Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page

Go down 
+26
FIBAgent
Imperator
Rebdomine
Archvile
Rebdoomer
Sabratha
Falco
PaintItBlack
VOD101
jettfyre80
Mj2beat
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Wideawake
Undyne
MarmaladeSkies
JDM87
Lifetime
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Laeda
tfsa47090
areyoulistening
tragedy79
Jenn
philosopher_king
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:49 am

I have no idea how legit these accusations are. But, I have heard of Brooks doing shady stuff like sending dick picks before. They may just be rumors, but if true, this wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 101412
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:50 am

StarrySkies wrote:
I have no idea how legit these accusations are. But, I have heard of Brooks doing shady stuff like sending dick picks before. They may just be rumors, but if true, this wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened.

You heard of him sending pics like that before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:52 am

queenfarooq wrote:
StarrySkies wrote:

Yeah, but I heard about it years ago. I don't even remember where I heard it, I just remember people laughing and making fun of him for it. Sorry I can't be more helpful. :/
I haven't been reading about Columbine actively for a few years, so I decided to come back and read more and then I find this thread. Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:18 pm

I don't believe it, bullshit rumors is bullshit rumors. An old rumor like that could be what motivated "Lolita Klebold" to set this whole thing up and may have inspired her to do it.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 101412

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:57 pm

StarrySkies wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
StarrySkies wrote:

Yeah, but I heard about it years ago. I don't even remember where I heard it, I just remember people laughing and making fun of him for it. Sorry I can't be more helpful. :/
I haven't been reading about Columbine actively for a few years, so I decided to come back and read more and then I find this thread. Surprised

That's ok, I just never heard anything like that before and was surprised if there were rumors of him doing this another time it had never been mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 100826
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Was checking out tumblr and either Brooks has lost his damn mind or he got hacked.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 117790
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Wideawake wrote:
Was checking out tumblr and either Brooks has lost his damn mind or he got hacked.

Why, what's happened? I don't use Tumblr.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:01 pm

Wideawake wrote:

He shutdown his Tumblr a couple of weeks ago and some teen reopened his username/account with same user photo.
Pretty lame entries with ALL CAPS post replies. :yawn:

I find it interesting that Brooks uses DFens as a user name.
Back to top Go down
Laeda

Contribution Points : 100556

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:35 pm

MnM wrote:
I kind of suck at using Tumblr but, does anyone know what it is they're talking about? Did she really finally 'fess up?
if you look at cherrypoppies tumblr now you see she'll just trolling and nothing else, see she started using a teenager-ish spelling etc. - she's just openly trolling
and I don't think she talked """seriously""" about the Brooks stuff again

Anyway dfens is not Brooks anymore, someone 'saved' the url after he was gone (it something that happens often on tumblr, someone sign-up with a name even if they're not going to use it, just to have it saved for the future just in case they want it, to not find it used by someone else)
That tumblr was titled 'lol' (or something like that) and has been empty for a while I think, I didn't see what's in it now yet, but I guess it's another troll

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Wideawake wrote:

Link?
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 100656

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 am

Wtf...  No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:46 pm

JDM87 wrote:
Wtf...  No
Some faker took his abandoned account name.  Wonder if it was the girl that did it.... I thought she left but she came back apparently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:03 pm

MnM wrote:
JDM87 wrote:
Wtf...  No
Some faker took his abandoned account name.  Wonder if it was the girl that did it.... I thought she left but she came back apparently.
Nah.  She, at least,  has a twisted logic to her posts.  The Dfens imposter sounds just plain sophomoric and prankish. It was pretty easy to tell it wasn't Brooks from the get go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:09 am

areyoulistening wrote:
"Is it weird for you to see all these girls obsess over Dylan? I mean you grew up with the guy so it must be odd to see all these little "crushes" people have on him, 14 years later, after all this time - Anonymous

Very. Dude was not what they think."

Man, I'd love to know what he means by that.
Maybe Dylan always tended to call girls "sluts" and "bitches?" Maybe he joked about rape alot? Maybe he whined about how annoying girls can be? How he never wants to be in a relationship, or have kids?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 96943
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:31 am

Brooks once told me that before a reunion at Columbine he received a letter with a few questions on and one of them was 'Is there any particular event that stands out from your time at Columbine? Perhaps a certain day?'

Ufft, not very well thought out from the administration there on that one.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 97569
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:02 pm

Anyone know where I can find the supposed chat log or images?
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 94104
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:25 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:

I have months looking for it on tumblr but I havent found anything yet, maybe it was delete after a few months but I wonder if someone kept something that can show us.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

Contribution Points : 93285

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:41 am

Off subject but I would love to toke with Castaldo! He seems like a cool guy!

VOD101

Contribution Points : 92526

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:20 am

Guest wrote:

I find it interesting that Brooks uses DFens as a user name.

