fi” list, but (Redacted) still is in the top 5, along with this asshole named (Redacted) or (Redacted) or something.
Epling:
That’s fine, he knows that. He wants off, or rather, he doesn’t want to die anytime soon.
Harris:
He will always be under the gun and in the sights since he hit me in the face, even though it didn’t hurt at all. Until I get to hit him back I will always be pissed at him and his dick head friend too. If they want “off” then tell them to show some fuckin’ respect to their elders(me and Dylan) and never make another smart ass remark about (illegible) to us.
Epling:
If you’re going to be pissed at me for being with (Redacted), then that is your thing, but I think that it’s stupid. I’m still the same person, I didn’t change just because I’m with him, but you are going to do what you will.
Harris:
Exactly. But I didn’t think you would go out with someone like him. But oh fuckin well es ist mir scheiss egal. Does he still want me to be nice to him?
Epling:
I’m sorry I let you down, but I’m happy (illegible) for now, he never wanted you to be nice to him, he just didn’t want you to kill him(he’s definitely scared of you)
Harris:
Well if he will let me punch him in face… His friend is another story though. I’ll kill him…

Eric also told people at Blackjack that he was spending his money on propane bombs to "blow up the school" and it was reported that on the day before the attack that he told a number of people that he was "finalizing his plans for tomorrow."

Do you think Kristi Epling took Eric seriously ? Did she believe that Eric's " hit list " was a reality or just a figment of Eric's warped mind ? I would be very interested to know this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:03 am

gustopoet wrote:
rik75 wrote:

Epling:
Harris:
Epling:
Harris:
Epling:
Harris:
Epling:
Harris:

That is an interesting concept. What would Eric achieve if his own behavior ( telling people about NBK ) had brought about an intervention? In what way do you consider intervention? Do you mean intervention by the law ,Eric's parents , friends ,etc? You have raised a very interesting point. Please elaborate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:41 am

Notice the cafeteria behind Dylan. There were lots of people in there at the time. I'm sure Dylan's performance was heard and seen by many people and i think it would have intimidated lots of people. If you accidentally bumped into Dylan , as you were walking along a corridor and he belted out his rant ( right in your face ) how would you feel?  I can imagine a lot of people would apologize and walk away. He has quite a growl  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric   Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:47 pm

rik75 wrote:

Do you think Kristi Epling took Eric seriously ? Did she believe that Eric's " hit list " was a reality or just a figment of Eric's warped mind ? I would be very interested to know this.

The line between role-playing and reality is very thin for most people and this is most especially true in high-school. I think Epling thought Eric was playing a role, but a role that had a significant chance of turning real. I think she wanted to try to be sure that Dan Lab wasn't the one that Eric turned it real with.

Last edited by gustopoet on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

"HFH" stills of Dylan and Eric
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next