Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Hale-Bopp wrote:
According to several articles, he was writing about concerns in changes of the Connecticut gun laws.

His Wikipedia-editings seems more interesting for me, in light of his later acts, especially because he appears as a serious and normal researcher: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I agree, for me I find it extremely interesting to see which cases he seemed to focus on. The article you posted suggests Adam may have read George Sodini's blog as well as shown some interest in the case, and questions to what extent Adam may have identified with Sodini in some way. I know of this case but i am not familiar with all the details, but i'd be interested to know more about this connection.

I'll PM you one of the sites i came across as i'm really unsure of it's accuracy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Wonder what happened with that video...

From about 10 meters away you could see what looked like Adam Lanza from behind just dance it off at Dance Dance Revolution in an arcade. Two guys were talking to each other in the background, saying something on how fast he is. Lasted about 1 or 2 minutes or so.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:01 pm

JayJay wrote:

From about 10 meters away you could see what looked like Adam Lanza from behind just dance it off at Dance Dance Revolution in an arcade. Two guys were talking to each other in the background, saying something on how fast he is. Lasted about 1 or 2 minutes or so.
The particular disappeared, but other people also loaded it up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHfNBSYKVXw
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Hale-Bopp wrote:
JayJay wrote:

The particular disappeared, but other people also loaded it up:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ah yes I see it now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:50 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
Reporter Matthew Lysiak has written Newtown, a book about the Sandy Hook massacre. It will be published on December 10.

Excerpts:

I haven't followed this case all that much, so I can't say whether Lysiak's take on Adam Lanza is more accurate than Cullen's take on Eric and Dylan. At the very least, Lysiak doesn't try to convince us that Adam was a swaggering ladies' man.

Newspaper article today from a British paper.

As mentioned, I also don't feel i know enough about this case to distinguish what could be accurate and what wouldn't be. The book sounds pretty interesting thought, I guess it would just be a case of taking everything with a pinch of salt.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Newtown 911 call information: These news articles include a couple of audio clips, I believe they are all the same ones or very similar.

EDIT: This article probably has the most clear recordings. It sounds like they just pieced together some 911 recordings in this report:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:18 pm

i found the search warrents for adam house [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i been digging around the internet for sandy hook stuff and watching youtube videos i found a 2 part series that was pretty good that was pretty good does anyone know where to download the 911 tapes and police scanner audio tapes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:00 am

there releasing the police docs this afternoon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:54 pm

outlaw wrote:
there releasing the police docs this afternoon

I've also heard this. Apparently more documents are due to be released around 2 p.m CST, so it should be pretty soon. A number of sources say the material that will be released runs several thousand pages long but has been redacted (not sure how much will be redacted).

One news article talking about the release.  I did come across a better article but can't find it now. It had a lot more information about what is supposed to be in these documents, if i find it again i'll post it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:30 pm

did you check out the search warrant that i posted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:57 pm

outlaw wrote:
did you check out the search warrant that i posted?

I did yes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Reports:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:12 pm

i downloaded them lastnight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:21 pm

outlaw wrote:
i downloaded them lastnight

Did you download everything? I downloaded some of the documents but not all yet, i'll post my thoughts here when i get round to looking at them. I know there are quite a few photographs of inside the Lanza house that i had not seen before as well as a bunch of pictures of the school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:45 pm

yep downloaded everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:14 am

Sorry for starting that subject again. but...

Quote :
Another topic of discussions was pedophilia.

Among the documents investigators found on Lanza's computer was one titled "pbear" that investigators described as "advocating pedophiles' rights and the liberation of children." Another, called "Lovebound," was a screenplay describing a relationship between a 10-year-old boy and a 30-year-old man.

Lanza said his stance on issues of mental illness, including pedophilia, "would cause others to make snap judgments about him as an apologist," Lanza's theater friend told authorities.