If anyone is wondering DFens is what Michael Douglas is called in the movie Falling Down, in which i agree is interesting.. as he goes on a rampage throughout the whole movie  Shocked 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:51 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Er, I don't know if you want to see the images, but the chat logs are somewhere on Tumblr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:05 am

Lananas wrote:
Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Er, I don't know if you want to see the images, but the chat logs are somewhere on Tumblr.

It requires a password, anyone know what it is?
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100088
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:43 am

Lananas wrote:
Juicy Jazzy wrote:

Magnaphoria wrote:
Lananas wrote:
Juicy Jazzy wrote:

It requires a password, anyone know what it is?

Both of these posts have been edited to remove the tumblr name and link that was mentioned.

Please refrain from posting any personal social media accounts publicly. They can be shared privately through the PM function. However, please use discretion when doing so.

For further information, please refer to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If anyone happens to find this set of messages between Brooks (allegedly) and this individual, please do not post it publicly on the board, as I know for a fact that it ventures into subject matter that is also against the rules of this forum. I know this because I read it when all of this was going down last year.

Thank you.

Last edited by tfsa47090 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Updated forum rules links.*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:34 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
Lifetime wrote:
Eric did write about how his favorite things were going bowling and getting stoned. Though he probably should of gotten high more often, might of relaxed him more and made him not so angry.

Richard Castaldo agrees  "maybe if those guys were stoners it would have never happened either."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If they had gotten stoned the day of the massacre they probably would've stayed home and watched cartoons...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:22 pm

What happened with this? Were any charges every pressed against Brooks Brown or was this probably a false accusation?
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95591
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 12:27 am

No, there were no charges filed. There wouldn't have been since Brooks and the girl never actually met up in person and I believe she wasn't underage anyway. She was 18 pretending to be 15 or 16 if I remember correctly. However, I do believe this I was true. I read the whole thing and this girl had pages and pages of conversations with Brooks as well as FB messages and pictures. Sure, it is possible that she could have faked it but it would have been very time consuming and tedious to do.
To me, a much more plausible explanation was that Brooks was attracted to a teenage girl and would have met up with her and had sex with her ,probably more than once if he could have.
To me , that's not shocking at all. Brooks isn't the first older man attracted by teenage strange and he won't be the last.
Women are not getting into the act on a wide scale too. Look at all the stories about female teachers having affairs with male students or a MILF messing with a friend of her sons.
It's not right but it is reality and I don't judge Brooks negatively for it .

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:22 pm

Um does anyone else get redirected to a South Korean coffee shop?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 96943
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:42 am

PaintItBlack wrote:

It's not right  but it is reality and I don't judge Brooks negatively for it .

I'm never too sure whether I admire your non-judgemental & forgiving attitude or not. That's murderers & a potential grooming that you seem to be forgiving of.
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 85682
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:24 am

GDP1195 wrote:
Um does anyone else get redirected to a South Korean coffee shop?

I do. I am confused as to why though, I'd be surprised if that was what he was up to these days....

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95591
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 3:16 am

It's up to you how you see it. I've often naturally had a different viewpoint and reaction to things than the majority does.
It's not something I try to cultivate. It's always been there.

Of course I have my own moral barometer that I try to live closely by. I don't always succeed but I try.
I think its worthwhile that I admit that Brooks did do this, and would have likely followed through if they had met up.
Most seem to think that those pms were all faked and the girl made the entire thing up which always seemed unlikely to me as I read all of the material that was out there. I think this is because they admire him so they don't want to think he'd be involved in something like this. I admire him in ways too but to me its obvious he was involved and how far it would have likely gone if the girl had been underage and went through with it.

Radioactive_Clothing wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:

It's not right  but it is reality and I don't judge Brooks negatively for it .

I'm never too sure whether I admire your non-judgemental & forgiving attitude or not. That's murderers & a potential grooming that you seem to be forgiving of.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96534
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:52 am

Never had a moral barometer. I always just go with what I think will work best at the moment.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 85682
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:45 am

Brooks still has a Facebook page, just different to the link giving at the beginning of the topic.

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Yeah, this is now a korean cafe. lol
Back to top Go down
Rebdoomer

Rebdoomer

Contribution Points : 78403

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 1:42 am

I think this whole thing was fake.. Like c'moon. I heard too that he sent dick pics before all this but still..

Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 78761
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 11:20 pm

None of those pages are Brooks, they are all fakes, the only FB page Brooks has is his personal one (with Randy and Judy on his friends list) he's also got a YouTube and a personal blog, and he doesn't talk about CHS on those, although on rare occasions he will answer people's questions on FB on his personal account. I really doubt Brooks was on a tumblr account talking to 15 year old girls who have a crush on his deceased school friend about these murderers which messed up a lot of his life.
Back to top Go down
Rebdomine

Contribution Points : 74646

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Brooks hit on one of my friends a few years ago when he made his appearance on Tumblr.

