Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 name change?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Engel

Engel


Posts : 627
Contribution Points : 19162
Forum Reputation : 75
Join date : 2021-10-27
Age : 21

name change? Empty
PostSubject: name change?   name change? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:49 pm

Is it possible I can have my name changed to Rebellenpanzer ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3063
Contribution Points : 105560
Forum Reputation : 844
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

name change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: name change?   name change? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 4:16 pm

Panzerfaust wrote:
Is it possible I can have my name changed to Rebellenpanzer ?
I'm not really sure why, but the database is not allowing me to change your username to the one you selected. It keeps telling me that name is "disallowed".

I've never had this issue before. I've tried changing it a few different times and it just won't let me.

I'm sorry but it looks like you won't be able to have it changed to that name. Crying or Very sad

_________________
"Someday, you will ache like I ache".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Engel

Engel


Posts : 627
Contribution Points : 19162
Forum Reputation : 75
Join date : 2021-10-27
Age : 21

name change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: name change?   name change? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 10:57 pm

Jenn wrote:
Panzerfaust wrote:
Is it possible I can have my name changed to Rebellenpanzer ?
I'm not really sure why, but the database is not allowing me to change your username to the one you selected. It keeps telling me that name is "disallowed".

I've never had this issue before. I've tried changing it a few different times and it just won't let me.

I'm sorry but it looks like you won't be able to have it changed to that name. Crying or Very sad

Do you think you can change my name to Engel instead?

_________________
"Some children died the other day, We fed machines and then we prayed, Puked up and down in morbid faith, You should have seen the ratings that day" - The Nobodies

"Loneliness has followed me my whole life. Everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man." - Travis Bickle

"We are welcomed into the world, with shackles bound to our limbs, and they will say to us, welcome to slavery!" - On Silent Wings

"I'm so empty here without you, I know they want me dead. I know It's the last day on Earth, we'll be together while the planet dies. We'll never say goodbye." - The Last Day On Earth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3063
Contribution Points : 105560
Forum Reputation : 844
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

name change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: name change?   name change? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 11:58 pm

Engel wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Panzerfaust wrote:
Is it possible I can have my name changed to Rebellenpanzer ?
I'm not really sure why, but the database is not allowing me to change your username to the one you selected. It keeps telling me that name is "disallowed".

I've never had this issue before. I've tried changing it a few different times and it just won't let me.

I'm sorry but it looks like you won't be able to have it changed to that name. Crying or Very sad

Do you think you can change my name to Engel instead?
Yes. Done.

_________________
"Someday, you will ache like I ache".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content





name change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: name change?   name change? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
name change?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» name change xD
» Name change please
» name change please (:
» Name change request
» name change

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Rules, Announcements, and Help :: Important Information, Help, Questions, and Comments-
Jump to: