Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page

Go down 
+26
FIBAgent
Imperator
Rebdomine
Archvile
Rebdoomer
Sabratha
Falco
PaintItBlack
VOD101
jettfyre80
Mj2beat
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Wideawake
Undyne
MarmaladeSkies
JDM87
Lifetime
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Laeda
tfsa47090
areyoulistening
tragedy79
Jenn
philosopher_king
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 101178
Forum Reputation : 0

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:46 pm

Maybe all this will keep Brooks from putting himself out there as "Brooks Brown from Columbine" every time he goes seeking for attention. Ever since Columbine happened he's been doing interview after interview and it probably over inflated his ego a bit. He probably really liked the attention he got and the fact that people were listening to him and believing every word he said.

Now that it's all died down for the most part there are times were he probably misses all the attention so he goes out and does things like Reddit to satisfy his ego. Even when he did the Q&A on Reddit he never really got into any detail when answering the questions he was always vague and just repeated the same stuff over and over. He never did that Reddit stuff so he could clear up misinformation or give more details about anything, he did it cause he was craving for attention.

The only reason I'm so critical of him is because he's the only one of E&D friends that's ever really spoke up about the tragedy and time and time again he's let me down. Maybe all this right here will be the end of it and will never have to hear from Brooks the lair again.

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:58 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
"Alice" the dolly oka Chloe

Click if you're curious. Otherwise, skip.
It is kind of odd she's only been on tumblr for just about one week and already is smack-dab in the middle of some big-ass scandal with Brooks.

That's gotta be some kind of record.

Last edited by MnM on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 100372
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Lifetime wrote:
Maybe all this will keep Brooks from putting himself out there as "Brooks Brown from Columbine" every time he goes seeking for attention. Ever since Columbine happened he's been doing interview after interview and it probably over inflated his ego a bit. He probably really liked the attention he got and the fact that people were listening to him and believing every word he said.

Now that it's all died down for the most part there are times were he probably misses all the attention so he goes out and does things like Reddit to satisfy his ego. Even when he did the Q&A on Reddit he never really got into any detail when answering the questions he was always vague and just repeated the same stuff over and over. He never did that Reddit stuff so he could clear up misinformation or give more details about anything, he did it cause he was craving for attention.

The only reason I'm so critical of him is because he's the only one of E&D friends that's ever really spoke up about the tragedy and time and time again he's let me down. Maybe all this right here will be the end of it and will never have to hear from Brooks the lair again.

I actually sent him a critically message and he just said I was "obviously obsessed with his story." I am not. I just don't feel he knows the full truth nor do I think anyone else can answer it completely, because there is limit to how much we can possible know. I just feel if he wants to move forward, he should stop talking about Columbine and just it go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:03 pm

philosopher_king wrote:
Lifetime wrote:

I actually sent him a critically message and he just said I was "obviously obsessed with his story." I am not. I just don't feel he knows the full truth nor do I think anyone else can answer it completely, because there is limit to how much we can possible know. I just feel if he wants to move forward, he should stop talking about Columbine and just it go.

I like Brooks. As far as I'm concerned, he should write a 2000+ page online book all about Columbine, and THEN he can let it go! queen
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

Contribution Points : 100717

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:05 pm

...Aaaahhh but we'll never let it go. He'll have to write his book and then go jump in a volcano or something.

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Anyway, looks like this Alice or whoever it is is about to delete their blog.
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 100372
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:10 pm

MnM wrote:
philosopher_king wrote:
Lifetime wrote:

I like Brooks. As far as I'm concerned, he should write a 2000+ page online book all about Columbine, and THEN he can let it go! queen

If he wants to write another book on Columbine, he can. The reason why I never sent him any Facebook messages, because I thought he already told his story on Columbine and everything else would just be irreverent details or repeated statements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:16 pm

Brooks once said (in relation to a "the Goof Troop" remark on the basement tapes) that no new details on Columbine were irrelevant.

