Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peter Langman, Adam Kyler and Harasment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78103
Forum Reputation : 304

Peter Langman, Adam Kyler and Harasment  Empty
PostSubject: Peter Langman, Adam Kyler and Harasment    Peter Langman, Adam Kyler and Harasment  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 4:14 pm

I know this was brought up previously. Its true that in one interview Adam Kyler only mentions Klebold as hes harasser, but in another he changes it to 'several people'.

Its also mentioned in Larkins book that both Eric and Dylan as well as several TCM- members harassed him.

IDK wether this makes the statements murky, but interesting nonetheless
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Peter Langman, Adam Kyler and Harasment    Peter Langman, Adam Kyler and Harasment  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 4:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you might find this interesting or helpful.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 38446
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Peter Langman, Adam Kyler and Harasment    Peter Langman, Adam Kyler and Harasment  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 4:14 am

If anything, Peter Langman would be the true harasser.

Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Peter Langman, Adam Kyler and Harasment    Peter Langman, Adam Kyler and Harasment  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 11:32 am

This is the article

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The interviews I read are to be found in

Jeffco:
Pages 247 and

Ralph Larkin Comprehending Columbine

Chapter 5.

?K:' Harris and Klebold ... would follow my brother around and threaten they were going to kill him. It got to the point where my brother didn't want to go to school at all, because he was very intimidated by them. And my parents got the administration involved, and said, "Hey, these two kids are threatening my son that they're going to kill him, and my son doesn't want to go to school or anything like that." Basically all the administration did was call Eric and Klebold into the office, have a talk with them, but nothing happened. Like they stopped threatening my brother, but nothing, you know, they didn't like punish then or anything like that.

Rl,: But they did get them to stop threatening your brother? lV;K: Yes. RI,: And that Harris and Klebold spent the better part of a semester harassing and intimidating your brother? I? K: I'd say it was for a month or two. And my brother said that they'd be outside of a good majority of his classes; they'd follow
him to the next one. He said it seemed like they were always there, and that lie didn't want to go to school because lie was outright scared of them, and he was in tears when he told my mom that lie didn't want to go to school because of these kids (Recorded May 12, 2003).'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Langman, Adam Kyler and Harasment    Peter Langman, Adam Kyler and Harasment  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter Langman, Adam Kyler and Harasment
Page 1 of 1