Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGoodGuy

avatar

Posts : 186
Contribution Points : 16539
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1091
Contribution Points : 17442
Join date : 2017-10-26
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:26 pm

Maybe insane intruder can make a bitchnose edit of Martin Bryant and Derick Bird.
And Raoul Moat LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2499
Contribution Points : 56586
Join date : 2013-03-14
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:52 pm

I don't remember if I saw this posted on here before. I shared this on the Facebook page before because I thought it was pretty funny.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5861
Contribution Points : 66040
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't remember if I saw this posted on here before. I shared this on the Facebook page before because I thought it was pretty funny.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nukethemnoobs
Banned


Posts : 126
Contribution Points : 14742
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 17
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:33 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGoodGuy

avatar

Posts : 186
Contribution Points : 16539
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TheGoodGuy

avatar

Posts : 186
Contribution Points : 16539
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:47 am

Back to top Go down
23september



Posts : 213
Contribution Points : 14360
Join date : 2017-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I laughed out loud
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGoodGuy

avatar

Posts : 186
Contribution Points : 16539
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I laughed out loud
OMG this is amazing HAHAHAHA!  Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5861
Contribution Points : 66040
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I laughed out loud
OMG this is amazing HAHAHAHA!  Haha


Dead on accurate! Roll

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2499
Contribution Points : 56586
Join date : 2013-03-14
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:37 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What's the deal with the couch? I've seen people making jokes before about this guy and a couch? I don't remember ever finding out what happened with that.

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2563
Contribution Points : 31794
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What's the deal with the couch? I've seen people making jokes before about this guy and a couch? I don't remember ever finding out what happened with that.

The long and the short of it is that William tried to enter a classroom to shoot it up but failed because the teacher blocked the door with a couch. Thus, the nickname "couch cuck".

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TheGoodGuy

avatar

Posts : 186
Contribution Points : 16539
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Killdozer guy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Killdozer guy!
Yeah Marvin Heemeyer, I've been learning more about him recently, pretty interesting guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TheGoodGuy

avatar

Posts : 186
Contribution Points : 16539
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Killdozer guy!
Yeah Marvin Heemeyer, I've been learning more about him recently, pretty interesting guy.
Yeah very interesting, I think I will be researching more about him maybe later today I have only seen him a couple of times in documentaries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dusk



Posts : 6
Contribution Points : 6721
Join date : 2018-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:04 am

Idk; I found this one funny.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGoodGuy

avatar

Posts : 186
Contribution Points : 16539
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Idk; I found this one funny.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lol I found this too a week ago but forgot to post it haha  xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGoodGuy

avatar

Posts : 186
Contribution Points : 16539
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don’t usually like memes but when I do it’s this one

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TheGoodGuy

avatar

Posts : 186
Contribution Points : 16539
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don’t usually like memes but when I do it’s this one
You´re lucky then because I almost didn´t post it. I found it yesterday and since I have a lot of empathy for Sue Klebold among other mass shooters parents I was very reluctant to post it. Glad you liked it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don’t usually like memes but when I do it’s this one
You´re lucky then because I almost didn´t post it. I found it yesterday and since I have a lot of empathy for Sue Klebold among other mass shooters parents I was very reluctant to post it. Glad you liked it though.

I do too. I saw her speak this past December and got to meet her. I just thought it was darkly funny. Like thinking about shy Dylan would get with his mom going on and on about him. Because she does talk about The good things about him

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Neah
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 675
Contribution Points : 13006
Join date : 2018-06-12
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I saw her speak this past December and got to meet her. I just thought it was darkly  funny. Like thinking about shy Dylan would get with his mom going on and on about him. Because she does talk about The good things about him

It must be very interesting to hear her talk. I don't even know if it is possible to get over this tragedy. I hope she is happy again now, her husband, Eric's parents and their brothers too.

Quote :
“There is never a day that goes by where I don’t think of the people that Dylan harmed.”
“You use the word ‘harmed,’” Sawyer observed.
“I think it’s easier for me to say harmed than killed,” Klebold continued. “And it’s still hard for me after all this time... it is very hard to live with the fact that someone you loved and raised has brutally killed people in such a horrific way.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5861
Contribution Points : 66040
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Roll

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 394
Contribution Points : 17295
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 394
Contribution Points : 17295
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.
Back to top 
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris
» Custom Memes
» Avatar Memes
» The Reckoning
» random Non-drawing Meme

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: