Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page

Go down 
+26
FIBAgent
Imperator
Rebdomine
Archvile
Rebdoomer
Sabratha
Falco
PaintItBlack
VOD101
jettfyre80
Mj2beat
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Wideawake
Undyne
MarmaladeSkies
JDM87
Lifetime
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Laeda
tfsa47090
areyoulistening
tragedy79
Jenn
philosopher_king
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
areyoulistening

Contribution Points : 100847
Forum Reputation : 0

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:36 am

BurnIt wrote:
But Snowflake will live on. Mark my words. Fanfic will never be the same

lol!

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 100372
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:39 am

BurnIt wrote:
Oh I wasn't talking about the video voice. I didn't watch the video. I don't want to see that, period, end of story, Brooks or not.
I meant the "voice" in the wording of the texts. They have the same tone. Things are "very interesting" or "fascinating" etc.

I remember someone around February posting some conversations and offering to give anyone an extended version through email.
So who ever got a copy decided to post them on Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

Contribution Points : 100717

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:46 am

I just don't think Brooks would do anything so stupid as this.
He works with computers for a living. He understands far better than the average person that what gets put out on the net is there to stay.
An understanding that might be not quite grasped by a 15 year old posting pics of homemade puzzles of suicide photos, or by kids photographing themselves in Natural Selection tshirts

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 117790
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:02 am

Has Brooks really been recently divorced? Has Brooks denied these accusations? Why delete his Tumblr and Facebook if he isn't guilty? I just started reading this. There is an awful lot here. If someone did make this up, they went through a lot of effort to do it.

Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 100656

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:10 am

Pretty sure it's Brooks. He probably saw it now, so that explains him deleting Tumblr and Facebook? Plus the vocabulary used pretty much matches up with Brooks', judging by his (now former) Tumblr account.
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:12 am

Not sure how recent his separation was. He never denied anything that I heard. Simply deleted. I think he was fed up. I don't think it was really him.
Columbine fangirls aren't ones to shy from details. Many of them like RPing. The RP blogs of DK and EH are pretty damn popular.

For RPers, grasping verbal mannerisms and copying them isn't that hard.
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 100656

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:18 am

Lol, doubt a Columbine fangirl would make a fake Brooks Brown account and then on top of it all, generate like 40 pages of fake convo's. Shocked unless it's Kristin Hermeler reincarnated. Laughing
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:18 am

I never saw much good in him joining the fray anyway. I didn't understand what he was trying to get from it. I don't buy the "I have to know how to use it because of work" thing. Nor do I think he really expected to be able to just be another tumblr user talking about his job and his world travels. He can't be stupid enough to want more attention from Columbine obsessers. If he was, he won't make that mistake again.
I find the timing of his joining the columbine tag rather interesting considering his father's recent public statements

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:20 am

Oh no, I do think it was Brooks' own tumblr. I just don't think the pedo convo was him. I think it was made up. By whom I don't know but I have to say it was quite convincing

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:21 am

What is it with this 'Doll' shit? It is quite creepy if you ask me.

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 101412
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 am

IF this is made up then i think it also has a huge knock on effect for any Columbine researchers, despite what anyone may think of Brooks and the validity of his claims there's no denying he has been pretty willing more than most to talk about Columbine. With his book, Reddit interview, numerous media interviews and more recently setting up these Tumblr / Facebook accounts. Also his family have been very open and contributed a great deal to Columbine research, again regardless of what anyone thinks of them, Randy Brown was even a regular poster on one of the old Columbine boards.
I think IF this is all made up then there's not much chance Brooks especially will be opening himself up as much in the future which is a shame. I can't imagine how unpleasant it must be for him for all these rumours being spread if it's not true. I do think it would be very possible for a person or persons with alot of free time on their hands to gather all this information on Brooks from various places and make up fake conversations. Also I don't think finding a picture of some random persons penis would be too difficult to find online either scratch (I think more of us here saw THAT pic than we want to admit lol) Also making something like this up then posting it on Tumblr especially would generate a great deal of attention and i think there's plenty of fangirls on there that would do such a thing.

On the flip side however there was a great deal of detail in those posts and like many have pointed out the conversation 'sounded' like things Brooks may say. If it is true then it was a really stupid thing for him to do, he would have been well aware of the consequences and know that there was a community of people online who would know exactly who he is which would draw further attention to the whole drama.

I'm not really sure what i believe at the moment but i'm slightly more swayed towards it's fake.
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 am

I have no idea.
But I also have no problem believing there are people who are fucked up enough to do this.

You know, whether or not this was really him, doesn't matter. Either way, it's proof that Columbine just won't leave Brooks alone. I know everyone got all uppity and pissy with his answers about Dylan and Eric (in particular I saw a backlash against him when he said he thought Dylan AND Eric were both psychopaths) but those answers made sense to me.
I didn't/don't agree with him. But it makes sense that he would be hate E&D for defining his life with what they did, and so his answers seemed appropriate.

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:43 am

JDM87 wrote:
Lol, doubt a Columbine fangirl would make a fake Brooks Brown account and then on top of it all, generate like 40 pages of fake convo's. Shocked unless it's Kristin Hermeler reincarnated. Laughing

JDM87 wrote:
Indeed, indeed. And which sicko would attach a masturbation video and a pic of their/a dick. Sick world. No

I think that this conversation is really him. How would random people know how many pages he cut out of his book, or how much money he made off of it and how much his rent/cigarettes cost? Unless they made all that up. It is quite convincing that it is him. I also get the feeling this girl was playing him the whole time too. Taking too long to answer, asking to see pictures of his dick and trying to get Columbine information out of him.

Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:43 am

I don't really consider Brooks' opinions as tremendously valuable anymore. They're so coloured with personal bias. The more attention he receives, the more he is defined by it. The more it defines him, the stronger his opinions become. The stronger his opinions are, the more he goes looking for attention so he can voice them. So goes the cycle.
Not to mention, his parents obviously have an agenda they're pushing.

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:46 am

I think all those little details were added in for the sake of it being believable. No one can really disprove them so no harm in making them up. I don't think he would have reached out to a girl like this and I doubly doubt he wouldn't have run the other way as soon as that girl mentioned columbine.

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:54 am

Didn't I read that someone said she was 15? In this convo with him, she said she was almost 18? Was there 2 different girls? A 15 and 17 year old?

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:57 am

Jenn wrote:
Didn't I read that someone said she was 15? In this convo with him, she said she was almost 18? Was there 2 different girls? A 15 and 17 year old?

She originally said she was 18 then later said she had lied about her age and that she was 15 and i believe that was then the topic of her age making her more appealing / pure / doll like came up.... strange.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:59 am

Keep reading Smile Near the end she tells him her age and that "technically 15 is almost 18" to which Brooks (or whoever it was) replied "cute answer"

I feel really wrong reading this...

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:00 am

areyoulistening wrote:

Yeah me too, especially with a slight thought of this could be real in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Laeda

Contribution Points : 100556

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:01 am

I don't know what to think about it, in either case it's bad.

What's bugs me is the approach.. they go from talking about tv series to being sexual all of sudden and 15 years old girl is all intrigued about it.. from what I know the average 15years old girl would ignore the 30years old guy being sexual with them, or it's just because he's related to Columbine?
Also to be that living doll creepy thing don't you need surgical shit? And can a 15y old do it? This is irrelevant though.
And she seems too much into a role in these convos, some things she says are smart for the age she claims having, and also the choice of words, except all the clear playing around to get infos, it also seems sarcastic (or just deviant) when she says that thing about the hands that touched Dylan touching her and wanting him to talk about Dylan while having sex.. lol?

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:01 am

areyoulistening wrote:
Keep reading Smile Near the end she tells him her age and that "technically 15 is almost 18" to which Brooks (or whoever it was) replied "cute answer"

Good God. What I've read so far is just creeping me out. I am only like 12 parts in though. The whole doll thing is just really weird and creepy. No

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:03 am

Laeda wrote:
I don't know what to think about it, in either case it's bad.