I completely concur and would fully support him doing a 100% complete book on the subject with more lengthy and superfluous information that may not have worked for the 270-400 pages his book had.
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

Contribution Points : 100717

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:17 pm

He could always put out some kind of exhaustive encyclopedia for the fan girls out there. What Eric smelled like. If either of them collected anything. If they ever did the dishes. What shampoo they used. If they had acne. If they were good readers. Did they snore? Had they ever played darts? If they did, were they good at darts?

Oh the information we will never have!!

He wouldn't even have to know the answers. He could just guess. Not like Eric's going to pop up and say "I did NOT collect GI Jo!"

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:10 pm

She (or whoever it is) is trying to play the victim here, though at the end of the alleged conversation she remarks "I want to be your Lolita."

If this actually did happen it's wrong on BB, but for fuck's sake, don't be all like "I want to be your Lolita" and then whine that you're completely in the right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:59 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

When you look at her, she actually does look like a doll and appears very ethereal.

Another reason I think it's fake, that picture doesn't even look like it's of someone who's a real person.  The skin, the dull, lifeless appearance of the eyes and expression and the massive hair that flows down past most of her body.  If that is a person, that is a very unusual and rare look for someone to have, as is the completely lifeless expression of the alleged person in the photo.

And again, for more suspicion, why would some girl watch a video of a guy masturbating then tell him, "I want to be your Lolita" then immediately share the video and complain about how she was exploited and call him a creep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:11 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Rob Merritt chimes in.

Where did this conversation take place at?
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100088
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:07 am

MnM wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

It is kind of odd she's only been on tumblr for just about one week and already is smack-dab in the middle of some big-ass scandal with Brooks.

She's been on tumblr for quite awhile. She keeps deleting blogs. They discussed one or two of her former urls while this whole thing was happening. They were discussing them because they say that there's evidence that she admits she's 18 on them. A year ago I saw posts from one of her blogs (LONG before this happened, obviously) and these posts were photoshops that put her in the picture of the cafeteria with Dylan and Eric, as well as other insane collages of her, her friends, and Dylan and Eric. I honestly thought they were funny because they were so insane. She mentioned something in those chat logs to "Brooks" about how all of the people on tumblr who frequent the columbine tag think she's trolling. When I saw said photoshops, I honestly thought she was trolling, too. The photos were so outlandish. It almost seems like she's still trolling when you read some of the things she's been saying. I'm not trying to minimize what happened if she actually really is underage and a grown man (Brooks, or someone pretending to be him) did this, but like I said before, there is something really off about this whole thing; something is just not sitting right no matter what.

Last edited by tfsa47090 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laeda

Contribution Points : 100556

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:32 am

I think she's a real person, just all made up for the internet.
That face isn't natural, she probably smoothed her skin on photoshop or something, it's 8 years old kids having that skin, not people supposedly in the middle of their teen years, lol.
Hair could aswell be a wig, there are a thousand wigs with that style.
The iris looks too big to me.
And she has no eye makeup (probably has a lot of foundation and shit if it's not all ps)
She's using the appearance of that photo to say she's 15, after saying herself that she's 18 and her friends confirming, when it the profile icon she could even be older than be for what I (don't)know.
Or as I said, aesthetic surgery like other 'livig dolls' did, and in this case she could even be older than Brooks and still look 10 lol.
She looked so into the doll part and at the start she said dolls have no age, maybe she's using an underage age for her doll acting, fair enough if her life revolves around this, but don't use it to trick others.
There are a lot of things not matching.
She said of being from Canada but someone's saying she's from Europe.
She failed about faking her age, lol: someone saw she commented someone else's blog saying they're the same age and they're 18, but she said she wrote that about two years ago so she's 16.. So she doesn't age or what? I hope she's trolling.
She was complaining about columbinerpolice writing private things about her aka her name and google stuff, so what does she do in response? Writes a post all about her + photo.. Lol your will of being anonymous is so weird.
When police got alerted she first said she didn't want to call authorities to not ruin his life, the day after she says she reported him months ago but nothing has been done by their side.
Still she acts all against reporting him for some reason, if she knows she isn't on the wrong side then wouldn't she be glad "the old pedo who cyber-abused her little underage ass is going to het punished"?

