Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:36 am

The author of "Newton: An American tragedy" explains why he thinks, that Adam did target children, based on the posts on SBB:

http://www.newsweek.com/why-adam-lanza-did-it-226565
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:47 am

Hale-Bopp wrote:
The author of "Newton: An American tragedy" explains why he thinks, that Adam did target children, based on the posts on SBB:

http://www.newsweek.com/why-adam-lanza-did-it-226565

Just read that one.  Great article.  Might pick up his book.

It's ironic that all the official reports came out and the end result was "well, we still don't know why" and then Lanza's radio call and forum posts bubble up from the surface - and he. himself, essentially tells us why in a round 'about kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Greetje

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:15 pm

I can imagine this has already been posted on the forum somewhere but I came across this video of some guy playing DDR.

The person claiming to have made the video states that it is Lanza.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Greetje wrote:
I can imagine this has already been posted on the forum somewhere but I came across this video of some guy playing DDR.

The person claiming to have made the video states that it is Lanza.

Yep. Already posted on Page 3 in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Greetje

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Whoops, I'm such a sloppy reader, apologies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Greetje

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:56 am

Hm I remember the stream of semen and the castrated-myself-at-15- posts. But still, those posts did not make me worry if he would go on a shooting spree. I just figured he was a bit out there, never responded to his posts either I think.

Was there anyone on here that WAS worried about him doing something like this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:28 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
SBB Smiggles archive:

http://adamlanzasmigglesfiles.wordpress.com

Ahh, that is wonderful!
Back to top Go down
outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:02 am

i found this that claimes that he posted on the old coulmunbie message board [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:19 am

outlaw wrote:
i found this that claimes that he posted on the old coulmunbie message board [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the article. I was very skeptical at first as to weather Smiggles on SBB was actually Lanza, but the evidence as outlined in this thread seems to be mounting. His posts from the old forum now seem to be everywhere.

Just from the above article:
"made hundreds of posts on a now-defunct online forum, "Shocked and Beyond," that focused on mass shootings after Columbine."  scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:01 pm

Newtown residents want gunman's house torn down

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:53 am

Saw this floating around somewhere. Do any of you think it could be Adam? The shooting did start at 9:30...
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:38 am

Dylan and Eric's suicide photos are not allowed to be posted on this board. I have edited your photo and removed the suicide photo.

Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Thu May 01, 2014 9:22 pm

I've been watching this show a bit lately and thought this was a nice tribute.

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:11 am

I found two other posts by smiggles, who appear interesting: http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCUQIDAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwebcache.googleusercontent.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dcache%3AgrX4jLsavqsJ%3Awww.shockedbeyondbelief.com%2Fdiscuss%2Fviewtopic.php%253Ff%253D9%2526t%253D5757%2B%26cd%3D1%26hl%3Dde%26ct%3Dclnk%26gl%3Dde&ei=bNK7U4jcE5D64QTJ_4GQCg&usg=AFQjCNEFsBsrtxjcqDKGMKWWJqkw_Xzu1g

In almost every news about Adams internet history, the start for his interest for Mass Shootings was places around 2009. However, in the "How did you find the forum"-Thread on SBB, Adam wrote that he found the board at the end of 2006, making him 14 years old at the time.

In another posts, Adam asks another User a question without quoting him and comments it with " I don't quote people when I post directly after them, because eye-contact upsets me."

This sounds so odd, that I now think if it might be possible that Adams writing style- who often appears humorous- was just him being honest about his completely messed up mindset. This post might be an example.
Back to top Go down
chachernov

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:25 am

Lananas wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
It's hard to call the news a shock. I've been expecting something like this for a long time.

As a former moderator, I can say unequivocally that if I ever had the slightest inkling that this kid was making specific threats and/or plans, I would have contacted law enforcement.

Earlier today I picked up a copy of the dead-tree edition of the New York Daily News. (I live in Miami, where there are lots of New York transplants.) Adam Lanza's face was plastered on the cover. Little did I know that the article inside referenced SBB by name.

Whenever there's a tragedy, a new one that's even worse pops up somehow. The aurora shooting happens in July? Sandy Hook happens a few months later. Columbine? A huge number of copycat shootings surface (with one being 8 days after in Alberta), and then there was Virginia Tech. I have a bad feeling that Columbine probably sent a message to these people that if you murder a bunch of people, you get to be famous.

I dont think they (most of them atleast) do it because they want to be famous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chachernov

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:38 am

Hale-Bopp wrote:
If Smiggles really was Adam, then I think the maybe most odd thing is, that he clearly expressed dislike for Eric Harris on some occasions. That is a least unusual, because Eric tends to be the Shooter who mostly was taken as a role model.

I also would be interested, if anyone her had contact with him. I joined around February 2012 and it seems, like his online activities decreased by that time.

He really was Smiggles that has been confirmed, What do you mean with he has taken Eric as role model?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MysteryMan

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:07 am

I add a raport about Lanza's mental health for those whom haven't read that yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChoSeungHui

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:15 pm

Alright I'm a day late but.. Yesterday was the 2nd anniversary of Sandy Hook.. Time flies.

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:42 am

Lananas wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
It's hard to call the news a shock. I've been expecting something like this for a long time.

As a former moderator, I can say unequivocally that if I ever had the slightest inkling that this kid was making specific threats and/or plans, I would have contacted law enforcement.

Earlier today I picked up a copy of the dead-tree edition of the New York Daily News. (I live in Miami, where there are lots of New York transplants.) Adam Lanza's face was plastered on the cover. Little did I know that the article inside referenced SBB by name.

Whenever there's a tragedy, a new one that's even worse pops up somehow. The aurora shooting happens in July? Sandy Hook happens a few months later. Columbine? A huge number of copycat shootings surface (with one being 8 days after in Alberta), and then there was Virginia Tech. I have a bad feeling that Columbine probably sent a message to these people that if you murder a bunch of people, you get to be famous.

Perhaps they "kick started a revolution" after all...
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Conker64 wrote:
Lananas wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

Perhaps they "kick started a revolution" after all...

I think they did, Conker64. Maybe not as quickly or to as grand a scale as they had hoped/planned, but they did to some extent.

Last edited by Wideawake on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:22 pm

Well, I was not surprised to hear that there was a shooting made by someone who posted on the forums. I mean not Lanza specifically, just that the forums wereone of the few places online where soem of the columbine fanboys congegated (I do NOT mea to say taht everyone on the old forums was a fanboy, far from it. Only taht some were).

I have been largely an an inactive person at the forums when Lanza posted there (I was actiove on teh old forums, not the SBB format ones).

I was however surprised to learn that Lanza watched and liked my own school shooting movie and had commented upon it on the forums. That's not been a pleasant thing to learn for me.

AngerTotem

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:12 am

I cry every time I think of that school shooting, but I can't stop looking into it... this must be how rubber-neckers feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:35 pm

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4