Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page

Go down 
+26
FIBAgent
Imperator
Rebdomine
Archvile
Rebdoomer
Sabratha
Falco
PaintItBlack
VOD101
jettfyre80
Mj2beat
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Wideawake
Undyne
MarmaladeSkies
JDM87
Lifetime
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Laeda
tfsa47090
areyoulistening
tragedy79
Jenn
philosopher_king
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:56 am

Brooks is a hero for all he's done. It'll be a damn shame if this fake bullshit about him becomes all people associate with him. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 100372
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:19 am

MnM wrote:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!

I hope he ain't guilty but if he is, he better bulk up and train like crazy for prison.

If he is guilty....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ONLY because it's a first-time offense, and because he didn't do anything physical, I'd probably say psychological counseling and community service. Prison just makes anyone way more fucked-up than before and it's not going to help him.

I hope he ain't guilty and, at the very least, maybe a trial could prove his innocence at least, the one good thing that could come out of it.

It could be worse. He could be added to the sex offender list and quite possibly loss his job. It is scary stuff if it is untrue. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 117790
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:34 am

MarmaladeSkies wrote:
Apparently the authorities have been contacted. We'll see. It's all over tumblr, and I saw this gem of a quote while on there.

"All we ever wanted was the basement tapes and all we got was a 45 second video of Brooks Brown masturbating."

lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:39 am

One reason above all others I think this is NOT true...

I just remembered.... in an old interview he said he used to be invited to speak at schools (and I think get paid traveling and other expenses) against bullying but stopped because, "over time I noticed a pattern- the schools that needed me the most, and had problems, would refuse to bring me in. The better schools, without problems, were more comfortable having me speak."

Okay. So some people think Brooks is this big, scary pedophile anxious to chase after some young tail...

So WHY would he give up this kind of job if he was? That'd be like a pedophile giving up being a priest or a Scout Leader!

Pedophiles don't run from or avoid opportunities to hang around children, they jump on the opportunities like crazy. It'd be like the equivalent of a fried-chicken fanatic turning down being PAID to eat KFC! I mean, I try to eat healthier these days to be in shape but I wouldn't turn down good free money to eat KFC.

So Brooks "the pedophile" has the opportunity to get PAID to hang around Jr. High and High school girls and have them oohh and aww over his every word and tell him how wonderful he is and give an excuse to hang out with them in person, maybe exchange contact info, and just says, "fuck it?"

HELL NO. Does NOT sound like what a pedophile would do at all in his situation!

Therefore, he sure as fuck ain't one!

But apparently we're expected to believe that this same internet-savy cat would be dumb enough to start whipping it out with some complete stranger while using identifiable info. Rolling Eyes

Yeah...

And somebody needs to tumblr/tweet this fucking message to those asshole fakers framing him and the hater believers!

Good night! Smile
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100088
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:19 am

Whether it is true or entirely a scheme by bored fools, I sincerely do not grasp why the primary blog exposing the videos does so, and still shrieks that they're doing it to spread awareness to help protect underage girls. I'll tell you this, if information like this was shared with me for whatever reason, and my concern was protecting underage children, the last thing I'd do is post explicit videos of the perpetrator's genitalia. That is the whole supposed point of this calling out of Brooks, according to that blog. They supposedly fear that he'd send pictures and videos of his penis to these children if they ever talked to him privately.....so, how is posting these exact explicit and damaging images and videos right in the tag of a site all of these children frequent "helping" to "protect" them?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:29 am

tfsa47090 wrote:
Whether it is true or entirely a scheme by bored fools, I sincerely do not grasp why the primary blog exposing the videos does so, and still shrieks that they're doing it to spread awareness to help protect underage girls. I'll tell you this, if information like this was shared with me for whatever reason, and my concern was protecting underage children, the last thing I'd do is post explicit videos of the perpetrator's genitalia. That is the whole supposed point of this calling out of Brooks, according to that blog. They supposedly fear that he'd send pictures and videos of his penis to these children if they ever talked to him privately.....so, how is posting these exact explicit and damaging images and videos right in the tag of a site all of these children frequent "helping" to "protect" them?

That's a good question, because we all know the majority of Tumblr Columbiners are teenagers. Do you believe this whole thing or do you think it's just a rumor?

Back to top Go down
tfsa47090

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:27 am

Jenn wrote:
tfsa47090 wrote:

That's a good question, because we all know the majority of Tumblr Columbiners are teenagers. Do you believe this whole thing or do you think it's just a rumor?

I honestly don't know. The voice thing threw me off, that's for sure. It is so hard to say. Tumblr is a cesspool. It is just too lax with rules and essentially unrestricted. I've been on there and have seen my own share of demented trouble with mentally unhinged individuals, all of whom were actually grown adults, so, regarding that, I would not remotely put it past someone to do something this elaborate and horrid purely out of spite. Honestly.

The person who is the supposed actual victim has posted some seriously bizarre photoshops of them inside the cafeteria with Eric and Dylan, among others. I have to say when I saw them last year I laughed because it was so insane, but I can see someone getting pissed off that Brooks, or someone pretending to be him, stopped giving information, or showed irritation at constantly being asked to do so, and them attacking him like this. I do notice in all of those screen shots of the alleged conversations that he (the real Brooks or not) does still say some raunchy things, but does start to back away once they indicate that they're supposedly 15. It makes me wonder if they said they were underage when Brooks made it clear that they were tired of being asked about Dylan and Eric, in order to have some leverage over him. Like, maybe they were worried about all of the previous sexually explicit conversation that they'd written themselves being exposed, and wanted to make sure they had a way to make him (real or impostor) look bad, and make themselves look like a victim.

Some of these people, of all ages, spend days and nights on that site stalking one another and wreaking pathetic havoc whenever they can entirely for their own amusement. I just have to say that it is highly probable that someone did this just to be a scumbag, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's innocent. Anything could have set them off.

What if there are more parts of the conversations that we don't have access to? What if they still randomly chatted, and Brooks (real or impostor) told them they were entirely through with maintaining contact with them, let alone answering Dylan and Eric questions? What if she said "oh, I was just testing you, I really am 18". And he just decided it was too insane for him and his mental health.

They say this all happened during October (correct me if I'm wrong). Anything is possible, but how are you divorced a month later? If it is Brooks, that divorce was probably already coming, and he started talking to this chick in a confused rebound way. If that is the case, that still doesn't make it acceptable to be so explicit with a minor by any means, but I think even if he is guilty, the person doing this has a vendetta, and it has to do with covering her own ass and getting back at him. Although I don't know for certain, of course, it just comes off that they are entirely lying about their age.

I am not a predatory "apologist" by any means. If he did do this, it is just utterly disturbing. But, right now, something is just "off" about it.

Last edited by tfsa47090 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:43 am

tfsa47090 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
tfsa47090 wrote:

I honestly don't know. The voice thing threw me off, that's for sure. It is so hard to say. Tumblr is a cesspool. It is just too lax with rules and essentially unrestricted. I've been on there and have seen my own share of demented trouble with mentally unhinged individuals, all of whom were actually grown adults, so, regarding that, I would not remotely put it past someone to do something this elaborate and horrid purely out of spite. Honestly.

The person who is the supposed actual victim has posted some seriously bizarre photoshops of them inside the cafeteria with Eric and Dylan, among others. I have to say when I saw them last year I laughed because it was so insane, but I can see someone getting pissed off that Brooks, or someone pretending to be him, stopped giving information, or showed irritation at constantly being asked to do so, and them attacking him like this. I do notice in all of those screen shots of the alleged conversations that he (the real Brooks or not) does still say some raunchy things, but does start to back away once they indicate that they're supposedly 15. It makes me wonder if they said they were underage when Brooks made it clear that they were tired of being asked about Dylan and Eric, in order to have some leverage over him. Like, maybe they were worried about all of the previous sexually explicit conversation that they'd written themselves being exposed, and wanted to make sure they had a way to make him (real or impostor) look bad, and make themselves look like a victim.

Some of these people, of all ages, spend days and nights on that site stalking one another and wreaking pathetic havoc whenever they can entirely for their own amusement. I just have to say that it is highly probable that someone did this just to be a scumbag, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's innocent. Anything could have set them off.

What if there are more parts of the conversations that we don't have access to? What if they still randomly chatted, and Brooks (real or impostor) told them they were entirely through with maintaining contact with them, let alone answering Dylan and Eric questions? What if she said "oh, I was just testing you, I really am 18". And he just decided it was too insane for him and his mental health.

