Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGoodGuy

avatar

Posts : 186
Contribution Points : 16539
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:11 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don’t usually like memes but when I do it’s this one
You´re lucky then because I almost didn´t post it. I found it yesterday and since I have a lot of empathy for Sue Klebold among other mass shooters parents I was very reluctant to post it. Glad you liked it though.

I do too. I saw her speak this past December and got to meet her. I just thought it was darkly  funny. Like thinking about shy Dylan would get with his mom going on and on about him. Because she does talk about The good things about him
Wow I envy you, that must´ve been an amazing and very peculiar feeling to see her and hear her talk in real life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neah
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 675
Contribution Points : 13006
Join date : 2018-06-11
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:35 am

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don’t usually like memes but when I do it’s this one
You´re lucky then because I almost didn´t post it. I found it yesterday and since I have a lot of empathy for Sue Klebold among other mass shooters parents I was very reluctant to post it. Glad you liked it though.

I do too. I saw her speak this past December and got to meet her. I just thought it was darkly  funny. Like thinking about shy Dylan would get with his mom going on and on about him. Because she does talk about The good things about him
Wow I envy you, that must´ve been an amazing and very peculiar feeling to see her and hear her talk in real life.

It must be hard not to cry sometimes. Imagine if everyone in the audience start to cry...

A few months ago I watched the documentary "Newtown", about the Sandy Hook shooting, with my sister. We were both crying during the whole documentary, but did it in secret because it was a little embarrassing, which means we didn't dare to look at each other and had a hand to hide our eyes. And it was only on the TV, so I can imagine how emotional and moving it must be to hear about a shooting in real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:03 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don’t usually like memes but when I do it’s this one
You´re lucky then because I almost didn´t post it. I found it yesterday and since I have a lot of empathy for Sue Klebold among other mass shooters parents I was very reluctant to post it. Glad you liked it though.

I do too. I saw her speak this past December and got to meet her. I just thought it was darkly  funny. Like thinking about shy Dylan would get with his mom going on and on about him. Because she does talk about The good things about him
Wow I envy you, that must´ve been an amazing and very peculiar feeling to see her and hear her talk in real life.

It was. I wrote a little bit about it too


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:50 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Well this is very misleading, given the fact all the bombs were duds. Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:55 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Well this is very misleading, given the fact all the bombs were duds. Haha


Good point. Probably would have been better to say hot load or something

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:02 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Well this is very misleading, given the fact all the bombs were duds. Haha


Good point. Probably would have been better to say hot load or something


Or just total let down and disappointment!  LOL

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jollyhelpful

avatar

Posts : 81
Contribution Points : 14459
Join date : 2017-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Eastern Seaboard

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:56 pm

That’s something he or Eric would say...

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neah
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 675
Contribution Points : 13006
Join date : 2018-06-11
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:41 am

Jollyhelpful wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Makes me think about something a friend told Dylann Roof. They were in a car and he asked Dylann what was in his big bag. Dylann replied "magazines" and the friend stopped asking question because he thought it was porn magazines. I even think they laughed at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
STK
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 724
Contribution Points : 18906
Join date : 2017-02-10
Location : Somewhere Hot and Dry

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"The bombs with dynamite surcharged their deadly missiles fling,
And gaily on their fatal work the dumdum bullets sing."
- William Lloyd Garrison, Jr.'s parody of “Onward Christian Soldiers"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:29 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Why do I get the feeling this would completely turn on some of the fangirls from Tumblr? Shocked Roll

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:09 pm

Tommy, Your image has a tumblr account on it.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:12 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
Tommy, Your image has a tumblr account on it.
So?

_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:17 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
Tommy, Your image has a tumblr account on it.
So?
I could've sworn i read that having tumblr account names on images wasn't allowed, but i could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:19 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
Tommy, Your image has a tumblr account on it.
So?
I could've sworn i read that having tumblr account names on images wasn't allowed, but i could be wrong though.
I think that was just with links to tumblr not the images.

_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
Tommy, Your image has a tumblr account on it.
So?
I could've sworn i read that having tumblr account names on images wasn't allowed, but i could be wrong though.
I think that was just with links to tumblr not the images.
That's what i figured.
Regardless, i liked the meme you posted, it's very funny.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:09 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

Roll
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not really a meme but I still think it counts.

_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
tfsa47090
Moderator & Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 798
Contribution Points : 49086
Join date : 2013-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:18 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
Tommy, Your image has a tumblr account on it.
So?
I could've sworn i read that having tumblr account names on images wasn't allowed, but i could be wrong though.


Tommy QTR wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
Tommy, Your image has a tumblr account on it.
So?
I could've sworn i read that having tumblr account names on images wasn't allowed, but i could be wrong though.
I think that was just with links to tumblr not the images.


Thank you for pointing this out, Halcyon666.

And I apologize for not getting to this until now.

I've taken a screenshot that cut out the url in question, and replaced the original photo with my screenshot.

Direct links are not allowed, however, all social media urls need to be removed or obscured when sharing here, even in text. Please refer to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more information.

The only exception to this above linked addendum to Jenn's forum's rules is detailed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and that is very specific, so please read it thoroughly.

Thank you all very much, and if there are any further questions concerning this, please don't hesitate to ask about them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Smiggles94
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 394
Contribution Points : 17295
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:15 am



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:15 pm

I don’t think I can post it but on a true crime FB page posted a gals pictures of her new tattoos. Full color picture of e and d like in the CCTV footage... on her arms

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Is this one of your creations? Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.
Back to top 
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris
» Custom Memes
» Avatar Memes
» The Reckoning
» random Non-drawing Meme

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: