Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:30 am

gustopoet wrote:
I think MM said:

"That's the number 1 gun used in convenience store robberies."

I think PD may have said:

"Fuck, negro."
Thank you !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:34 am

Jenn wrote:
Isn't there a part of this movie where Dylan is loading up his shotgun and has the thing pointed right at his stomach? Yea, he's real smart. Very Happy 
Yes  , that is the scene coming up next.

Last edited by rik75 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:26 am

(09:03) Dylan breaks open his SG to put new shells in ( seconds after PD got spooked and ran away. )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dylan put the shells in the SG and is fiddling around with it.

[ In one hell of a reckless and complacent manner Dylan ignores common sense and turns his { powerful as hell } SG around , and points it at his abdomen. He snaps the SG shut.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[ This is the exact moment Dylan snapped the loaded SG shut.]

[ How would you describe Dylan's behavior ? Common sense says : " DO NOT POINT A LOADED SHOTGUN AT YOURSELF OR AT ANYONE ! ]

Was Dylan merely being too complacent ?  Or did he simply not care about the danger he put himself in ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:50 am

DK : Asks Eric - " Can i borrow your left glove please?"

[ When Dylan and Eric sawed off their Shotguns , making them smaller and easier to conceal , and making them illegal , they didn't smooth out the rough / sharp edges with a file or grinder.]  

Eric goes to fetch the glove and Dylan looks down at his injured hand. The recoil of each shot slams the sharp edges of the SG into the shooters hand , and cuts them up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:52 am

Dylan flashes from homicidal (pointing SG at Phil) to suicidal (pointing SG at himself) in a matter of seconds. It's a chilling glimpse into his personality. What's also interesting is no-one seems to notice or care when he points the barrels of the SG at himself.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:31 pm

gustopoet wrote:
Dylan flashes from homicidal (pointing SG at Phil) to suicidal (pointing SG at himself) in a matter of seconds. It's a chilling glimpse into his personality. What's also interesting is no-one seems to notice or care when he points the barrels of the SG at himself.
Yes , i see it too. Everyone appears to be in their own little world except Phil , of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:45 am

Looking through Eric's journal , he writes about how he felt about becoming a gun owner. Eric handed over money and received his firearms in return. A simply transaction. It happens everyday all over the world. It was a major event in the world of Eric Harris. It was a disastrous event too.

It brought him closer to the inevitable pathway he chose to walk across and although many instances and circumstances may have deterred him , he chose to stay on the pathway , ignoring and abandoning any ideas , thoughts or feelings of which may have broken the spell he was so deeply under.

Eric's chosen pathway was forged in cement , he walked straight ahead and wore blinkers.
Little moments of happiness and joy didn't hold onto him or comfort him. He was in too deep.
All of his innocent dreams and innocent desires were beyond reach.

I think Eric's pre-NBK mindset never had the chance to develop and expand in a innocent or healthy fashion. Spiritually , Eric was drowning in quicksand. No matter how far he reached out and fought for love , guidance , acceptance and respect , he was constantly rejected and left to drown in the pit of quicksand. Eric could have fought much harder to break the confines of the quicksand.
He chose to breakout in violent and evil manner , of which will live in infamy for all of time.

When Eric put a saw to his shotgun and chopped it down , he finally had the means to earn respect and the power to demand respect. Arlene was Eric's voice and bodyguard. She wasn't to be messed with.
She had the power to extinguish life inside a fraction of a second. She could blow off heads , blast away solid bone and muscle and leave nothing but death in her wake.

I believe Arlene was an extension of Eric's personality. One couldn't mess with Arlene. Only a fool would. When Eric pulls her trigger , a ferocious beast is unleashed , blasted out of that barrel. 
A burning hot flash of molten gunpowder blasts out of the muzzle , followed by deadly slugs or shot.
The projectiles travel at an enormous speed and can kill instantly and it did kill instantly.

When i see the muzzle flash of Arlene , i can see the same thing inside Eric's mind. That violent and eardrum shattering noise of the beast , is IMO , the violent world wind of hate and torment , of which existed in Eric's mind. He often looked calm and chilled , but all the hate is there in his mind and heart.
Always there eating away at him , challenging him , teasing him and torturing him.