They say this all happened during October (correct me if I'm wrong). Anything is possible, but how are you divorced a month later? If it is Brooks, that divorce was probably already coming, and he started talking to this chick in a confused rebound way. If that is the case, that still doesn't make it acceptable to be so explicit with a minor by any means, but I think even if he is guilty, the person doing this has a vendetta, and it has to do with covering her own ass and getting back at him. Although I don't know for certain, of course, it just comes off that they are entirely lying about their age.

I am not a predatory "apologist" by any means. If he did do this, it is just utterly disturbing. But, right now, something is just "off" about it.

It happened in October/November and "Brooks", I will use quotations, cuz we don't know if it is actually him or not. But "Brooks" said that he was married and that he and his wife were excited and nervous to be moving to LA. So if a divorce was already pending, why would they move to LA together? Something had to have happened for him to suddenly get divorced. Does anyone know when his divorce took place?

There has to be some of the conversation missing because didn't someone say that this "Alice" blackmailed him and told him either he was to tell his wife, or she'd tell her? So, where is this part of the conversation where she blackmailed him?

I once sent Brooks a PM on Reddit asking him a question about Dylan and he told me how he believed that 'humans were very complex' and he said the exact same thing in those chat logs. Once I saw that I was pretty much convinced it was him, along with all the other stuff. And there is a photo of his face. How would this person have gotten this photo, unless Brooks sent it to them? And it isn't like it is a photo of him out at a book signing or something. It is of him sitting in his house. A very personal picture.

And also, why is he deleting all social media? If this was you and someone was accusing you of this, wouldn't you be doing anything possible to clear your name? Making a statement or something? He is just running and hiding. I don't know what to think about the whole thing. I am really beginning to think he did it though. I think he did it more than I don't think he did.

Last edited by Jenn on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:54 am

Jenn wrote:
tfsa47090 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
tfsa47090 wrote:

It happened in October/November and "Brooks", I will use quotations, cuz we don't know if it is actually him or not. But "Brooks" said that he was married and that he and his wife were excited and nervous to be moving to LA. So if a divorce was already pending, why would they move to LA together? Something had to have happened for him to suddenly get divorced. Does anyone know when his divorce took place?

There has to be some of the conversation missing because didn't someone say that this "Alice" blackmailed him and told him either he was to tell his wife, or she'd tell her? So, where is this part of the conversation where she blackmailed him?

I once sent Brooks a PM on Reddit asking him a question about Dylan and he told me how he believed that 'humans were very complex' and he said the exact same thing in those chat logs. Once I saw that I was pretty much convinced it was him, along with all the other stuff. And there is a photo of his face. How would this person have gotten this photo, unless Brooks sent it to them? And it isn't like it is a photo of him out at a book signing or something. It is of him sitting in his house. A very personal picture.

And also, why is he deleting all social media? If this was you and someone was accusing you of this, wouldn't you be doing anything possible to clear your name? Making a statement or something? He is just running and hiding. I don't know what to think about the whole thing. I am really beginning to think he did it though. I think he did it more than I don't think he did.

That is a good point about the photo in his home. I didn't think about that. But, I do know that people had access to his information and some photos when he would add them or let them subscribe to him on facebook. I did not subscribe to him ever, or anything like that, but I was told. So, that may be where she got it, but it doesn't mean he didn't send it to her privately himself.

For the most part, I do think I'd make some kind of a statement if all of this was going on against me; something that would be entirely open to the public. However, I would still hide, delete, or alter the urls (or whatever) to any social media I was active on. Again, the big thing is, I WOULD post a statement even though I'd tighten up my privacy everywhere else. That does not look good, but, then again, he could think, or someone around him could have suggested, that saying something implies guilt, and maybe that's why he's doing it.

I still do see the deletions and making everything private as quite suspect behavior, myself, but due to the somewhat high profile nature of his present profession, he really may have been advised to stay silent.

I did read that he was divorced in November. Maybe they were still trying to give it a shot. Moving somewhere new might have made things better, but, if these conversations actually happened with this female, any issues they had previously were made worse and maybe they decided to get a divorce at that point. Maybe he'd been unfaithful before, too. Who knows...

Like almost anything, I do not believe that all of the conversation has been shared. I also think some of it is being hidden. That obviously leads to "why?". She is the one exposing him for what she is making out to be very valid and serious reasons, what else is there to hide? If those videos and photos are indeed him, I mean, again, what in the world is there left to hide?. That's another part of this that is just "off" to me.
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

Contribution Points : 100717
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:04 pm

The notion that he would make a statement if he was truly innocent is such a false one. Maybe he thinks that an Internet hoax can only go so far and that an official statement would fan the flames.We all remember that old chestnut right; Less said soonest mended.
Or perhaps a official response would just leave his words twisted.
Maybe he feels making a statement would give credence to the accusations.
Maybe his doesn't want to dance like their puppet and do what they want him to do (make a statement)

What do we tell people about bullying? Ignore them and they will get bored and go find someone else to bother. Brooks seems to me like he's ignoring them whilst going about his daily business. I'm sure the people on Twitter, FB and possibly even Tumblr that he wanted to remain in contact with have been given his new social media account information. He may simply be walking away from those accounts the same way I walked away from my hotmail account when the spam became overwhelming.

Contribution Points : 100556

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:26 pm

I read about the blackmailing too.. She basically said she was "the reason for his divorce"
I don't know how that's supposedly happened but she someows forced him to tell his wife about her.. But these conversations aren't there or at least I didn't see them
If you say he was divorced in October then it doesn't fit
They started chatting in October and he said of being married, but I think I read that he got "blackmailed" around February so for this version he should have divorced then

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Someone else noticed about the wedding ring missing in the masturbationvideos while he had it in photos from the E3 that took place aroud the same time (and still, he said he was still married)

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:33 pm

Laeda wrote:
Someone else noticed about the wedding ring missing in the masturbationvideos while he had it in photos from the E3 that took place aroud the same time (and still, he said he was still married)

Idk. Probably because guys that are in the midst of doing something sexually illicit tend to take off their wedding ring so it won't be a distraction to the girl?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:38 pm

BurnIt wrote:
The notion that he would make a statement if he was truly innocent is such a false one. Maybe he thinks that an Internet hoax can only go so far and that an official statement would fan the flames.We all remember that old chestnut right; Less said soonest mended.
Or perhaps a official response would just leave his words twisted.
Maybe he feels making a statement would give credence to the accusations.
Maybe his doesn't want to dance like their puppet and do what they want him to do (make a statement)

What do we tell people about bullying? Ignore them and they will get bored and go find someone else to bother. Brooks seems to me like he's ignoring them whilst going about his daily business. I'm sure the people on Twitter, FB and possibly even Tumblr that he wanted to remain in contact with have been given his new social media account information. He may simply be walking away from those accounts the same way I walked away from my hotmail account when the spam became overwhelming.

Agreed. I think this is his MO. Don't say anything, disappear, it will all blow over in time. Though, this public rep that he has now acquired could rear it's ugly head at any time in the future. ;)
Back to top Go down
Laeda

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:45 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Laeda wrote:

Idk. Probably because guys that are in the midst of doing something sexually illicit tend to take off their wedding ring so it won't be a distraction to the girl?

No idea, she knew he was married anyway and she was 'fine with it' so could have kept it
I see your point though, "I'm doing something with someone else so I better act like I don't have a family despite we both know the truth" or something like that as it would look "less wrong".
But it could also mean that in the video is some other random unmarried man

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:54 pm

tfsa47090 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah, that's pretty messed-up logic the guy is employing....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:06 pm

"I once sent Brooks a PM on Reddit asking him a question about Dylan and he told me how he believed that 'humans were very complex' and he said the exact same thing in those chat logs."

If you study someone long enough it's easy to copy their mannerisms and way of speaking.

Anyway, given the above post, I don't think the primary motive of the person accusing him of being a pedo is to "help out" little girls or else, why would he be encouraging countless thousands of teenagers to check out some dick pics and masturbation videos?

As for those things.... well, this IS the internet. If you search long enough you can find nearly kind of freaky porn out there, or find someone/something that looks vaguely like somebody else. And anyone posting all that shit for thousands of little girls to see is definitely a perv with too much time on their hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:11 pm

THANK YOU JESUS, THE FUCKING TUMBLR IS -FINALLY- DOWN.

Damage has already been done to an innocent man's reputation though. Sad

"Ok so it’s been confirmed that video wasent him that picture came from a photo generator website , I’m still waiting on answers for those chat things though but tbh anyone can make one of those so I wouldn’t be to quick to process all of this if I were you guys"

I hope this is true! Smile Where's the proof this statement is true though so that people can finally leave Brooks alone? (maybe that's why the person deleted their blog finally)
Back to top Go down
Laeda

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:49 pm

Finally!
They either got tired of bitching or they've shitted in their own pants reading police has been alerted.
Little young Alice is all laughs and fun about it, doesn't seem so sexually harrassed.

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Huh. Wouldja look at that? Funny how just the word Cops will just light a fire up a girl's ass.

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:58 pm

BurnIt wrote:
Huh. Wouldja look at that? Funny how just the word Cops will just light a fire up a girl's ass.
lol!

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:39 pm

I have no idea how to search around Tumblr to find about this.

To anyone who uses Tumblr, can you PLEASE look into this?

If we have definitive evidence of the innocence of Brooks Brown, then we can finally restore his good name!  cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:02 pm

Rob Merritt chimes in.
Back to top Go down
Laeda

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:25 pm

MnM wrote:

I have no idea how to search around Tumblr to find about this.

To anyone who uses Tumblr, can you PLEASE look into this?

If we have definitive evidence of the innocence of Brooks Brown, then we can finally restore his good name!  cheers
Uhm about the pic not being him but coming from a photo generator website as they said.. I guess you can 'search for related images' or however is called that Google thing that allows you to search if/where a particular photo or similar are around the web.. so if someone had the pleasure of saving cockpics while that site was up can confirm?

I don't know about the video though

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:44 pm

i don't know how to sue Tumblr.... cant anyone go on there and ask around?

Maybe someone there should have the answers to exonerate Brooks Brown.
Back to top Go down
Undyne

Contribution Points : 100913
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:10 pm

*reads through topic*

Well, this is um... something...

*doesn't really care*

I'm not really that emotionally invested in the personal life of Brooks Brown.
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 100656

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Brooks isn't a pedo? Shocked Well I'd never.... jk, thank god the truth is out. cyclops
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Eh, neither am I Sargent. But for a min he was on tumblr and his answers to Columbine related asks were funny. I like the funny so I follow the funny no matter where it goes. (It went to a puzzle once though and then I ran far, far away)

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:38 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Rob Merritt chimes in.

I contacted good ol' Mr. Merritt (he posted on the old board) and showed him some of the evidence people are saying shows Brooks is innocent. I hope he can achieve something positive with it. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:15 pm

"Alice" the dolly oka Chloe

Click if you're curious. Otherwise, skip.
Back to top Go down
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 101178

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Maybe all this will keep Brooks from putting himself out there as "Brooks Brown from Columbine" every time he goes seeking for attention. Ever since Columbine happened he's been doing interview after interview and it probably over inflated his ego a bit. He probably really liked the attention he got and the fact that people were listening to him and believing every word he said.

Now that it's all died down for the most part there are times were he probably misses all the attention so he goes out and does things like Reddit to satisfy his ego. Even when he did the Q&A on Reddit he never really got into any detail when answering the questions he was always vague and just repeated the same stuff over and over. He never did that Reddit stuff so he could clear up misinformation or give more details about anything, he did it cause he was craving for attention.

The only reason I'm so critical of him is because he's the only one of E&D friends that's ever really spoke up about the tragedy and time and time again he's let me down. Maybe all this right here will be the end of it and will never have to hear from Brooks the lair again.

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:58 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

It is kind of odd she's only been on tumblr for just about one week and already is smack-dab in the middle of some big-ass scandal with Brooks.

That's gotta be some kind of record.

Last edited by MnM on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:01 am

Lifetime wrote:
Maybe all this will keep Brooks from putting himself out there as "Brooks Brown from Columbine" every time he goes seeking for attention. Ever since Columbine happened he's been doing interview after interview and it probably over inflated his ego a bit. He probably really liked the attention he got and the fact that people were listening to him and believing every word he said.

Now that it's all died down for the most part there are times were he probably misses all the attention so he goes out and does things like Reddit to satisfy his ego. Even when he did the Q&A on Reddit he never really got into any detail when answering the questions he was always vague and just repeated the same stuff over and over. He never did that Reddit stuff so he could clear up misinformation or give more details about anything, he did it cause he was craving for attention.

The only reason I'm so critical of him is because he's the only one of E&D friends that's ever really spoke up about the tragedy and time and time again he's let me down. Maybe all this right here will be the end of it and will never have to hear from Brooks the lair again.

I actually sent him a critically message and he just said I was "obviously obsessed with his story." I am not. I just don't feel he knows the full truth nor do I think anyone else can answer it completely, because there is limit to how much we can possible know. I just feel if he wants to move forward, he should stop talking about Columbine and just it go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:03 am

philosopher_king wrote:
Lifetime wrote:

I actually sent him a critically message and he just said I was "obviously obsessed with his story." I am not. I just don't feel he knows the full truth nor do I think anyone else can answer it completely, because there is limit to how much we can possible know. I just feel if he wants to move forward, he should stop talking about Columbine and just it go.

I like Brooks. As far as I'm concerned, he should write a 2000+ page online book all about Columbine, and THEN he can let it go! queen
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:05 am

...Aaaahhh but we'll never let it go. He'll have to write his book and then go jump in a volcano or something.

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:08 am

Anyway, looks like this Alice or whoever it is is about to delete their blog.
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:10 am

MnM wrote:
philosopher_king wrote:
Lifetime wrote:

I like Brooks. As far as I'm concerned, he should write a 2000+ page online book all about Columbine, and THEN he can let it go! queen

If he wants to write another book on Columbine, he can. The reason why I never sent him any Facebook messages, because I thought he already told his story on Columbine and everything else would just be irreverent details or repeated statements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:16 am

Brooks once said (in relation to a "the Goof Troop" remark on the basement tapes) that no new details on Columbine were irrelevant.

I completely concur and would fully support him doing a 100% complete book on the subject with more lengthy and superfluous information that may not have worked for the 270-400 pages his book had.
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:17 am

He could always put out some kind of exhaustive encyclopedia for the fan girls out there. What Eric smelled like. If either of them collected anything. If they ever did the dishes. What shampoo they used. If they had acne. If they were good readers. Did they snore? Had they ever played darts? If they did, were they good at darts?

Oh the information we will never have!!

He wouldn't even have to know the answers. He could just guess. Not like Eric's going to pop up and say "I did NOT collect GI Jo!"

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:10 am

She (or whoever it is) is trying to play the victim here, though at the end of the alleged conversation she remarks "I want to be your Lolita."

If this actually did happen it's wrong on BB, but for fuck's sake, don't be all like "I want to be your Lolita" and then whine that you're completely in the right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 am

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

When you look at her, she actually does look like a doll and appears very ethereal.

Another reason I think it's fake, that picture doesn't even look like it's of someone who's a real person.  The skin, the dull, lifeless appearance of the eyes and expression and the massive hair that flows down past most of her body.  If that is a person, that is a very unusual and rare look for someone to have, as is the completely lifeless expression of the alleged person in the photo.

And again, for more suspicion, why would some girl watch a video of a guy masturbating then tell him, "I want to be your Lolita" then immediately share the video and complain about how she was exploited and call him a creep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:11 am

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Rob Merritt chimes in.

Where did this conversation take place at?
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:07 am

MnM wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

It is kind of odd she's only been on tumblr for just about one week and already is smack-dab in the middle of some big-ass scandal with Brooks.

She's been on tumblr for quite awhile. She keeps deleting blogs. They discussed one or two of her former urls while this whole thing was happening. They were discussing them because they say that there's evidence that she admits she's 18 on them. A year ago I saw posts from one of her blogs (LONG before this happened, obviously) and these posts were photoshops that put her in the picture of the cafeteria with Dylan and Eric, as well as other insane collages of her, her friends, and Dylan and Eric. I honestly thought they were funny because they were so insane. She mentioned something in those chat logs to "Brooks" about how all of the people on tumblr who frequent the columbine tag think she's trolling. When I saw said photoshops, I honestly thought she was trolling, too. The photos were so outlandish. It almost seems like she's still trolling when you read some of the things she's been saying. I'm not trying to minimize what happened if she actually really is underage and a grown man (Brooks, or someone pretending to be him) did this, but like I said before, there is something really off about this whole thing; something is just not sitting right no matter what.

Last edited by tfsa47090 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laeda

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:32 pm

I think she's a real person, just all made up for the internet.
That face isn't natural, she probably smoothed her skin on photoshop or something, it's 8 years old kids having that skin, not people supposedly in the middle of their teen years, lol.
Hair could aswell be a wig, there are a thousand wigs with that style.
The iris looks too big to me.
And she has no eye makeup (probably has a lot of foundation and shit if it's not all ps)
She's using the appearance of that photo to say she's 15, after saying herself that she's 18 and her friends confirming, when it the profile icon she could even be older than be for what I (don't)know.
Or as I said, aesthetic surgery like other 'livig dolls' did, and in this case she could even be older than Brooks and still look 10 lol.
She looked so into the doll part and at the start she said dolls have no age, maybe she's using an underage age for her doll acting, fair enough if her life revolves around this, but don't use it to trick others.
There are a lot of things not matching.
She said of being from Canada but someone's saying she's from Europe.
She failed about faking her age, lol: someone saw she commented someone else's blog saying they're the same age and they're 18, but she said she wrote that about two years ago so she's 16.. So she doesn't age or what? I hope she's trolling.
She was complaining about columbinerpolice writing private things about her aka her name and google stuff, so what does she do in response? Writes a post all about her + photo.. Lol your will of being anonymous is so weird.
When police got alerted she first said she didn't want to call authorities to not ruin his life, the day after she says she reported him months ago but nothing has been done by their side.
Still she acts all against reporting him for some reason, if she knows she isn't on the wrong side then wouldn't she be glad "the old pedo who cyber-abused her little underage ass is going to het punished"?

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:45 pm

"Still she acts all against reporting him for some reason, if she knows she isn't on the wrong side then wouldn't she be glad "the old pedo who cyber-abused her little underage ass is going to het punished"?"

This person is just a troll, and calling in the cops would break the charade.

If Brooks ACTUALLY did it, it was not with someone underaged.

But given how crazy she is (all those Columbine photoshops) and her inherent dishonesty and trolling nature, that leads me to think Brooks didn't do it and she made it up just like the pictures.

I mean, if she edited pictures of herself to put her next to E/D, why wouldn't she edit chat logs to get her "closer" to Brooks?

A big-ass scandal like this with one of E/D's buddies is just gravy for some deranged Columbine-fanatic who has fantasized about knowing E/D before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:33 pm

MnM wrote:
"Still she acts all against reporting him for some reason, if she knows she isn't on the wrong side then wouldn't she be glad "the old pedo who cyber-abused her little underage ass is going to het punished"?"

This person is just a troll, and calling in the cops would break the charade.

If Brooks ACTUALLY did it, it was not with someone underaged.

But given how crazy she is (all those Columbine photoshops) and her inherent dishonesty and trolling nature, that leads me to think Brooks didn't do it and she made it up just like the pictures.

I mean, if she edited pictures of herself to put her next to E/D, why wouldn't she edit chat logs to get her "closer" to Brooks?

A big-ass scandal like this with one of E/D's buddies is just gravy for some deranged Columbine-fanatic who has fantasized about knowing E/D before.
You can't edit videos to have a penis in them, masturbating with the SAME shirt in the "pictures" you deem fake. He's guilty and the circumstantial evidence proves that. The police aren't more involved because it's more than likely in the early stages of the investigation. In the latter stages action could be taken.

Also, didn't anybody think that perhaps Brooks was cheating on his wife with this kid? That that's why their relationship and inevitably their marriage came to a close?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:30 pm

"You can't edit videos to have a penis in them, masturbating with the SAME shirt in the "pictures" you deem fake. He's guilty and the circumstantial evidence proves that."

People have noted it was a similar shirt, not the same one.

The videos never show the person's face so they aren't really definitive.

I mean, how hard would it be to find a video of somebody who looks like a celebrity who's masturbating? Or who just looks like somebody you know? We don't even see much of the person in the video, it's just someone with a similar shirt. This is the internet- there is an ocean of porn out there if you're trying to find something. If I took a picture of some person on youtube in a shirt, and found a video of someone in a similar (or the same one) masturbating, I too could claim I had a video of the person masturbating.

Besides that, this person already has a history of editing photos to fulfill some delusional fantasy.

"Be touched by the hands that touched Eric and Dylan?" Come on! That sounds EXACTLY like the kind of fucked-up stuff a delusional fangirl would be imagining in some weird-ass fantasy, NOT like something Brooks would be saying!

Last edited by MnM on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:32 pm

tfsa47090 wrote:
MnM wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

She's been on tumblr for quite awhile. She keeps deleting blogs. They discussed one or two of her former urls while this whole thing was happening. They were discussing them because they say that there's evidence that she admits she's 18 on them. A year ago I saw posts from one of her blogs (LONG before this happened, obviously) and these posts were photoshops that put her in the picture of the cafeteria with Dylan and Eric, as well as other insane collages of her, her friends, and Dylan and Eric. I honestly thought they were funny because they were so insane. She mentioned something in those chat logs to "Brooks" about how all of the people on tumblr who frequent the columbine tag think she's trolling. When I saw said photoshops, I honestly thought she was trolling, too. The photos were so outlandish. It almost seems like she's still trolling when you read some of the things she's been saying. I'm not trying to minimize what happened if she actually really is underage and a grown man (Brooks, or someone pretending to be him) did this, but like I said before, there is something really off about this whole thing; something is just not sitting right no matter what.

What were the old urls in question and can they still be viewed via yahoo search or web archives?  Do you recall their web addresses or anything else about them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 pm

MnM wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

When you look at her, she actually does look like a doll and appears very ethereal.

Another reason I think it's fake, that picture doesn't even look like it's of someone who's a real person.  The skin, the dull, lifeless appearance of the eyes and expression and the massive hair that flows down past most of her body.  If that is a person, that is a very unusual and rare look for someone to have, as is the completely lifeless expression of the alleged person in the photo.

And again, for more suspicion, why would some girl watch a video of a guy masturbating then tell him, "I want to be your Lolita" then immediately share the video and complain about how she was exploited and call him a creep?
The picture is of a real person using makeup fx, contouring, etc. to achieve an artificial child-like quality.  Dollification is a nitch fetish thing.  It's in the same neighborhood as Anime COSplay where women dress in little outfits like Sailor Moon.
Tons of youtube videos show how to achieve this look with the huge, fake wig and over enhanced large eyes (though 'Alice' isn't sporting this popular effect): How to Look Like a Doll

Anonymous, innocent online exchanges do sometimes take a swift turn down fantasy lane especially if, hypothetically, Brooks' marriage was already on the rocks last fall.  It is possible he hadn't even given this type of fantasy any prior thought, however,  in the midst of the teasing exchange,  the doll fantasy suddenly became an arousing idea and it took off from there.  Plus, there's the thrill of having some young girl's attention.   From the chat dialog, the guy alludes to having engaged in a previous consensual bdsm affair.

There's a lot of talk about Alice/Chloe's age.  Is she 15 ...is she 18, yadda, yadda.  After a few days of the War amongst the Columbiners, it turns she claims to be 18 (eh, supposedly) but was spinning the fantasy of an innocent 15 year old.   Despite that she mutally played along on a somewhat sophisticated level of flirtation, and could keep up with him, the technicality here is that even though she feigned 15, the guy thought that was even MORE alluring to his self interested fantasy and he showed interest in continuing it.   It would be doubley worse if she really was 15 but just in pretending, a smart, decent 30 something guy would not take the bait and leave the conversation behind. Most especially on the Interweb where things are recorded and captured for eons.   So, even if she ensnared him on purpose, he took the bait full well knowning she was underaged and digging that fact.

Though, I do rather like this theory proposed by a Columbiner. " I think all this Brooks Brown shit is a conspiracy theory planned by jeffco to take down the columbiners."  Cool

ETA: cherrypoppies tumblr is now gone. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:19 pm

I've never heard of Dollification before but it seems a lot more niche than cosplay is.

And cosplay isn't all just hot girls in outfits but, generally they're the ones that get the most attention, as I'll happily admit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next