Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
As soon as I started researching again and after I read AMR Eric and Dylan paid me some dream visits. One was a post NBK Eric who was alive and stil living his life and felt awkward when people mentioned Columbine... Dylan just yelled at me and wrote me an incoherent note

Well Dylan can yell real good, obviously. Very Happy

Smile

He made that VERY clear LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:32 pm

I am an atheist, but after reading AMR I immediately felt that if I was Sue, I would almost hope I was wrong and that there was an afterlife where I could see Dylan and just talk to him.

I hope there is something as well. I'm more atheist leaning with some hope that in the end I'll have answers when it is my time.

I also hope we can talk to anyone that has died, not just people we know if an afterlife exists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Bundy and Lanza ones are dead on! Haha

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:55 pm

I went to the Museum of Death today with a fellow true crime lover and I saw a painting of Mickey and Mallory done by a serial killer and there is a section all about Charles Manson . It made me think Dylan would have liked this museum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
REBdoomer1999

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

True love conquers true crime.

Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:11 pm

I have no idea who that even is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:14 pm

I have no idea who that even is.

How could you forget the name of legendary Cave Dullen. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Cave Dullen! I didn't have my glasses on that's why, for shame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:30 pm

I'm going straight to hell for laughing at the Adam Lanza one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:31 am

I'm going straight to hell for laughing at the Adam Lanza one.  

Its safe to assume you will have some familiar company!  Some of the memes I come across has me rolling. Roll

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:13 am

Busting Cullen never gets old.  Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:30 am

Almost passed out over this one:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:45 am

Almost passed out over this one:

Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:01 pm

Sweet baby Jesus! Haha Roll

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:09 pm

I'd still worry far less about Eric. Lanza scares me
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
-warrior
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:25 pm

Sweet baby Jesus! Haha Roll

atleast Lanzas plan went according to how he wanted them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:17 pm

GOOD GRIEF!  Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:35 pm

How I feel like Eric's therapy sessions likely went with Dr. Albert!  Roll

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:02 pm

I'd still worry far less about Eric. Lanza scares me

Lanza is a bit weird, but he was underweight and avoided most social interaction. Eric would be a lot more intimidating if you had to directly confront him.

View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:43 pm

I've looked at it several times but I still don't understand the Lanza/Harris meme. Can someone explain what it's supposed to mean?
(Jokes are always funnier when you explain them in detail anyway.)

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:50 pm

I've looked at it several times but I still don't understand the Lanza/Harris meme. Can someone explain what it's supposed to mean?
(Jokes are always funnier when you explain them in detail anyway.)

I'm sure it is meant in a fangirl type way. Meaning you are the Adam-ish guy and Eric would be the guy your girlfriend would tell you not to worry about, but who she secretly wants.

That's the way I took it and that is what made it funny to me. Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:27 pm

Dr. Albert!

'Eric, you should write all your feelings down"

" I have a website where I share ALL my thoughts"

'Good man, keep it up"

LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh, thank you for explaining. I was completely off base with what I was thinking.

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:42 pm

Dr. Albert!

'Good man, keep it up"

LOL.

LOL

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:32 am

Dr. Albert!

'Good man, keep it up"

LOL.

Hahahaha.

"Shout me out on there while you're at it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:34 pm

The jorts!!! Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:50 pm

The jorts!!! Haha

You found it! LOL

Are jorts for men the same as culottes to women?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:55 pm

The jorts!!! Haha

You found it! LOL

Are jorts for men the same as culottes to women?

Yes! An I think jorts are similar to culottes/capris for girls. Although I will say that women are able to pull them off better then men.

Jorts rank right up there with turtle necks in my list of horrid men's attire.Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:05 pm

LOL. Fashion trends, even emo anti establishment 90's kids are susceptible

I loved capris even though with my height it's a fashion 'don't"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:07 pm

LOL. Fashion trends, even emo anti establishment 90's kids are susceptible

I loved capris even though with my height it's a fashion 'don't"

I agree. Capris just look like pants on my short ass! Very Happy

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next