Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why do you prefer?

Go down 
+9
QuestionMark
MellonCollie
42099_4EVA
Marco1211
Jenn
TheFragile
Juicy Jazzy
Mj2beat
JayJay
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Why do you prefer? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do you prefer?   Why do you prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 9:11 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I always thought Chris was closer to Eric than Dylan. Just an observation of course Smile

Dylan seemed pretty loyal to Eric even after the death threats to Devon (I wonder if she ever found out what Dylan wrote about her...) the outbursts etc. whether that's because he was a good friend and/or he didn't want to jepordize their plans.

I don't know if they were planning NBK when Eric screamed at him after soccer.

Sue mentioned something new about Eric at the talk I went to but it had to do with the whole Dylan being afraid of Eric

I do think that Chris Morris was more Eric's acquaintance then Dylan's. He was closer to Eric but still not what I would consider a real friend.

Also I just can't make myself believe that Dylan was afraid of Eric.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Why do you prefer?   Why do you prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 9:21 am

We've never heard anything from anyone else regarding Dylan being afraid.

I just wonder why he asked his mom for help for a while when Eric called to hang out. She may have interpreted it one way while Dylan had his own reasons.

PostSubject: Re: Why do you prefer?   Why do you prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 9:32 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
We've never heard anything from anyone else regarding Dylan being afraid.

I just wonder why he asked his mom for help for a while when Eric called to hang out. She may have interpreted it one way while Dylan had his own reasons.

Now if Dylan had written in his journal "Eric is fucking crazy, I'm terrified of him!" I would be more likely to believe it. He did supposedly tell him parents that Eric was crazy, BUT he didn't say that he was afraid of him.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Why do you prefer?   Why do you prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 9:39 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

Sue mentioned something new about Eric at the talk I went to but it had to do with the whole Dylan being afraid of Eric
What did she say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do you prefer?   Why do you prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 9:41 am

sscc wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

What did she say?

I am curious as well. scratch
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 65135
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Why do you prefer?   Why do you prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 9:45 am

Yeah I think Sue might have been wrong there. I don't see Dylan being afraid of Eric - well being afraid of Eric without his gun anyway. He may have been afraid of Eric no longer being his friend anymore and him being alone, which would mean he would have to commit suicide alone (which is why Dylan probably got nervous when Eric asked - "you're Jewish?" or something like that), but Dylan being afraid of Eric physically? (If that's what Sue means), nah, I don't see that. Dylan, I think, could've easily beaten the shit out of Eric's little ass lol.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Why do you prefer?   Why do you prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 10:39 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
sscc wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

What did she say?

I am curious as well. scratch

At one point she said within the last year or so one of Dylan's friends said when Dylan told him that he and Eric got guns, Dylan said not to tell Eric he let him know that because Eric would kill him.

That very well could have been an expression of course
Back to top Go down
ChaotixBoy

ChaotixBoy

Contribution Points : 65092
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why do you prefer?   Why do you prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:57 pm

Like everyone says, Dylan was more mysterious, so that's why I think Dylan is more interesting. Not saying that Eric was uninteresting, but he was a clean-cut, straight forward guy, who seemed like he'd do this anyway. But Dylan, maybe got coerced into it somehow in the early days, I guess we'll never know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you prefer?   Why do you prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do you prefer?
Page 1 of 1