Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How I feel some in this community will ultimately meet their demise. Haha

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:24 pm

Stumbled across this and have been dying ever since. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are the only one I know on here that is short like me. Haha

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:38 pm

Made me chuckle a bit:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Stumbled across this and have been dying ever since. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are the only one I know on here that is short like like. Haha

Perfect!!! Lol

I'd love to share this on my FB I'm just not sure how my fam would react to an Eric and Dylan meme but I have a liking of it. Exteme
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:54 pm

Made me chuckle a bit:

Why did he need a bomb then? Eric could spontaneously combust
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:09 pm

Why did he need a bomb then? Eric could spontaneously combust

Legend says he lit all those pipe bombs with his hands, arm matches are a lie! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:18 pm

That is one theory I can get behind!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:07 am

Nice of Eric & Dylan to invite us over for lunch, eh Luigi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:09 am

That is one theory I can get behind!

Well Eric did have a 100000000000 mega watt smile! Very Happy

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:41 am

He sure did, most criminal masterminds do! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I'm dying! Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:08 pm

Ok I'm going to hell for laughing at all of these...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: oh god   Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:34 pm

face-swap

Holy crap. I can't decide which one of them looks like the bigger putz--probably Dylic, on the right. Eran looks like he's got some gout, there.

Dylic looks like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the old eBaumsworld family album (do some scrolling, I don't know how to link):

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:36 pm

Hahaha. I think Eric looks worse, only because we've seen Dylan younger with short hair, so it's not as weird to see.

Eric looks like a shitty drummer in a shitty band...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:47 am

Ok I'm going to hell for laughing at all of these...

GREAT! At least I'll have someone to talk too! Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:51 am

Hahaha. Eric looks like a shitty drummer in a shitty band...

A VERY shitty band at that! Some guys can pull off long hair and some can't. Eric definitely falls into the can't category.  Shocked

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:01 am

They're just both very putzy.

I hate the face swap thing, it's too much for me. I don't know what it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Foxofgrey

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:22 pm

Are YTPMVs and YTPs acceptable?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Welp.....never thought I'd see an Undertale-themed Columbine video, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:20 am

Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:30 am

Holy shit who's idea was that? Am I stupid or is that a super ineffective way to protect oneself with a shooter walking down the hallway?

10/10 for the commentary though, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:47 am

Holy shit who's idea was that? Am I stupid or is that a super ineffective way to protect oneself with a shooter walking down the hallway?

10/10 for the commentary though, lol

I agree! The Harry Potter reference killed me! Very Happy

But seriously I'd like to throat punch the person who thought this was a good idea. "Yeah here kiddies, take this totally ineffective, not even big enough to cover your tiny ass blanky and line the hallways. We don't want to make the shooter have to walk around and find us" Rolling Eyes

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:40 am

Haha

The author of that text deserves a Pulitzer prize. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:41 pm

All of this! This is so true Smile

I wonder if Eric and Dylan would just have to grin and bare their way through all of this if they knew of their impact.. like "well we are famous, there are a LOT of people who love us.. but we have memes and people put flower crowns on us and there were some crappy films made about us... "
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:25 pm

All of this! This is so true Smile

I wonder if Eric and Dylan would just have to grin and bare their way through all of this if they knew of their impact.. like "well we are famous, there are a LOT of people who love us.. but we have memes and people put flower crowns on us and there were some crappy films made about us... "

That's how you know Eric hasn't come back to haunt people like he wanted to. The edgelords creating mass shooter memes would probably be his first targets Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:26 pm

Damn! You're right. What about the weird Eric dreams I've had then? Not a haunting, just my annoying subconscious mind.

I'm not a meme maker though Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:36 pm

Damn! You're right. What about the weird Eric dreams I've had then? Not a haunting, just my annoying subconscious mind.

I'm not a meme maker though Smile

I have had some weird paranormal type things happen to me over the years. I've read several books that suggest that some people just attract things of that nature.

SO if I am ever paid a visit by Eric or Dylan, I would say "Ok sit your translucent ass down Hun, cause I have A LOT of questions!"

There is no way in Hell I would pass up such a great opportunity by being scared. Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:53 pm

As soon as I started researching again and after I read AMR Eric and Dylan paid me some dream visits. One was a post NBK Eric who was alive and stil living his life and felt awkward when people mentioned Columbine... Dylan just yelled at me and wrote me an incoherent note
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:55 pm

As soon as I started researching again and after I read AMR Eric and Dylan paid me some dream visits. One was a post NBK Eric who was alive and stil living his life and felt awkward when people mentioned Columbine... Dylan just yelled at me and wrote me an incoherent note

Well Dylan can yell real good, obviously. Very Happy

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:19 pm

I am an atheist, but after reading AMR I immediately felt that if I was Sue, I would almost hope I was wrong and that there was an afterlife where I could see Dylan and just talk to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next