I messaged him and told him that people were talking shit about him. He told me didn't want much to do with "Columbine" but then he create the tumblr.

Brooks is an asshole and he will be the first to admit it too. lol!

Imperator

Contribution Points : 72270
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Does anyone have an updated link to this? The one on the first page links to a Korean (?) FB page.

Also is there a Columbine FB similar or linked to this site? Feel free to PM this info please.
Back to top Go down
FIBAgent
William Atchison
March 18, 1996 -
December 7, 2017
FIBAgent

Contribution Points : 66995

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 10:04 pm

You can easily find the tumblr posts through a wisely worded google search.

Looks like Brooks has unlisted all of his videos on his main channel.. He didn't get many trolls / fangirls on there from what I remember so I don't understand why he would shut the content down. He has reopened his steam profile (after having it private for a year) After a year-long hiatus from social media, he got back into Twitter around this year.

I presume he would shut down a lot of his media due to all the trolls and creepers he has to deal with (as he told me before) but he isnt completely shutting the gates.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192672
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 4:03 pm

Back when I used to talk to the fan girls in the early 2000s I had a friend I met IRL who got very into Brooks through her thing for Eric Harris. She messaged Brooks and they met up in NYC according to her and they made out and went on a date she claims. He was all my friends died and I'm so sad make out with me. Her thing for Eric dappened his libido I guess.. but we started reading Ayn Rand a lot because of him lol

I heard he had described Dylan has Napoleon Dynamite but not funny at all...

slippy123

Contribution Points : 104438
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:41 pm

So no one knows brook's new facebook link? What is his tumblr link? If not allowed, can someone PM me it, thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 4:56 pm

I actually talked to Brooks on FB and i told him that my former best friend is like deeply in love with him and he was just very idk like he brushes it off like shes only into him 4 columbine like idk if any of u want to look him up but jes kinda a jerk tbh i dont know what my friend sees in him

I think he's brooks.brown on FB he has a profile pic of himself
I think hes not that nice of a guy and he blocked me on FB because my friend found out the shit he said about her by logging in 2 my account and shes like severely fucked up head over heels for him
But yeah. Like yeah hes married but im sure if there was another Alice that came around hed fuck young pussy haha God my friend has no idea how much of a douche this guy really is
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 75161
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: huh   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 7:21 pm

I checked a few of the more well-known Columbine students' FB pages, at least the ones I could find.

Nate Dykeman's has mostly been inactive for a long time, but if you scroll back aways from a few years ago you'll find a really big right-wing rant about Political Correctness and how much he hates it. Interesting...
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 84853
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 5:38 am

"hurr durr git in mi van kidz i gut free rob an wine info totes legit"
-Brooks Brown
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 11:03 am

Brooks has been doing this since right after Columbine. He's been playing the "my friends killed people, come to my hotel room" He did the same thing to an old friend of mine back in 2000, she had pictures of EH on her walls and Brooks laid it on thick for her "I love yous" etc. he moaned about his ex from HS a lot.

Now the thing is, why would you try to flirt with Brooks to feel closer to Eric? Clearly you would flirt with Brooks to feel closer to Dylan... amateurs. JK Razz

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 11:20 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Brooks has been doing this since right after Columbine. He's been playing the "my friends killed people, come to my hotel room" He did the same thing to an old friend of mine back in 2000, she had pictures of EH on her walls and Brooks laid it on thick for her "I love yous" etc. he moaned about his ex from HS a lot.

Now the thing is, why would you try to flirt with Brooks to feel closer to Eric? Clearly you would flirt with Brooks to feel closer to Dylan... amateurs. JK Razz

The bigger question is why would anyone flirt with Brooks at all! He has proven himself to be a lying, pervert on more then one occasion. I still wonder what his parents think of all that mess. scratch The fact that he would use Columbine to get a little action is just beyond low, and very pathetic in my opinion. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 11:49 am

He makes himself very accessible that may be why. Most people associated with Columbine and E&D are not going to associate themselves with the people asking the questions that are asked to Brooks. Brooks seems to really relish in his "fame' I find that low as well.

I've read accounts where someone emailed Marla to ask if she was the one in Dylan's journal. She told them to pretty much eff off. Not sure if that's true. There been pictures of what may be Byron and his family floating around. Nate Dykeman said he was getting messages once a month from people which he ignored. Then I discovered if this is true... Kevin lives in the same town as my brother.. not that he would know who Kevin Harris his, just his odd true crime loving sister.

Brooks puts it out there that he is willing to talk and if you're cute he'll do even more. I'm pretty sure his parents had a falling out with the Klebolds again so really his only tie is the whole "Brooks get out here"

I can see being intrigued. If I ever met someone associated with them I'd have to bite my tongue a little bit by virtue of the fact that I'd recognize their face or names but to blatantly flirt with someone like that, I don't understand it.

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next