Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Random Mass Shooting related Photos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Just the counterpart to the columbine photo thread.

I found this photos on tumblr. They are showing the Sandy Hook Elementary School after the shooting, the clothes Adam Lanza wore during the attack and finally a photo of Adam as a child.

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:39 pm

These are all in the newly released documents. You can download them here, there's lots of new photographs: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:28 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
These are all in the newly released documents. You can download them here, there's lots of new photographs: http://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

I already did, it really is a repository.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Hale-Bopp wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
These are all in the newly released documents. You can download them here, there's lots of new photographs: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah, there's a huge amount of photographs in there. I was going to upload some until i realized how many there were. Do you think the photograph of the child with the gun is Adam? I only ask as now these documents have been released I've seen this picture a few times and it was referenced a couple of times as unknown child or as Ryan Lanza so i wasn't sure. I wouldn't think the picture would have been included in the files if it was just some random persons child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:55 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
Hale-Bopp wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
These are all in the newly released documents. You can download them here, there's lots of new photographs: http://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

Yeah, there's a huge amount of photographs in there. I was going to upload some until i realized how many there were. Do you think the photograph of the child with the gun is Adam? I only ask as now these documents have been released I've seen this picture a few times and it was referenced a couple of times as unknown child or as Ryan Lanza so i wasn't sure. I wouldn't think the picture would have been included in the files if it was just some random persons child.

Hmm, I wasn't aware that there are conflicting reports about that photo, to be honest. But there is a hind, that it might be him:
Quote :
In the thread “real life pictures” from the now-defunct mg14c clan forum, Kaynbred/Lanza had posted a photo. The pic itself is lost now, but the reactions from two other users suggest it is a childhood photo, with some kind of surprising content included:
“LOL Kayn, so THATS how it all happened….”
“Wow o-o kayn. Uhhh. At least your pictures as a child were cute.”

It hasn’t been clear until now just what that photo was. However, inn the search warrants attached to the Sandy Hook Shooting report from Monday, there is an itemized list of computer files found on an external USB hard-drive. One of the noted files is a picture (the picture itself is not shown) described as ““Kayntdlr” – image presumably of the shooter (approx 4-6) years old holding a toy gun“

From this article: http://sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/lanzas-real-life-pictures-contribution-described-in-newly-released-search-warrants/

Well, the child at the photo doesn't hold a toy gun, but at least we know for sure that there must be childhood photos of Adam with guns.

Last edited by Hale-Bopp on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:42 am

They are already redacting portions of the videos, get them while you can.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:38 am

trench coat wrote:
They are already redacting portions of the videos, get them while you can.

Did you hear which videos are supposedly been redacted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:45 am

Childhood photos of Mass Shooters:

Anders Behring Breivik:

Robert Steinhäuser:

Tim Kretschmer:

Adam Lanza:

Andrew Golden:

James Holmes:

Jeffrey Weise:

Seung-Hui Cho:

Pekka-Eric Auvinen:
In this video, uploaded by Pekkas father, you can see several photos from Pekkas childhood:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WysOKigVZXc
Back to top Go down

Random Mass Shooting related Photos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1