Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page

Go down 
+26
FIBAgent
Imperator
Rebdomine
Archvile
Rebdoomer
Sabratha
Falco
PaintItBlack
VOD101
jettfyre80
Mj2beat
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Wideawake
Undyne
MarmaladeSkies
JDM87
Lifetime
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Laeda
tfsa47090
areyoulistening
tragedy79
Jenn
philosopher_king
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 85682
Forum Reputation : 70

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:45 am

Brooks still has a Facebook page, just different to the link giving at the beginning of the topic.

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Yeah, this is now a korean cafe. lol
Back to top Go down
Rebdoomer

Rebdoomer

Contribution Points : 78403
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 1:42 am

I think this whole thing was fake.. Like c'moon. I heard too that he sent dick pics before all this but still..

Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 78761
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 11:20 pm

None of those pages are Brooks, they are all fakes, the only FB page Brooks has is his personal one (with Randy and Judy on his friends list) he's also got a YouTube and a personal blog, and he doesn't talk about CHS on those, although on rare occasions he will answer people's questions on FB on his personal account. I really doubt Brooks was on a tumblr account talking to 15 year old girls who have a crush on his deceased school friend about these murderers which messed up a lot of his life.
Back to top Go down
Rebdomine

Contribution Points : 74646
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Brooks hit on one of my friends a few years ago when he made his appearance on Tumblr.

I messaged him and told him that people were talking shit about him. He told me didn't want much to do with "Columbine" but then he create the tumblr.

Brooks is an asshole and he will be the first to admit it too. lol!

Imperator

Contribution Points : 72270
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Does anyone have an updated link to this? The one on the first page links to a Korean (?) FB page.

Also is there a Columbine FB similar or linked to this site? Feel free to PM this info please.
Back to top Go down
FIBAgent
William Atchison
March 18, 1996 -
December 7, 2017
FIBAgent

Contribution Points : 66995
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 10:04 pm

You can easily find the tumblr posts through a wisely worded google search.

Looks like Brooks has unlisted all of his videos on his main channel.. He didn't get many trolls / fangirls on there from what I remember so I don't understand why he would shut the content down. He has reopened his steam profile (after having it private for a year) After a year-long hiatus from social media, he got back into Twitter around this year.

I presume he would shut down a lot of his media due to all the trolls and creepers he has to deal with (as he told me before) but he isnt completely shutting the gates.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192672
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 4:03 pm

Back when I used to talk to the fan girls in the early 2000s I had a friend I met IRL who got very into Brooks through her thing for Eric Harris. She messaged Brooks and they met up in NYC according to her and they made out and went on a date she claims. He was all my friends died and I'm so sad make out with me. Her thing for Eric dappened his libido I guess.. but we started reading Ayn Rand a lot because of him lol

I heard he had described Dylan has Napoleon Dynamite but not funny at all...

slippy123

Contribution Points : 104438
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:41 pm

So no one knows brook's new facebook link? What is his tumblr link? If not allowed, can someone PM me it, thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 4:56 pm

I actually talked to Brooks on FB and i told him that my former best friend is like deeply in love with him and he was just very idk like he brushes it off like shes only into him 4 columbine like idk if any of u want to look him up but jes kinda a jerk tbh i dont know what my friend sees in him

I think he's brooks.brown on FB he has a profile pic of himself
I think hes not that nice of a guy and he blocked me on FB because my friend found out the shit he said about her by logging in 2 my account and shes like severely fucked up head over heels for him
But yeah. Like yeah hes married but im sure if there was another Alice that came around hed fuck young pussy haha God my friend has no idea how much of a douche this guy really is
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 75161
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: huh   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 7:21 pm

I checked a few of the more well-known Columbine students' FB pages, at least the ones I could find.

Nate Dykeman's has mostly been inactive for a long time, but if you scroll back aways from a few years ago you'll find a really big right-wing rant about Political Correctness and how much he hates it. Interesting...
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 84853
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 5:38 am

"hurr durr git in mi van kidz i gut free rob an wine info totes legit"
-Brooks Brown
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 11:03 am

Brooks has been doing this since right after Columbine. He's been playing the "my friends killed people, come to my hotel room" He did the same thing to an old friend of mine back in 2000, she had pictures of EH on her walls and Brooks laid it on thick for her "I love yous" etc. he moaned about his ex from HS a lot.

Now the thing is, why would you try to flirt with Brooks to feel closer to Eric? Clearly you would flirt with Brooks to feel closer to Dylan... amateurs. JK Razz

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 11:20 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Brooks has been doing this since right after Columbine. He's been playing the "my friends killed people, come to my hotel room" He did the same thing to an old friend of mine back in 2000, she had pictures of EH on her walls and Brooks laid it on thick for her "I love yous" etc. he moaned about his ex from HS a lot.

Now the thing is, why would you try to flirt with Brooks to feel closer to Eric? Clearly you would flirt with Brooks to feel closer to Dylan... amateurs. JK Razz

The bigger question is why would anyone flirt with Brooks at all! He has proven himself to be a lying, pervert on more then one occasion. I still wonder what his parents think of all that mess. scratch The fact that he would use Columbine to get a little action is just beyond low, and very pathetic in my opinion. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 11:49 am

He makes himself very accessible that may be why. Most people associated with Columbine and E&D are not going to associate themselves with the people asking the questions that are asked to Brooks. Brooks seems to really relish in his "fame' I find that low as well.

I've read accounts where someone emailed Marla to ask if she was the one in Dylan's journal. She told them to pretty much eff off. Not sure if that's true. There been pictures of what may be Byron and his family floating around. Nate Dykeman said he was getting messages once a month from people which he ignored. Then I discovered if this is true... Kevin lives in the same town as my brother.. not that he would know who Kevin Harris his, just his odd true crime loving sister.

Brooks puts it out there that he is willing to talk and if you're cute he'll do even more. I'm pretty sure his parents had a falling out with the Klebolds again so really his only tie is the whole "Brooks get out here"

I can see being intrigued. If I ever met someone associated with them I'd have to bite my tongue a little bit by virtue of the fact that I'd recognize their face or names but to blatantly flirt with someone like that, I don't understand it.

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next