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:45 pm

"Still she acts all against reporting him for some reason, if she knows she isn't on the wrong side then wouldn't she be glad "the old pedo who cyber-abused her little underage ass is going to het punished"?"

This person is just a troll, and calling in the cops would break the charade.

If Brooks ACTUALLY did it, it was not with someone underaged.

But given how crazy she is (all those Columbine photoshops) and her inherent dishonesty and trolling nature, that leads me to think Brooks didn't do it and she made it up just like the pictures.

I mean, if she edited pictures of herself to put her next to E/D, why wouldn't she edit chat logs to get her "closer" to Brooks?

A big-ass scandal like this with one of E/D's buddies is just gravy for some deranged Columbine-fanatic who has fantasized about knowing E/D before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 pm

MnM wrote:
"Still she acts all against reporting him for some reason, if she knows she isn't on the wrong side then wouldn't she be glad "the old pedo who cyber-abused her little underage ass is going to het punished"?"

This person is just a troll, and calling in the cops would break the charade.

If Brooks ACTUALLY did it, it was not with someone underaged.

But given how crazy she is (all those Columbine photoshops) and her inherent dishonesty and trolling nature, that leads me to think Brooks didn't do it and she made it up just like the pictures.

I mean, if she edited pictures of herself to put her next to E/D, why wouldn't she edit chat logs to get her "closer" to Brooks?

A big-ass scandal like this with one of E/D's buddies is just gravy for some deranged Columbine-fanatic who has fantasized about knowing E/D before.
You can't edit videos to have a penis in them, masturbating with the SAME shirt in the "pictures" you deem fake. He's guilty and the circumstantial evidence proves that. The police aren't more involved because it's more than likely in the early stages of the investigation. In the latter stages action could be taken.

Also, didn't anybody think that perhaps Brooks was cheating on his wife with this kid? That that's why their relationship and inevitably their marriage came to a close?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:30 pm

"You can't edit videos to have a penis in them, masturbating with the SAME shirt in the "pictures" you deem fake. He's guilty and the circumstantial evidence proves that."

People have noted it was a similar shirt, not the same one.

The videos never show the person's face so they aren't really definitive.

I mean, how hard would it be to find a video of somebody who looks like a celebrity who's masturbating? Or who just looks like somebody you know? We don't even see much of the person in the video, it's just someone with a similar shirt. This is the internet- there is an ocean of porn out there if you're trying to find something. If I took a picture of some person on youtube in a shirt, and found a video of someone in a similar (or the same one) masturbating, I too could claim I had a video of the person masturbating.

Besides that, this person already has a history of editing photos to fulfill some delusional fantasy.

"Be touched by the hands that touched Eric and Dylan?" Come on! That sounds EXACTLY like the kind of fucked-up stuff a delusional fangirl would be imagining in some weird-ass fantasy, NOT like something Brooks would be saying!

Last edited by MnM on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:32 pm

tfsa47090 wrote:
MnM wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

She's been on tumblr for quite awhile. She keeps deleting blogs. They discussed one or two of her former urls while this whole thing was happening. They were discussing them because they say that there's evidence that she admits she's 18 on them. A year ago I saw posts from one of her blogs (LONG before this happened, obviously) and these posts were photoshops that put her in the picture of the cafeteria with Dylan and Eric, as well as other insane collages of her, her friends, and Dylan and Eric. I honestly thought they were funny because they were so insane. She mentioned something in those chat logs to "Brooks" about how all of the people on tumblr who frequent the columbine tag think she's trolling. When I saw said photoshops, I honestly thought she was trolling, too. The photos were so outlandish. It almost seems like she's still trolling when you read some of the things she's been saying. I'm not trying to minimize what happened if she actually really is underage and a grown man (Brooks, or someone pretending to be him) did this, but like I said before, there is something really off about this whole thing; something is just not sitting right no matter what.

