Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 26019

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:38 pm

I don't really see anything creepy about it.

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
STK
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 18906

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 65990

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:15 am

Well this kinda nailed it. Haha

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
23september

Contribution Points : 14360

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

it's even funnier since Eric even looks like the evil one here too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scypek

Contribution Points : 51091

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:15 pm

I don't really see anything creepy about it.

Most of those are just made by regular edgelords, but certainly at least some have been made by actual supporters. The "Chads and Stacies" for one thing was clearly and unironically made by Incels, who aren't all future spree killers but I can't think of a bigger spree killer factory.

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:16 pm

it's even funnier since Eric even looks like the evil one here too

I mainly meant the height. Smile

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 17442

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:49 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 14459

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grenier_VoDKa

Contribution Points : 11425

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:01 pm

Not really a meme but...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 64743

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:42 pm

I want to ask something in earnest.... Why is Eric always the one who is called godlike when it was dylan who started talking about being God like first and he’s the one who said what would Jesus do? What would I do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jollyhelpful

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:16 pm

I want to ask something in earnest.... Why is Eric always the one who is called godlike  when it was dylan who started talking about being God like first and he’s the one who said what would Jesus do? What would I do?  

I think a lot of it is due to people still going by the initial media portrayals. Dylan is still typically thought of as the quiet, forlorn kid who was just along for the ride. Many people still see Eric as this hate filled, mastermind who got took his revenge on society. And as far as the people who idolize the two of them, I think Eric's rage resonates with most of them more-so than Dylan's aloofness. To the average John Q Incel, it was Eric's grand scheme  where Dylan was more of an accomplice. But that's just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31794

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:22 am

I want to ask something in earnest.... Why is Eric always the one who is called godlike  when it was dylan who started talking about being God like first and he’s the one who said what would Jesus do? What would I do?  

Most people who make these things are less interested in the actual details of the case and are more concerned with making a quick edgy joke.

View user profile
arnounymus

Contribution Points : 6293

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:27 am

Omg I hate how catchy this is. And when they start speaking Japanese.. LOL

OMFG, i should have never listened to this. Now this song is stuck in my head Shocked Listened to it like 5 times in a row.

(Btw: In German, we use the phrase "einen Ohrwurm haben" if a song is stuck in your head and i think that's really beautiful.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:12 pm

Omg I hate how catchy this is. And when they start speaking Japanese.. LOL

OMFG, i should have never listened to this. Now this song is stuck in my head Shocked Listened to it like 5 times in a row.

Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
arnounymus

Contribution Points : 6293

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Oh and is there any chance, sombody knows what the japanese means? Just curious ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:41 am

I've never seen something so HORRIBLE in my life! affraid Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:35 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
STK
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 18906

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:48 pm

found this while browsing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:54 pm

Reminds me of this:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:40 am

Poor Randy, always gets shit on. Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neah
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 13006

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:10 am

Poor Randy, always gets shit on. Haha

Yeah, I don't really know how to feel about that. A part of me thinks it's quite good that at least people don't give him too much credit and that he hasn't really got fans (although we know it is not exactly true, unfortunately) and been turned into a mythic killer, and yet I don't really like how this tragedy has been turned into something almost funny. I don't know how I would react if I were the family of a victim or Randy's parents and read people saying that Randy was a cringey virgin loser, whereas for them he surely wasn't harmless. It was a tragedy, Randy was troubled or suffered enough to kill people and himself, it was a tragedy for his family and it was a tragedy for the victims and their family.

Although I don't blame anyone here for writing funny things about him nor do I mean that you don't even think it was a tragedy, it's just my feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:20 am

Although I don't blame anyone here for writing funny things about him nor do I mean that you don't even think it was a tragedy, it's just my feeling.

Don't read to much into it. I just thought it was funny. Especially the Paddock and Stair part.

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neah
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:35 am

Don't read to much into it. I just thought it was funny. Especially the Paddock and Stair part.

Sorry, I absolutely did not talk about you personally, when I wrote "you" I meant people who are always making fun of him.

I also found that meme funny, I don't think saying funny things about shootings is bad, it's just that I have the impression that everything said about Stair and his shooting is something funny, or making fun of him, and never something serious, unlike Columbine for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:56 am

Sorry, I absolutely did not talk about you personally, when I wrote "you" I meant people who are always making fun of him.

I also found that meme funny, I don't think saying funny things about shootings is bad, it's just that I have the impression that everything said about Stair and his shooting is something funny, or making fun of him, and never something serious, unlike Columbine for example.

No harm done!  I understood exactly what you meant. I was just saying that I thought it was funny, which is why I posted it. Researching things like this can get very disheartening and depressing at times, so I do let loose with something humorous when I find it just to save my own sanity. I think a lot of others do as well. Smile

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neah
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:10 am

No harm done!  I understood exactly what you meant. I was just saying that I thought it was funny, which is why I posted it. Researching things like this can get very disheartening and depressing at times, so I do let loose with something humorous when I find it just to save my own sanity. I think a lot of others do as well. Smile

I sometimes need some lighter stuff too. Let's say that Randy save the sanity of all of us then! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollyhelpful

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:49 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncontinuedProcess
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 13235

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:03 am

Reminds me of this:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 17442

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:48 pm

Not really a meme but...

Someone has to do a bitchnose edit for every Shooter the world has had. Smile Molly might bite them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:55 pm

Not really a meme but...

Someone has to do a bitchnose edit for every Shooter the world has had. Smile Molly might bite them.

Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next