Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 64613

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:39 pm

True Sad Dylan was long gone before then. He had resigned himself already to doing NBK.

I’m telling you I think Dylan would’ve done just fine in college. However he did have to get help for his issues.Love couldn’t solve his problems but maybe Could have kicked him in the right direction.

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 65917

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haha

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:30 am

Mass murderers as Disney princesses! Whoever did this is a f*cking GENIUS!

Shocked  Haha Roll

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 18881

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:38 am

Found this on /r9k/.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 29428

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Found this on /r9k/.
Ouch!

Don't push me, ’cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from going under"
It's like 2pac said,
when I die I'm not dead.
We are the martyrs,
you're just smashed tomatoes!"
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:43 am

Just found this on Tumblr! The Columbiners are seriously hating on the Cruzers!  Haha Roll

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:01 am

Just found this on Tumblr! The Columbiners are seriously hating on the Cruzers!  Haha Roll

LOL

No one beats Harris's smile... he got chicks, lot of chicks. Yea Cullen, maybe at the farm when he was 5.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:08 am

Back to top Go down
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:39 am

LOL

No one beats Harris's smile... he got chicks, lot of chicks. Yea Cullen, maybe at the farm when he was 5.....

I wonder if that line "He got chicks. Lots and lots of chicks." haunts Cullen? scratch Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:50 am

LOL

I wonder if that line "He got chicks. Lots and lots of chicks." haunts Cullen? scratch Haha  

Lol he wakes up in a cold sweat thinking about it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:31 pm

not columbine but still darkly funny
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 7744

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:07 pm

Found this on /r9k/.

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 7744

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:42 pm

It's like 2pac said,
when I die I'm not dead.
We are the martyrs,
View user profile Online
Okay-Okay

Contribution Points : 4928

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:28 pm

I covered all my personal info, but I find it kinda funny that this book is due on the anniversary

Sent from Topic'it App

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  That is a wee bit strange. Shocked

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okay-Okay

Contribution Points : 4928

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:58 pm

Okay-Okay  That is a wee bit strange.

It is a wee strange

Sent from Topic'it App

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:05 pm

Okay-Okay  That is a wee bit strange.

It is a wee strange

Sent from Topic'it App

Eerie!!!

Let us know what you think

I have a copy but I listened to the audiobook that Sue herself reads. It's interesting the way she reads the like "Maybe going NBK (gawd) with Eric" because she says Gawd like a sulky teenager and I laugh, it's a moment of brevity. Even her "going NBK" sounds very sarcastic. Everything else is so serious and solemn then you have Sue taking the piss, it's actually kind of funny now that I think of it more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:45 pm

spooky
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31738

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:12 am

Those letters though.

View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:39 am

Those letters though.
Here's another one, without wacky letters.

It's like 2pac said,
when I die I'm not dead.
We are the martyrs,
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:59 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Basement Tapes meme   Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:09 am

Check out dylann's doritos video called: "LEAKED BASEMENT TAPES FOOTAGE" on YouTube.
P.S: Also check out the video called "Columbine High School Google Reviews" by Letplane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:19 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 4Chan meme on Randy Robert Stair   Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:27 am

eldigato wrote:
Decently old but gold:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:26 pm

Not Columbine related but still pretty funny:

Back to top Go down
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 52199

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:20 am

So, so dark..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just found this ultra, super rare pic of Dylan at prom! Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just found this ultra, super rare pic of Dylan at prom! Haha

So dapper!!!!

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:44 pm

Memes:

Back to top Go down

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next