In the end Arlene took away Eric's life. She liberated him. She freed him for eternity.

I wonder if Eric kissed Arlene before he placed her in his mouth and pulled her trigger ? 

A final act of appreciation and compassion. For , it was she who gave Eric eternal peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:47 pm

rik75 wrote:

When Eric put a saw to his shotgun and chopped it down , he finally had the means to earn respect and the power to demand respect. Arlene was Eric's voice and bodyguard. She wasn't to be messed with.
She had the power to extinguish life inside a fraction of a second. She could blow off heads , blast away solid bone and muscle and leave nothing but death in her wake.

I believe Arlene was an extension of Eric's personality. One couldn't mess with Arlene. Only a fool would. When Eric pulls her trigger , a ferocious beast is unleashed , blasted out of that barrel. 
A burning hot flash of molten gunpowder blasts out of the muzzle , followed by deadly slugs or shot.
The projectiles travel at an enormous speed and can kill instantly and it did kill instantly.

When i see the muzzle flash of Arlene , i can see the same thing inside Eric's mind. That violent and eardrum shattering noise of the beast , is IMO , the violent world wind of hate and torment , of which existed in Eric's mind.

Great post. Also a cool overall thread. Thanks for the analysis!
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:53 pm

gustopoet wrote:
rik75 wrote:

When i see the muzzle flash of Arlene , i can see the same thing inside Eric's mind. That violent and eardrum shattering noise of the beast , is IMO , the violent world wind of hate and torment , of which existed in Eric's mind.

Great post. Also a cool overall thread. Thanks for the analysis!
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:18 pm

(09:20) Phil is attempting to load the rifle.

Eric appears.

And disappears beside Phil.

(09:27) DK : " Man , these are like perfect."  [ I think he is talking about ear plugs / ear defenders.]

EH : " Really?"

DK : " Will they block out really loud noises?"

MM : " You get them in musician places."

Eric is aiming for the BP that is standing up and in front of the tree.

He turns around to see if the others are watching him and filming him.

Eric takes careful aim , a moment before he pulls the trigger Dylan offers encouraging words :

DK : " Your not gonna hit it ! " [ Snicker.]

Eric fires two shots and misses. Mark pretends to be hit during the second shot and turns the camera over to stimulate a fall.

Eric takes a third shot and misses. That doesn't matter. THIS IS INSANE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ERIC RELOADS HIS SHOTGUN !

Arlene may have been a bitch or may have been a lady -BUT SHE WAS ERIC'S GIRL.

LIVE ROUND IN THE CHAMBER.

A MUZZLE SO SMOKY and HOT and ERIC IS DRAWN TO IT.

ERIC ISN'T REPULSED BY HER HOT MUZZLE AND SMELL OF MOLTEN GUNPOWDER. HE LIKES IT.

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SO CLOSE TO HIS MOUTH , ERIC ISN'T AFRAID OF ARLENE.

I don't really see Eric just blowing the smoke away. ARLENE WAS A TREASURED POSSESSION OF ERIC'S

I CAN EASILY IMAGINE ERIC COMMITTING SUICIDE IN THE LIBRARY. ARLENE IS SO CLOSE TO HIS MOUTH.
ARLENE THE BRINGER OF DEATH , SHE FREED A VERY TORMENTED SOUL INTO ETERNITY.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tfsa47090
Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:42 pm

rik75 wrote:
I CAN EASILY IMAGINE ERIC COMMITTING SUICIDE IN THE LIBRARY. ARLENE IS SO CLOSE TO HIS MOUTH.

This is so chillingly accurate I am on the verge of tears. It is so heartrendingly true.

(It is also hitting way too close to home for me, regarding the loved one I lost to suicide. He did the same exact thing, he just used a different type of firearm).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:53 pm

I've made this topic a sticky as the detail and effort put into this thread in amazing. I genuinely appreciate contributions like this thread to our forum.

Also, the stills of Eric with Arlene so close to his mouth gives me such a clear visual of how Eric ended his life in the Library that day. It is eerie and like tfsa47090 said could bring one to the verge of tears.

Great job!

rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:34 pm

tfsa47090 wrote:
rik75 wrote:

This is so chillingly accurate I am on the verge of tears. It is so heartrendingly true.

(It is also hitting way too close to home for me, regarding the loved one I lost to suicide. He did the same exact thing, he just used a different type of firearm).
I am sorry about your loss , i really am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Jenn wrote:
I've made this topic a sticky as the detail and effort put into this thread in amazing. I genuinely appreciate contributions like this thread to our forum.

Also, the stills of Eric with Arlene so close to his mouth gives me such a clear visual of how Eric ended his life in the Library that day. It is eerie and like tfsa47090 said could bring one to the verge of tears.

Great job!
Thank you. I appreciate it. There is just over 4 minutes left to cover , and lots more to see!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:20 pm

(09:51) Dylan is ready to fire his SG. Holding his arm out straight.

The muzzle flash is a cloud of orange and grey.

[ Notice Dylan's way of dealing with the tremendous recoil. Holding the SG with one hand , Dylan's whole arm is struck with the recoil force and Dylan rides with it. He doesn't fight it. The recoil hits with full energy and Dylan lets the recoil take his arm and smoothly releases its force.]

After firing the shot , Dylan allows the recoil and gravity to bring the SG to a stop.

The SG swings beside Dylan like a pendulum , slowly and safely releasing the recoil.
                             Dylan's arm is being swung beside and behind his body.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:06 am

(10:00) Mark is filming Eric. Eric is showing us the cuts on his hand caused by Arlene's sharp edges.

MM : " High school kids use guns." [ Eric and Dylan laugh.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:50 am

rik75 wrote:
(10:00) Mark is filming Eric. Eric is showing us the cuts on his hand caused by Arlene's sharp edges.

You got those pictures pretty clear. Every time I seen the video, it was always blurry and I couldn't really see the cuts on his hands.

rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:47 am

Jenn wrote:
rik75 wrote:

You got those pictures pretty clear. Every time I seen the video, it was always blurry and I couldn't really see the cuts on his hands.
The key to capturing clear images is very time consuming. I am playing the movie through VLC.
Not one single moment of the movie has been filmed using a tripod for stability. Its all hand held and often very shaky and in motion. With VLC,s advanced features , i can freeze the image and play it back frame by frame.
When i reach an image i want to capture , i use VLC's snapshot feature , i take a snapshot of the clearest image i can possible capture , and all the snapshots are placed in their own file. Some shots are not perfectly clear , due to the camera operator not holding the camera steady. So far , i have taken 281 snapshots and i have gone through each one looking for the clearest images available. 

The final scenes of the movie show several people using Eric's SG. We get to see how the others handle the recoil , and we get to see exactly why that SG nailed Eric's nose. So , i'm going to be playing a lot more frame by frame shots.
For the final 5 minutes of RR , i'm going to be freezing and capturing another 250 to 300 frames , going through them one by one and snapping the relevant shots. Lots to do !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:03 am

(10:25) We have a close up shot of Dylan firing his SG. [ Thumbs up ! Dylan will be pleased about his accuracy.]

Muzzle blast is fiery , but no where near as fierce as Arlene.

Thumbs !  Dylan is impressed with his shot.

[Although we don't get to see it.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:16 am

rik75 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
rik75 wrote:

The key to capturing clear images is very time consuming. I am playing the movie through VLC.
Not one single moment of the movie has been filmed using a tripod for stability. Its all hand held and often very shaky and in motion. With VLC,s advanced features , i can freeze the image and play it back frame by frame.
When i reach an image i want to capture , i use VLC's snapshot feature , i take a snapshot of the clearest image i can possible capture , and all the snapshots are placed in their own file. Some shots are not perfectly clear , due to the camera operator not holding the camera steady. So far , i have taken 281 snapshots and i have gone through each one looking for the clearest images available. 

The final scenes of the movie show several people using Eric's SG. We get to see how the others handle the recoil , and we get to see exactly why that SG nailed Eric's nose. So , i'm going to be playing a lot more frame by frame shots.
For the final 5 minutes of RR , i'm going to be freezing and capturing another 250 to 300 frames , going through them one by one and snapping the relevant shots. Lots to do !
Also Jenn , when i play RR with  VLC , i shrink the player size as well. When i watch it full screen it is blurry , the smaller the player size is , the better picture quality i receive , and that's one reason why i take small screen shots too.
The images are clearer and sharper then large ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:32 pm

(10:27) We see Eric about to fire his SG. Phil realizes that filming Eric from behind is not going to work.

PD : " Hey , hold on..Let me..." [ Phil stops filming , moves next to Eric and continues filming.]

[ THESE SHOTS ARE AWESOME ! ARLENE IS SO......FURIOUS ! and FRIGHTENINGLY POWERFUL !]

Eric is tense. 

Pulls the trigger....BOOM! FIREBALL OF FURY!

[ Obviously , firing that under a table , a distance of a few feet , was devastatingly horrific.]

Eric fires four shots. He fatigues very quickly after each shot. The recoil is difficult to handle. 

[ Notice to the left of Eric's head. Dylan's Shotgun is beginning to appear. AIMING DIRECTLY AT ERIC'S HEAD! CREEPY!]

Last edited by rik75 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Eric's second shot. [ DYLAN'S SHOTGUN IS POINTING DIRECTLY AT ERIC'S HEAD ! Although Dylan's SG is open and has no shells inside it , IT LOOK'S CREEPY AS HELL ! ]

Same as the first shot , Eric manages to keep both hands firmly on the SG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:55 pm

Eric fires his third shot and ALMOST BLOWS HIS LEFT HAND OFF ! His left hand holds on to the pump. 

Eric's left hand slips off of the pump handle.

Eric's left hand was firmly on the pump handle , the recoil pulled the SG away from his left hand , so now ,

HIS LEFT HAND IS IN FRONT OF THE BARREL ! HE ALMOST BLEW HIS HAND OFF !

[ Dylan gazes into the empty barrel for several seconds. He may have watching Eric , transfixed by Arlene's WRATH.]

Eric's left hand appears to be limp and injured , and Dylan gazes into the empty barrel.

Eric is swinging his SG up and will reload it in a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:05 pm

rik75 wrote:
(10:27)

Eric fires four shots. He fatigues very quickly after each shot. The recoil is difficult to handle. 

[ Notice to the left of Eric's head. Dylan's Shotgun is beginning to appear. AIMING DIRECTLY AT ERIC'S HEAD! CREEPY!]

Um, Dylan is in the foreground, a few feet in front of and beside Eric.  They are shooting side-by-side.  Likely as they did outside during NBK.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:23 am

Eric loads another shell for his fourth and final shot , of this sequence. 

[ Notice this : ERIC RE-LOADS AND THE EJECTED SHELL HITS HIM IN FACE !]

If you look at the second picture below , you will see the ejected shell , its pathway looks curved.

Its fast approaching and Eric has little time to move.

The shell hits Eric's right cheek and bounces off onto his sweater.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:35 pm

(10:41) Jessica uses Mark's rifle and fires nine rounds.

(10:52) Eric takes a couple of steps towards the target. He fires two rounds at a BP.
The BP is upright and at the center of the tree. He misses both times , firing high and to the left.

This is the first shot.

[ If you look at the Shotgun and look to the right of the muzzle flash , there is a beam of light travelling towards the tree. That may be the shock wave created by the projectile. Following the Shotgun , through the center of the muzzle flash and following the beam of light , you can see the flight path of the projectile , from muzzle to tree. ] 

Here is the slug hitting the tree. A white puff of smoke / wood erupts out of the left side of the tree.

This second shot was more accurate than the first.

Eric misses by a few inches. Too high and to the left of the BP.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:08 pm

(10:59) Eric is a short distance away from the camera filming him. He is shooting at a BP.

Eric hits the BP.

DK : " Ha Ha Ha !"

EH : " WOO ! HOO !"

JM : " He got it !"

Eric runs to show the others the BP.

DK : " Did it shatter ?"

PD : " What did it do ?"

EH : " There !"

Eric proudly shows us the slug damaged BP.

EH : " Entry ! Exit !"

PD : " Holy shit."

DK : " There's frozen wood in it."

JM : " Holy shit."

EH : " Oh man."

MM : " You got another round?"

DK : " Fuck ! I don't have any."

EH : " Entry."

EH : " Exit !"

[ I think this moment was a turning point for Eric regarding his relationship with Arlene.
 As seen many times during this video , Eric often misses the targets he aims for.]

[ Chopping off the barrel obviously effected its accuracy.
 When firing straight at a target ,the slug lands too high and to the left.]

[ But now , Eric has learnt how to deal with Arlene's inaccurate firing , he learnt how to compensate for her inaccuracies.]

[ When i spoke of Eric's relationship with Arlene , i was referring to Arlene being a tool of which Eric used to express his anger , hatred and rage.] 

[ Eric and Arlene's bond is now much stronger physically , and in a spiritual way too because they have both " clicked ."
Eric feels so supremely triumphant. He looks at the BP , at the clean entrance hole and the jaggedly blasted out exit hole. He appears shocked and overwhelmed , and in a trance like state , like a morphine high.]

[Dylan want's to be a part of the action too. He reaches over to Feel the destruction created by Eric & Arlene.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[ Eric sees Dylan's hand reaching over Touching his prized possession. Eric feels uncomfortable , Dylan is making Eric Feel uncomfortable. Although a BP is merely a chunk of wood , with a hole in it , It is Eric's BP.

It is Eric's prize , nobody else , but Eric's.

Eric pulled Arlene's trigger and she did as instructed. 
Right now , Dylan doesn't matter to Eric , Its Eric's moment. Just Eric's moment.

[ Eric pulls the BP away from Dylan and holds it in a guarded manner.]

[Dylan reaches over and holds onto the BP. Eric holds on too. There is miniature , but quite momentary tussle between Eric and Dylan. Dylan wants to hold it and Eric does not want to let go.]

[The burning and explosive energy that burns inside Eric's heart , the molten fury that burns through every single fibre of Eric's being , has seen the green light. For now , Eric knows that he is capable of firing kill shots.
He knows Arlene well , he worked out all of her bad ways , recoil , upper left misses , sharp edges.]

[ Eric could not tame a beast , the beast which ruled his heart and mind ,nor could he tame a beast called Arlene.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jettfyre80

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:15 am

I've watched the whole video several times and the way Eric and Dylan handle their firearms is scary. They don't anything about gun safety! It's amazing that they didn't hurt themselves before 4/20. Imagine if either one of them had accidentally shot themselves in the foot or something and saw how bad it hurt, if they would still continue with the massacre.

rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:10 am

jettfyre80 wrote:
I've watched the whole video several times and the way Eric and Dylan handle their firearms is scary. They don't anything about gun safety! It's amazing that they didn't hurt themselves before 4/20. Imagine if either one of them had accidentally shot themselves in the foot or something and saw how bad it hurt, if they would still continue with the massacre.
Personally , i don't think they cared about gun safety or their own safety. They both had a clear understanding of firearm safety , it's simple common sense. We have to consider E/D's mindset on that day. They were both preparing for their own demise , honing their shooting skills , learning how to do rapid fire and learning how to hold their weapons for maximum comfort and control.

Their superior and invincible mindset may have been one element on display that day. NBK was merely weeks away , so why handle firearms in a reckless manner ? As you said , one of them could have got hurt. If one of them had gotten seriously hurt , NBK might have panned out differently.

I think E/D believed that they could do as they pleased , take risks and cheat serious injury and death because they both wrongly believed they were " GODLIKE " and much stronger than us weak human trash.

They had the power of " self awareness " and they knew that 20/4/99 was the day , and the only day they would die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.   Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:48 am

Eric reluctantly allows Dylan to take away his prized BP.

[ I wanted to show several pictures of Dylan's ring. They aren't very clear unfortunately. ]

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next