Its from this article: http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/despite-files-conn-school-shooter-remains-enigma
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:00 pm

A couple of documents that were uploaded to Tumblr reporting what was on Adam's computer, from the Sandy Hook documents.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  - Mentions the "Lovebound" screenplay / script as mentioned in the above post.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - "Several video clips pertaining to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold." He also apparently downloaded other video clips / audio of other school / mass shootings.
Alongside "hundreds of documents, images and videos pertaining to the Columbine H.S Massacre" it sounds like he also had a copy of the 11k.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:12 pm

queenfarooq wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - "Several video clips pertaining to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold." He also apparently downloaded other video clips / audio of other school / mass shootings.
Alongside "hundreds of documents, images and videos pertaining to the Columbine H.S Massacre" it sounds like he also had a copy of the 11k.
There was a member on RPG called "Smiggles". A friend of mine and I were just discussing the other day whether or not Lanza could have been a member on the old forum. Being that he had such an interest in Columbine? Anyone who was ever a researcher would know that anytime you tried to look something up about Columbine, it ALWAYS took you to a thread on RPG.

queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Jenn wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:

There was a member on RPG called "Smiggles". A friend of mine and I were just discussing the other day whether or not Lanza could have been a member on the old forum. Being that he had such an interest in Columbine? Anyone who was ever a researcher would know that anytime you tried to look something up about Columbine, it ALWAYS took you to a thread on RPG.

Edit
Ah yes, I remember there been a member called Smiggles now you mention it. You can still view the user "Smiggles" posts on SBB for those who can still log into that forum.
I also wondered if Adam was ever a member of any of the active Columbine Forums, or if he just lurked there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Is there any way, we could try to find out Smiggles IP-Adress?

Im actually looking through his posts, searching for one that could give us a hint, if he might be Adam or not:

http://shockedbeyondbelief.com/discuss/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11730

Edit: anyone who know, why a lot of his posts are redacted?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:08 pm

Only members can view Smiggles profile, so I can't see it and the only people who would be able to get his IP address would be the Admin's and possibly the moderator's over at SBB. And wasn't Smiggles posting around 2011/early 2012? It is possible if could be him. I am sure Lanza either visited that forum or was a member.

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:12 pm

Hale-Bopp wrote:

Im actually looking through his posts, searching for one that could give us a hint, if he might be Adam or not:

http://shockedbeyondbelief.com/discuss/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11730

The idea that Lanza might have been on the old forum is chilling, especially if the "Smiggles" user actually was him... pale 
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Lananas wrote:
Hale-Bopp wrote:

The idea that Lanza might have been on the old forum is chilling, especially if the "Smiggles" user actually was him... pale 

I'm not sure if i personally believe that this 'Smiggles' user was Adam. But i haven't really read through all of this users posts, so who knows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Jenn wrote:
Only members can view Smiggles profile, so I can't see it and the only people who would be able to get his IP address would be the Admin's and possibly the moderator's over at SBB. And wasn't Smiggles posting around 2011/early 2012? It is possible if could be him. I am sure Lanza either visited that forum or was a member.

He joined Tue Dec 29, 2009, first posts was on Tue Jan 11, 2011 and the last one from Fri Feb 24, 2012.
Weren't Adams Wikipedia Posts also from around 2009? So, it could fit, that the person joined the board at that time...

But all in all, there is no way we can know if it was Adam or not.
Back to top Go down
outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:57 pm

did anyone hear the theory about that adam wasnt real that ryan did the rampage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:03 pm

outlaw wrote:

I've heard the theory yes. There's a couple of videos over on YouTube that support the claim that Adam / Ryan were the same person or that Adam never existed only Ryan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:37 pm

outlaw wrote:
..Wait, who's this ryan person?  silent 
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:39 pm

Lananas wrote:
outlaw wrote:

Ryan Lanza, Adam's older brother. He was initially named as the shooter very early on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:50 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
Lananas wrote:
outlaw wrote:

Ryan Lanza, Adam's older brother. He was initially named as the shooter very early on.

When the shooting first happened, people were accusing Ryan Lanza of being the shooter. His pictures were circulating around Facebook; people were sharing his photos calling him a murderer and he was getting death threats. Facebook temporarily closed down his account and then opened it back up a few hours later and he had posted messages on his FB wall saying it wasn't him, that he was at work and that he was sitting on the bus on his way home. He lives in New Jersey, I believe.

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:58 am

An article from Langman about the Sandy Hook report. Langman believes that Adam Lanza suffered from schizophrenia that was wrongly diagnosed as Asperger and obsessive compulsive disorder. He also speculates about a possible sexual motive for the attack (pedophilia).
And last but not least, Langman mentions a forthcoming book, where he wants to analyze forty-eight school shooters. I'm really looking forward it!

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/keeping-kids-safe/201311/revisiting-adam-lanza-the-official-sandy-hook-report
Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next