What were the old urls in question and can they still be viewed via yahoo search or web archives?  Do you recall their web addresses or anything else about them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:11 pm

MnM wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

When you look at her, she actually does look like a doll and appears very ethereal.

Another reason I think it's fake, that picture doesn't even look like it's of someone who's a real person.  The skin, the dull, lifeless appearance of the eyes and expression and the massive hair that flows down past most of her body.  If that is a person, that is a very unusual and rare look for someone to have, as is the completely lifeless expression of the alleged person in the photo.

And again, for more suspicion, why would some girl watch a video of a guy masturbating then tell him, "I want to be your Lolita" then immediately share the video and complain about how she was exploited and call him a creep?
The picture is of a real person using makeup fx, contouring, etc. to achieve an artificial child-like quality.  Dollification is a nitch fetish thing.  It's in the same neighborhood as Anime COSplay where women dress in little outfits like Sailor Moon.
Tons of youtube videos show how to achieve this look with the huge, fake wig and over enhanced large eyes (though 'Alice' isn't sporting this popular effect): How to Look Like a Doll

Anonymous, innocent online exchanges do sometimes take a swift turn down fantasy lane especially if, hypothetically, Brooks' marriage was already on the rocks last fall.  It is possible he hadn't even given this type of fantasy any prior thought, however,  in the midst of the teasing exchange,  the doll fantasy suddenly became an arousing idea and it took off from there.  Plus, there's the thrill of having some young girl's attention.   From the chat dialog, the guy alludes to having engaged in a previous consensual bdsm affair.

There's a lot of talk about Alice/Chloe's age.  Is she 15 ...is she 18, yadda, yadda.  After a few days of the War amongst the Columbiners, it turns she claims to be 18 (eh, supposedly) but was spinning the fantasy of an innocent 15 year old.   Despite that she mutally played along on a somewhat sophisticated level of flirtation, and could keep up with him, the technicality here is that even though she feigned 15, the guy thought that was even MORE alluring to his self interested fantasy and he showed interest in continuing it.   It would be doubley worse if she really was 15 but just in pretending, a smart, decent 30 something guy would not take the bait and leave the conversation behind. Most especially on the Interweb where things are recorded and captured for eons.   So, even if she ensnared him on purpose, he took the bait full well knowning she was underaged and digging that fact.

Though, I do rather like this theory proposed by a Columbiner. " I think all this Brooks Brown shit is a conspiracy theory planned by jeffco to take down the columbiners."  Cool

ETA: cherrypoppies tumblr is now gone. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:19 pm

I've never heard of Dollification before but it seems a lot more niche than cosplay is.

And cosplay isn't all just hot girls in outfits but, generally they're the ones that get the most attention, as I'll happily admit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 117790
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:27 pm

MnM wrote:
"You can't edit videos to have a penis in them, masturbating with the SAME shirt in the "pictures" you deem fake. He's guilty and the circumstantial evidence proves that."

People have noted it was a similar shirt, not the same one.

The videos never show the person's face so they aren't really definitive.

I mean, how hard would it be to find a video of somebody who looks like a celebrity who's masturbating? Or who just looks like somebody you know? We don't even see much of the person in the video, it's just someone with a similar shirt. This is the internet- there is an ocean of porn out there if you're trying to find something. If I took a picture of some person on youtube in a shirt, and found a video of someone in a similar (or the same one) masturbating, I too could claim I had a video of the person masturbating.

Besides that, this person already has a history of editing photos to fulfill some delusional fantasy.

"Be touched by the hands that touched Eric and Dylan?" Come on! That sounds EXACTLY like the kind of fucked-up stuff a delusional fangirl would be imagining in some weird-ass fantasy, NOT like something Brooks would be saying!

And what about him whispering? Sure does sound like him to me AND the face shot of him sitting in his house?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:00 pm

Again, Game Change with Sarah Palin on the voice.

The photo is just a random photo of him.

As for the video, as "tempting" as it looked to click on and watch through, somehow I was able to resist the urge of watching it. Course, I'm sure the ladies in the house couldn't help themselves! ;)

And the girl already has a history of photoshopping pictures of E/D to put her in there as "a piece of Columbine's history." It doesn't sound like somebody credible, especially her "I want to be your Lolita" followed by "I'm such a victim."
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 101412
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:26 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

The picture is of a real person using makeup fx, contouring, etc. to achieve an artificial child-like quality. Dollification is a nitch fetish thing. It's in the same neighborhood as Anime COSplay where women dress in little outfits like Sailor Moon.
Tons of youtube videos show how to achieve this look with the huge, fake wig and over enhanced large eyes (though 'Alice' isn't sporting this popular effect): How to Look Like a Doll

I agree that I think the picture is of a real girl, Venus (the girl in the youtube video) is who she made me think of first actually. I've heard of 'Dollification' also and i didn't think it was that rare.
I'm still not 100% convinced this whole accusation is based in truth. Maybe i'm giving Brooks too much benefit of the doubt but i just don't think he would be that stupid to engage in something like this especially knowing fine well that he is somewhat 'known' among certain groups of people on the internet. Also i just don't think he would trust a 15 year old saying the some of the things she was (the Dylans hands comments) considering he surely must be aware of the behaviors of some fangirls in the Columbine tag on Tumblr. He's also had experience with the Brenda Parker fiasco too.
Having said that i suppose it could be possible he enjoys his Columbine "celebrity status" and uses it to his advantage, knowing that there are a great deal of young girls who could be persuaded to say or do anything he asks... but i have my doubts.

I just hope for the sake of all involved it is a silly joke that has just gone too far.

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

Though, I do rather like this theory proposed by a Columbiner. " I think all this Brooks Brown shit is a conspiracy theory planned by jeffco to take down the columbiners."

Haha i'm attracted to this theory also, wouldn't it be so much easier if Jeffco just admitted it was actually one of them dressed up with major Photoshop and a big wig.

MnM wrote:

As for the video, as "tempting" as it looked to click on and watch through, somehow I was able to resist the urge of watching it. Course, I'm sure the ladies in the house couldn't help themselves! ;)

LOL, I didn't actually see the video. I saw the picture though.... the second time i saw it was by mistake though, i swear Cool
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100088
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:43 pm

MnM wrote:
tfsa47090 wrote:
MnM wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

What were the old urls in question and can they still be viewed via yahoo search or web archives?  Do you recall their web addresses or anything else about them?

The one(s) that I saw posts from at some point last year were from a url that was ONE of the following (I REALLY can not remember if there was a hyphen or an underscore in between). I just don't know exactly which.

I do not believe that you can search for things through archives when it comes to deleted material on tumblr; like you can not use wayback machine or anything. If someone deletes a blog, or if tumblr suspends them themselves and deletes their blog, for a few days you can use a permalink through google cache to still view it, but like I said, it only lasts a few days. After that, UNLESS specific posts have been REBLOGGED by other users, these things are gone for good. In some cases, particularly when tumblr deletes and suspends a blog, even reblogs from other users are deleted without the users having a say because when tumblr deletes a blog and suspends a user, it typically has to do with slanderous, libelous, or deeply offensive posts.

That leads me to believe that MAYBE the brooksbrownpedo blog was reported for harassment and maybe tumblr deleted it themselves, or they warned the user and they deleted it. Alice/Chloe is always deleting blogs, so, who knows who actually deleted her last one.

I also wonder if Brooks REALLY understands what is and isn't allowed on tumblr, because whether all of those images and videos and screen shots ARE of and from him or not, he STILL has the absolute right, according to tumblr's ToS, to report abuse and harassment for others publicly posting those things. He could have reported it, but it doesn't seem like he did because of how long it stayed up.

Last edited by tfsa47090 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 am

MarmaladeSkies wrote:
"All we ever wanted was the basement tapes and all we got was a 45 second video of Brooks Brown masturbating."

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:28 pm

"All we ever wanted was the basement tapes and all we got was a 45 second video of some guy masturbating that a crazed fangirl claimed was Brooks Brown."

FTFY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Btw, I found her on Youtube.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Lolita Klebold 5 days ago

Brooks Brown is a pedophile.
· 2"

This girl calls herself "Lolita" and, like the girl who made the claim and would edit pictures of her with Eric and Dylan, added Klebold's name to her last name as if she were his wife or sister.

"I want to be your Lolita" was the infamous line made at the end of the transcript by the girl. Also, this account has been around for years so it's not like somebody just took that name to copy the transcript. Her behavior with the name and picture-editing does show some delusional fantasies connecting herself to Eric and Dylan... however, those two are dead, one cremated and one buried in an unmarked grave. How far of a stretch is it she'd want to connect herself to the next closest living connection to them that's easily accessible- Brooks Brown?

In any case, this person seems devoted to trying to spread false rumors against Brooks, moving from tumblr to the most popular video with him on YT. She definitely needs some downvotes it seems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:49 pm

She's also in Canada.... just like you-know-who.

She also has THIS video under her Likes list.

TOTAL SKG.

Finally, you know why the Brooks-Lolita convo sounded so much like a bad sex fanfic? Because it WAS a bad sex fanfic. How dumb would a net-savy celebrity be to act like openly online? This nutter just made it all up so she could add herself to the "legacy of Columbine." So long as people say "Brooks is a pedophile" (which, by posting on that video, it seems like she REALLY wants as many people as possible to do so) she can give herself added importance and insert herself into Columbine's legacy.

This girl desperately needs mental help.
Back to top Go down
Laeda

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Lolita Klebold, lol!
Same person who declared not to be a 'columbiner' and not interested in dead mass murderers.
Oh..
On Neopets she also called one of those things 'ericharris'

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:56 pm

"milk: art-destruction: cherrypoppies: art-destruction: Come back Cici we...

dropz-of-jupiter:

art-destruction:

dropz-of-jupiter:

cherrypoppies:

art-destruction:

art-destruction:

cherrypoppies:

art-destruction:

Come back Cici we forgive you! After seeing all “cherrypoppies” posts on this tag, you are a complete angel. Bless your soul.

this girl is an absolute moron who compares underage victims of predators to prostitutes

you are not…

I didn’t hear anything, I saw legit proof.

the precipice of the teenage existence is finding the middle finger picture

. actually..this like..heavy regard for the middle finger picture is starting to bleed upwards into the upper middle ages now……

like stars become like….mythologized if they like..put middle fingers up in photos like thats the most like….strry thing u can do. so lame.

“Legit proof”  looking on a website.  Even if she were 25 years old it doesn’t change the fact that he loves underaged little girls, she proved that much.

actually she already stated that everything she posted is fake, I didn’t see the proof on a website.

She never said those chat logs were fake.  And you told me that you got your “proof” from websites where she listed her age.  Fucking round & round with you, damn, let it go.

actually I found proof from people who said her real age here. And she said that the whole Brooks situation was fake."

I kind of suck at using Tumblr but, does anyone know what it is they're talking about?  Did she really finally 'fess up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:49 am

I have no idea how legit these accusations are. But, I have heard of Brooks doing shady stuff like sending dick picks before. They may just be rumors, but if true, this wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:50 am

StarrySkies wrote:
I have no idea how legit these accusations are. But, I have heard of Brooks doing shady stuff like sending dick picks before. They may just be rumors, but if true, this wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened.