What's bugs me is the approach.. they go from talking about tv series to being sexual all of sudden and 15 years old girl is all intrigued about it.. from what I know the average 15years old girl would ignore the 30years old guy being sexual with them, or it's just because he's related to Columbine?
Also to be that living doll creepy thing don't you need surgical shit? And can a 15y old do it? This is irrelevant though.
And she seems too much into a role in these convos, some things she says are smart for the age she claims having, and also the choice of words, except all the clear playing around to get infos, it also seems sarcastic (or just deviant) when she says that thing about the hands that touched Dylan touching her and wanting him to talk about Dylan while having sex.. lol?

I do think she was playing a role. I think she was tricking him pretty much the whole time. I don't think she was ever really interested in him. Does anyone know, does Brooks really like dolls? Lol.

Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:05 am

Jenn wrote:
areyoulistening wrote:

Good God. What I've read so far is just creeping me out. I am only like 12 parts in though. The whole doll thing is just really weird and creepy. No

I understand that people have fetishes, everyone has something that turns them on but, blah she's 15! Wait until you read his response to the fact the she's 15. Then prepare to take the creep to a whole other level. Here's a hint for you, it makes it hotter.

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:07 am

Jenn wrote:
Does anyone know, does Brooks really like dolls? Lol.
Apparently people asked him on tumblr, but all the questions related to dolls were ignored.. So they say.. Lol

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:08 am

Laeda wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Apparently people asked him on tumblr, but all the questions related to dolls were ignored.. So they say.. Lol

LOL i'm hoping this isn't true because some of the comments on that page are making me LOL "he took his tacky glasses off to impress alice" haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 am

JDM87 wrote:
Lol, doubt a Columbine fangirl would make a fake Brooks Brown account and then on top of it all, generate like 40 pages of fake convo's.

THIS. That would be quite an undertaken - quite an elaborate conversation to create for teen girls. Someone with waaaaay too much time on their hands all to slander Brooks Brown.

Last edited by InFiNiNcEX5 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 am

On a slightly more serious note if this is not true and you were Brooks surely you would take every step to get this page removed as it's extremely slanderous, I was wondering could there be any kind of legal action taken against either party if this is proved true or not?
Back to top Go down
Laeda

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:13 am

queenfarooq wrote:
Laeda wrote:
Jenn wrote:

LOL i'm hoping this isn't true because some of the comments on that page are making me LOL "he took his tacky glasses off to impress alice" haha
I still can't understand why one time she's called Alice and then she's called Chloe lol

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:17 am

queenfarooq wrote:
On a slightly more serious note if this is not true and you were Brooks surely you would take every step to get this page removed as it's extremely slanderous, I was wondering could there be any kind of legal action taken against either party if this is proved true or not?
I guess this is possible.. If the thing is true they'll eventually find out and the consequences are obvious, but in case they're trolling I think it's considered some kind of offence anyway so legal actions could be taken

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:19 am

Laeda wrote:
legal actions could be taken

Legal action should be taken either way.

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:22 am

They should, yes, but I think nobody will bother if it doesn't get 'notorious' enough

the same blog somewhere redirects to the original posts made in February and the blogger got arrested for writing about shooting up an University and asking for reblogs to see if the authorities would have got him. If this happened I guess all this massive Brooks thing could get noticed by the authorities too

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:27 am

queenfarooq wrote:
Laeda wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I was laughing at that too. He just looks like an idiot, IMO. Sounds like an even bigger idiot in this conversation. Regardless if this convo is fake. He took that picture for someone.

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:28 am

Talking about how big his dick is with a complete stranger? Ew...

Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:30 am

I hope Brooks takes legal action against whoever posted this. Or gets his ass thrown in jail.
But I'm pretty sure it's fake. He pissed off the crazies.

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 pm

BurnIt wrote:
The whole idea of him entertaining the "want the hands that touched Dylan to touch me" thing...I'm just....I can't imagine that.
Who the fuck thinks like that? Ew.

