Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has James Holmes converted to Islam?

Go down 
+5
jada887
Rebdomine
InsaneIntruder
Mj2beat
Z_Splatter
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Empty
PostSubject: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:14 am

I found some articles who are claiming that James Holmes converted to Islam in prison:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

to quote:

"'He has brainwashed himself into believing he was on his own personal jihad and that his victims were infidels,' a prison source told the National Enquirer. He now prays five times a day, sticks to a strict Muslim diet and spends hours each day studying the Qur'an, the source said. But his new routine has upset Muslim inmates."

There are other sources, who are dismissing or criticizing this report:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, if it is true, this would be an unexpected but interesting turn in this case.
Back to top Go down
Z_Splatter

Contribution Points : 96636
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:56 pm

Seems like a lot of Hollywood gossip. I'll believe it when I hear him say it.
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 94329
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:24 pm

Interesting but I dont believe it either, I would need more proofs about it that a simply claim or whatever

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 12:36 am

I don't believe it at all.
Back to top Go down
Rebdomine

Contribution Points : 74871
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 12:29 am

I don't believe it either.

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 pm

I'm not sure about this.
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887

Contribution Points : 74778
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 1:31 am

Guest wrote:
Well, if it is true, this would be an unexpected but interesting turn in this case.

I am a psychologist who evaluates prison inmates before trial, and given what I've witnessed in the past 9 years of my professional life, I can say that religious conversion to Islam isn't all that unusual, especially among African-American and Latino inmates. There are many interesting reasons for this interest in Islam. For African-American inmates, they admire Islam's teachings about societal justice and jihad, while others appreciate Islam's African roots. But for whatever reason, Holmes probably chose Islam because of its radicalization.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 4:30 am

It is certainly possible he did, but given how delusional and separated from reality James Holmes is, I think that he is probably attracted to the concept of jihad in Islam teachings.
Back to top Go down
JCoffey66

Contribution Points : 63760

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:50 pm

In my humble opinion, it's a real shame that James Holmes wasn't given the death penalty. However he was not. The authorities should segregate him from other prisoners and keep him in solitary confinement for the duration of his sentence. The true concept of 'Jihad' is that it represents the spirit of inner struggle to lead a godly life. It is nothing to do with violence. This guy is the kind of person that gives Muslim's a bad name. Which is probably why the other muslims are getting upset. What that piece of crap is doing is adding fuel to the fire which has been caused by ignorant, ill educated, hate filled and worthless radicals. Every religion has them and every nation. Sadly we have to listen to them because they shout the loudest.. Just like the annoying kid in class who is thick as shit and wants to drag everyone to his own distorted view of the world.... Rant over!
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 69924
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 7:19 pm

This is old news
Back to top Go down
JCoffey66

Contribution Points : 63760

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
This is old news

Duh look at the date I posted my comment.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 69924
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 11:26 pm

JCoffey66 wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
This is old news

Duh look at the date I posted my comment.
Didn't notice the date too be honest.
It was still a year off tho so my comment is stil relevant.
Back to top Go down
Lanzenmensch07

Lanzenmensch07

Contribution Points : 29551

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 9:38 pm

Wouldn't surprise me

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 11:20 pm

Lanzenmensch07 wrote:
Wouldn't surprise me
we bumping threads with last posts from 3 years ago now?
Back to top Go down
Lanzenmensch07

Lanzenmensch07

Contribution Points : 29551

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 1:30 pm

Sturmer wrote:
Lanzenmensch07 wrote:
Wouldn't surprise me
we bumping threads with last posts from 3 years ago now?

Don't care

remrem25

Contribution Points : 44210

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 9:25 pm

This guy's a troll. He needs to be removed

Primate Murder, Killisaki and MilverSoxie like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has James Holmes converted to Islam?   Has James Holmes converted to Islam? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has James Holmes converted to Islam?
Page 1 of 1