Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jollyhelpful

avatar

Posts : 81
Contribution Points : 14459
Join date : 2017-06-19
Age : 26
Location : Eastern Seaboard

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Is this one of your creations? Haha

Lol

Honestly. I’ve shed some tears over Dylan when I saw Sue speak but you can that AND not be in denial about what he did...That’s the beauty of life you can do both!!!

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


I wonder if there is a friendship goals meme with these two?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ValiantSoldier

avatar

Posts : 10
Contribution Points : 1636
Join date : 2018-09-14
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:34 am

Guest wrote:
Im confused. Is this another face swap (because the facial structure reminds me of Eric for some reason) or a new picture of Dylan?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Want something unseeable? Research prince charming from Shrek and place these side by side. Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Guest wrote:
Im confused. Is this another face swap (because the facial structure reminds me of Eric for some reason) or a new picture of Dylan?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Want something unseeable? Research prince charming from Shrek and place these side by side. Your welcome.


Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ValiantSoldier

avatar

Posts : 10
Contribution Points : 1636
Join date : 2018-09-14
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:49 am

Here are some of mine, but be warned they are low effort memes.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kerea2244

avatar

Posts : 194
Contribution Points : 33809
Join date : 2018-04-29
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244

avatar

Posts : 194
Contribution Points : 33809
Join date : 2018-04-29
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arnounymus

avatar

Posts : 24
Contribution Points : 6293
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 38
Location : Berlin (Germany)

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don’t think I can post it but on a true crime FB page posted a gals pictures of her new tattoos. Full color picture of e and d like in the CCTV footage... on her arms

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You maybe so kind to send me a link or something? I would really like to see that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:43 pm

[quote="arnounymus"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don’t think I can post it but on a true crime FB page posted a gals pictures of her new tattoos. Full color picture of e and d like in the CCTV footage... on her arms

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You maybe so kind to send me a link or something? I would really like to see that![/quote

Yes! Let me see if the post is still up.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:59 pm

I am pming you!

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
arnounymus

avatar

Posts : 24
Contribution Points : 6293
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 38
Location : Berlin (Germany)

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I am pming you!

Thank you so much. Smile
Well, you have to be pretty dedicated to Columbine to get such a tattoo, especially on such a visible body part Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 64743
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I am pming you!

Thank you so much. Smile
Well, you have to be pretty dedicated to Columbine to get such a tattoo, especially on such a visible body part Shocked

Yea, that is going to elicit some conversations!! Not sure how they are going to date. For me I think the only kind of Columbine tattoo one could get and not be very odd would be if you were a survivor and got maybe the flower tattooed on you or something like that.

There was a story I read online and someone had made a triple barred cross ring or bracelet and someone asked them about it because they kind of knew a bit about the case and there was a quote from Dylan engraved and she had said she had it made because she was going through severe depression and a lot of anger when she was younger too and she felt like this was a reminder of how far she has come and how it could have turned out a lot worse for her... and I think that was fine.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1525
Contribution Points : 26019
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ValiantSoldier

avatar

Posts : 10
Contribution Points : 1636
Join date : 2018-09-14
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:20 pm

A friend sent me this one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1091
Contribution Points : 17442
Join date : 2017-10-26
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
School Massacre Archives

avatar

Posts : 93
Contribution Points : 3451
Join date : 2018-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:18 pm


_________________
Owner of the official School Massacre Archives YouTube channel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
School Massacre Archives

avatar

Posts : 93
Contribution Points : 3451
Join date : 2018-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Jake Paul and Logan Paul are literally just Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold reincarnated into YouTube vloggers

Change my mind

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Owner of the official School Massacre Archives YouTube channel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Jake Paul and Logan Paul are literally just Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold reincarnated into YouTube vloggers

Change my mind

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Roll

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hallywayhomicide

avatar

Posts : 62
Contribution Points : 1974
Join date : 2018-10-12
Age : 15
Location : ireland

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollyhelpful

avatar

Posts : 81
Contribution Points : 14459
Join date : 2017-06-19
Age : 26
Location : Eastern Seaboard

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Haha

Very true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Not really about Columbine, but still likely to be true!

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollyhelpful

avatar

Posts : 81
Contribution Points : 14459
Join date : 2017-06-19
Age : 26
Location : Eastern Seaboard

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hallywayhomicide

avatar

Posts : 62
Contribution Points : 1974
Join date : 2018-10-12
Age : 15
Location : ireland

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

some i made cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1530
Contribution Points : 52224
Join date : 2013-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Why do I relate to this SO much?!  But also add in McVeigh and Oklahoma City info.   Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neah
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 675
Contribution Points : 13006
Join date : 2018-06-12
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Why do I relate to this SO much?!  But also add in McVeigh and Oklahoma City info.   Haha

Haha I declare this meme my favorite of all time! Congratulations ShadowedGoddess !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5859
Contribution Points : 65990
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Why do I relate to this SO much?!  But also add in McVeigh and Oklahoma City info.   Haha

Haha I declare this meme my favorite of all time! Congratulations ShadowedGoddess !

Roll

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.
Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris
» Custom Memes
» Avatar Memes
» The Reckoning
» random Non-drawing Meme

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: