Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Falcolus

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:45 am

Brooks still has a Facebook page, just different to the link giving at the beginning of the topic.

kibummy

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Yeah, this is now a korean cafe. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebdoomer

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:42 am

I think this whole thing was fake.. Like c'moon. I heard too that he sent dick pics before all this but still..

View user profile
Archvile

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:20 pm

None of those pages are Brooks, they are all fakes, the only FB page Brooks has is his personal one (with Randy and Judy on his friends list) he's also got a YouTube and a personal blog, and he doesn't talk about CHS on those, although on rare occasions he will answer people's questions on FB on his personal account. I really doubt Brooks was on a tumblr account talking to 15 year old girls who have a crush on his deceased school friend about these murderers which messed up a lot of his life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebdomine

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Brooks hit on one of my friends a few years ago when he made his appearance on Tumblr.

I messaged him and told him that people were talking shit about him. He told me didn't want much to do with "Columbine" but then he create the tumblr.

Brooks is an asshole and he will be the first to admit it too. lol!

Imperator

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Does anyone have an updated link to this? The one on the first page links to a Korean (?) FB page.

Also is there a Columbine FB similar or linked to this site? Feel free to PM this info please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FIBAgent

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:04 pm

You can easily find the tumblr posts through a wisely worded google search.

Looks like Brooks has unlisted all of his videos on his main channel.. He didn't get many trolls / fangirls on there from what I remember so I don't understand why he would shut the content down. He has reopened his steam profile (after having it private for a year) After a year-long hiatus from social media, he got back into Twitter around this year.

I presume he would shut down a lot of his media due to all the trolls and creepers he has to deal with (as he told me before) but he isnt completely shutting the gates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9