You heard of him sending pics like that before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:52 am

queenfarooq wrote:
StarrySkies wrote:

Yeah, but I heard about it years ago. I don't even remember where I heard it, I just remember people laughing and making fun of him for it. Sorry I can't be more helpful. :/
I haven't been reading about Columbine actively for a few years, so I decided to come back and read more and then I find this thread. Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:18 pm

I don't believe it, bullshit rumors is bullshit rumors. An old rumor like that could be what motivated "Lolita Klebold" to set this whole thing up and may have inspired her to do it.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:57 pm

StarrySkies wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
StarrySkies wrote:

Yeah, but I heard about it years ago. I don't even remember where I heard it, I just remember people laughing and making fun of him for it. Sorry I can't be more helpful. :/
I haven't been reading about Columbine actively for a few years, so I decided to come back and read more and then I find this thread. Surprised

That's ok, I just never heard anything like that before and was surprised if there were rumors of him doing this another time it had never been mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 100826

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Was checking out tumblr and either Brooks has lost his damn mind or he got hacked.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 117790
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Wideawake wrote:
Was checking out tumblr and either Brooks has lost his damn mind or he got hacked.

Why, what's happened? I don't use Tumblr.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:01 pm

Wideawake wrote:

He shutdown his Tumblr a couple of weeks ago and some teen reopened his username/account with same user photo.
Pretty lame entries with ALL CAPS post replies. :yawn:

I find it interesting that Brooks uses DFens as a user name.
Back to top Go down
Laeda

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:35 pm

MnM wrote:
I kind of suck at using Tumblr but, does anyone know what it is they're talking about? Did she really finally 'fess up?
if you look at cherrypoppies tumblr now you see she'll just trolling and nothing else, see she started using a teenager-ish spelling etc. - she's just openly trolling
and I don't think she talked """seriously""" about the Brooks stuff again

Anyway dfens is not Brooks anymore, someone 'saved' the url after he was gone (it something that happens often on tumblr, someone sign-up with a name even if they're not going to use it, just to have it saved for the future just in case they want it, to not find it used by someone else)
That tumblr was titled 'lol' (or something like that) and has been empty for a while I think, I didn't see what's in it now yet, but I guess it's another troll

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Wideawake wrote:

Link?
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 100656

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 am

Wtf...  No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:46 pm

JDM87 wrote:
Wtf...  No
Some faker took his abandoned account name.  Wonder if it was the girl that did it.... I thought she left but she came back apparently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:03 pm

MnM wrote:
JDM87 wrote:
Wtf...  No
Some faker took his abandoned account name.  Wonder if it was the girl that did it.... I thought she left but she came back apparently.
Nah.  She, at least,  has a twisted logic to her posts.  The Dfens imposter sounds just plain sophomoric and prankish. It was pretty easy to tell it wasn't Brooks from the get go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:09 am

areyoulistening wrote:
"Is it weird for you to see all these girls obsess over Dylan? I mean you grew up with the guy so it must be odd to see all these little "crushes" people have on him, 14 years later, after all this time - Anonymous

Very. Dude was not what they think."

Man, I'd love to know what he means by that.
Maybe Dylan always tended to call girls "sluts" and "bitches?" Maybe he joked about rape alot? Maybe he whined about how annoying girls can be? How he never wants to be in a relationship, or have kids?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 96943
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:31 am

Brooks once told me that before a reunion at Columbine he received a letter with a few questions on and one of them was 'Is there any particular event that stands out from your time at Columbine? Perhaps a certain day?'

Ufft, not very well thought out from the administration there on that one.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 97569
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:02 pm

Anyone know where I can find the supposed chat log or images?
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 94104
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:25 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:

I have months looking for it on tumblr but I havent found anything yet, maybe it was delete after a few months but I wonder if someone kept something that can show us.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

Contribution Points : 93285

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:41 am

Off subject but I would love to toke with Castaldo! He seems like a cool guy!

VOD101

Contribution Points : 92526

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:20 am

Guest wrote:

I find it interesting that Brooks uses DFens as a user name.

If anyone is wondering DFens is what Michael Douglas is called in the movie Falling Down, in which i agree is interesting.. as he goes on a rampage throughout the whole movie  Shocked 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:51 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Er, I don't know if you want to see the images, but the chat logs are somewhere on Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next