Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweet baby Jesus! Haha Roll

I LOVE this meme! It made my day. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:47 am

LOL!

I'll tell you one thing, if I was a kid in that diversion class with them I'd be PISSED. The nice boys got out early and tried to blow up their school...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:09 pm

Can’t include the whole thing cause it has a tumblr name..

Every Columbine Documentary Ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pho3nix

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:19 pm

So, so dark..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
04daviszoe

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:28 pm

"Oh my god Eric stopping kidding around and tell me honestly! Does my butt look big in this?!?! Urgh! If you can't take this seriously I'm calling the whole thing off."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
04daviszoe

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:01 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:44 pm

The type of girl Eric needed.

View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:29 am

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:00 pm

Can’t include the whole thing cause it has a tumblr name..

Every Columbine Documentary Ever

LOL, so true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:04 pm

I wonder if Dylan would hate how he is portrayed as a depressed lovelorn follower when he so clearly wanted to cultivate a different image.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
W.A.R.
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:34 am

Made me think which post '99 movie of his they would have liked the best.

Even though they slaughter Nazi's i think they would have loved Inglourious Basterds.

ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:42 am

Made me think which post '99 movie of his they would have liked the best.

Even though they slaughter Nazi's i think they would have loved Inglourious Basterds.

Agreed!

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:14 pm

Since Valentines day is just around the corner. Haha

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:20 pm

I prefer shoot a hot load. But I guess it has to be teenage friendly
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:23 pm

I prefer shoot a hot load. But I guess it has to be teenage friendly

LOL

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
04daviszoe

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:22 am

Nastyyy

Edited: still nastyyyyy.

Last edited by 04daviszoe on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:24 am

Nastyyy.

Just a heads up! The suicide pics are NOT allowed on the site in any shape, way or form!

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
04daviszoe

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:45 am

Nastyyy.

Just a heads up! The suicide pics are NOT allowed on the site in any shape, way or form!

Whoops! Will edit & post something different haha. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:52 am

Nastyyy.

Just didn't want you getting in trouble. Smile

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
04daviszoe

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:01 am

Nastyyy.

Just didn't want you getting in trouble. Smile

Done. Thanks I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:16 am

The photo that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] quoted and re-posted includes the suicide photo of Dylan and Eric. That photo is not allowed to be posted on the forum. Please edit your post/s and remove the suicide photo. Thank you.

ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:18 am

The photo that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] quoted and re-posted includes the suicide photo of Dylan and Eric. That photo is not allowed to be posted on the forum. Please edit your post/s and remove the suicide photo. Thank you.

I realized that and went back and edited mine.

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:20 pm

Poor Dave... Haha

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pho3nix

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:14 pm

Omg I hate how catchy this is. And when they start speaking Japanese.. LOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:31 pm

lol. Eric's gun with his blood stains on in.

View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:43 am

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:56 pm

Shadowed you speak so many truths!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:30 pm

May I call ever so slight bullshit? On Dylan and “no one” wanting to date him.

He went to the prom with Robyn who is no slouch. Marla Foust said she would have gone With him if she didn’t have a date already and I have to double check the 11 K but from what I’ve been reading he had gone on a couple dates with Kristen Theibault. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she pretty much say they were dating or she thought they were dating?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
munchkinphone
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:35 pm

I remember someone even saying that they thought Kristen was his girlfriend. Dylan had it going on but it was all too little too late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next