Sounds like something a crazed fangirl would write, do not think it was him nor does this sound like him at all.
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:09 pm

^^Exactly

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:12 pm

BurnIt wrote:
I just don't think Brooks would do anything so stupid as this.
He works with computers for a living. He understands far better than the average person that what gets put out on the net is there to stay.
An understanding that might be not quite grasped by a 15 year old posting pics of homemade puzzles of suicide photos, or by kids photographing themselves in Natural Selection tshirts

Agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:13 pm

JDM87 wrote:
Pretty sure it's Brooks. He probably saw it now, so that explains him deleting Tumblr and Facebook? Plus the vocabulary used pretty much matches up with Brooks', judging by his (now former) Tumblr account.

If it does, it could be someone deliberately copying his mannerisms. A person obsessive enough can easily do that- just look at Sarah Palin in Game Changer. (and it's 1000X easier to do through writing!)
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:13 pm

This morphed into Brooks on Tumblr so fucking fast lolz

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:14 pm

BurnIt wrote:
Oh no, I do think it was Brooks' own tumblr. I just don't think the pedo convo was him. I think it was made up. By whom I don't know but I have to say it was quite convincing

What recent statements?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:15 pm

BurnIt wrote:
I have no idea.
But I also have no problem believing there are people who are fucked up enough to do this.

Remember Brenda Parker and her "I want to sneak into the library where Eric and Dylan died and absorb their energy"?

Most people today STILL think she fucked him and had a lovey-dovey relationship, despite the 11K. A good lie can be accepted as truth.

Last edited by MnM on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 pm

And twice as easy in a txt format where few sentences are actual full sentences and there are hardly ever two in a row.

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
JDM87 wrote:
Lol, doubt a Columbine fangirl would make a fake Brooks Brown account and then on top of it all, generate like 40 pages of fake convo's.

THIS. That would be quite an undertaken - quite an elaborate conversation to create for teen girls. Someone with waaaaay too much time on their hands all to slander Brooks Brown.

Again, Brenda Parker. There've been a number of would-be shooters (documented by the nasty Trench Reynolds) who deluded themselves into thinking they knew E/D and are responsible for inspiring them.

Never underestimate the power of crazy.
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:23 pm

EW Brenda Parker

MnM I was referring to the Denver Post article from December that Randy Brown wrote decrying any sympathy for the Harrises or the Klebolds. I guess I can't call that recent. Sort of recent? My bad.
I guess researching a 14 year old massacre, a couple of months ago can seem recent lol

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Brenda Parker was such a NUT

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:24 pm

What happened between the Browns and the Klebolds?

Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100088
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Brooks allowed people to subscribe to his personal facebook account (perhaps he still does). A friend of mine was subscribed to him a year and a half ago. It came up in my feed. I don't know what he discussed back then, but he very easily could have gotten into columbine discussions often. Also, he could have added LOTS of random people on his personal account before and during the time where he was letting people subscribe to him, as well. Just from there people could pick up details and his vernacular/syntax. He did that Reddit Q&A a few years ago, he uses twitter a lot....anyone could be mimicking him. And yes, there ARE people with that much time on their hands. It doesn't mean that he didn't do this, I am just saying that the likelihood of someone totally going to town and trying to have cyber sex/phone sex/get nudes/get porn from a minor pretending to be someone so close to the columbine situation is not as out of the question as it seems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Btw, does anyone know how to save youtube videos? I'd like to still be able to view all his stuff in case he deletes his yt account because he is pretty awesome and some of these videos look funny.
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:38 pm

I wonder if any of the other kids connected to the shooting get that kind of stuff. Like I wonder if Zach Heckler or Eric Jackson could get laid anytime they felt like it just because they were E&D's friend.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

What about his voice supposedly being on the video? How do you explain that?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooks Brown's personal facebook page   Brooks Brown's personal facebook page - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooks Brown's personal facebook page
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next