Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you identify with any of the victims?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

Can you identify with any of the victims? Empty
PostSubject: Can you identify with any of the victims?   Can you identify with any of the victims? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:01 pm

If so, who and why?

Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Contribution Points : 101072
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Can you identify with any of the victims?   Can you identify with any of the victims? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:35 pm

The most would probably be Cassie Bernall. We both had turbulent teenage years and suffered with extreme anger then both became Christians and got sorted out.

I feel the most affection for Daniel Mauser though. I'm not really sure why. He looked so innocent and he was only 15. He was just a baby who I'm sure didn't even know who they were and never even laid eyes on them never mind done them any wrong.

Contribution Points : 63692
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Can you identify with any of the victims?   Can you identify with any of the victims? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 3:27 pm

Daniel Mauser. I was bookish and shy as a student and not athletic, but unlike him I never even bothered with sport, I'm too lazy and uninterested when it comes to that.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Can you identify with any of the victims?   Can you identify with any of the victims? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 11:32 pm

I'm going to sound perhaps boring but it was Rachel for me. Artistic, feeling different from everyone, wanting to be kind and make a difference but not knowing HOW, wanting to reach out to people too.

From day one I felt the most connected to Rachel and Dylan oddly enough.

Through the research though I would love to learn more about Lauren. I remember randomly seeing Dawn Anna on Lifetime and at the end when Lauren gets dropped off at school and you see the Columbine jacket I was like "NO!!!"

PostSubject: Re: Can you identify with any of the victims?   Can you identify with any of the victims? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you identify with any of the victims?
Page 1 of 1