Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 NoBadMemes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboroshi




Posts : 200
Contribution Points : 10517
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2021-04-29

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 7:38 am

In the description to one of his vids, Adam mentioned NoBadMemes blog. Since Adam's channel is gone, I don't have a screencap of this and only rely on my memory.

NoBadMemems blog itself mentioned Adam's channel (which was a very unknown channel by that time) in one of their posts: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From what I understood, they were replying to people who were criticizing Adam's vids on a random forum (CulturalPhilistine and NoBadMemes were both discussed in this thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The activity of this blog also abruptly ended 2 days after the Sandy Hook happened (which may seem like a strange coincidence), though the owner of NoBadMemes blog was active replying to comments somewhere in 2013.

Do you think Adam was somehow connected to this blog, not only reading it? Maybe he co-owned it or at least communicated with its owner?

And if the owner of this blog is still alive someone should contact them and ask a couple of questions.

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless


Posts : 393
Contribution Points : 17157
Forum Reputation : 556
Join date : 2021-02-01
Location : STRAYA

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 10:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In the description to one of his vids, Adam mentioned NoBadMemes blog. Since Adam's channel is gone, I don't have a screencap of this and only rely on my memory.
I archived all of his descriptions and comments left on his videos before the plebeian redditors invaded. From what I recall he didn't mention the blog in any of them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The activity of this blog also abruptly ended 2 days after the Sandy Hook happened (which may seem like a strange coincidence), though the owner of NoBadMemes blog was active replying to comments somewhere in 2013.
You can schedule posts on blogger. He may have done this to give the illusion that someone else was running the blog.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Do you think Adam was somehow connected to this blog, not only reading it?
Most likely. I haven't read all of the posts but from what I've seen I'm leaning more towards the possibility of Adam being the author.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Maybe he co-owned it or at least communicated with its owner?
That's interesting, I haven't heard anyone mention the possibility of it being co-authored. That would make sense. Perhaps the co-author may have been Adam's friend he cut contact with prior to the massacre?


Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

lognifiiskurk and Maboroshi like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maboroshi




Posts : 200
Contribution Points : 10517
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2021-04-29

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 4:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I archived all of his descriptions and comments left on his videos before the plebeian redditors invaded. From what I recall he didn't mention the blog in any of them.

Well, at least I remember that it sounded like "I'm reading this blog... * link to NoBadMemes *.
But my memory is fuzzy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You can schedule posts on blogger. He may have done this to give the illusion that someone else was running the blog.

Yeah, I know that it's possible to schedule posts, but, as I have stated, the author of blog actually replied to someone in comments somewhere in 2013, after Adam's death - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it possible to schedule the comments?

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless


Posts : 393
Contribution Points : 17157
Forum Reputation : 556
Join date : 2021-02-01
Location : STRAYA

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You can schedule posts on blogger. He may have done this to give the illusion that someone else was running the blog.

Yeah, I know that it's possible to schedule posts, but, as I have stated, the author of blog actually replied to someone in comments somewhere in 2013, after Adam's death - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it possible to schedule the comments?

I was unaware of that comment, thanks for notifying me. I'll have to look more into it, I'm currently working on an archive so I don't have time to read all of the blog posts right now.

Maboroshi likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maboroshi




Posts : 200
Contribution Points : 10517
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2021-04-29

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2022 7:33 am

Huh.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiredoldempty




Posts : 1
Contribution Points : 440
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-01-01

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 7:50 am

That blog is pretty interesting. Adam also mentioned Gary aka Inmendham in at least one of his unearthed YT videos, who invented the term "Efilism", though it was brief and in passing. Altogether with NoBadMemes it suggests he was definitely aware of the Antinatalist blogsphere/YouTube community, which was pretty small back in 2011/2012. I wonder if he ever posted on the other active blogs at the time, like TheViewFromHell.

theviewfromhell.blogspot.com/2012/

Most of the blog is now private, but you can see similar posts on the same subject matter and from the same period.

edit: Gotta say Tachyon in that weird thread from "heapershangout" really nailed Adam, just a half a year before the shooting. Called him "horrifying", said he "freaked him out" and described the audio as featuring "that ghastly nails-on-chalkboard whisper of his". Well, sometimes we know before we know.

2: I did not realize "SayNoToReproduction" was Adam's blog, deleted before the shooting. It's the first link on NoBadMemes blog list. There's no archive of SNTR, but apparently one page was called "Your Declaration of Your Stance" and was posted August 2012. Someone posted it at the time to Hacker News: news.ycombinator.com/item?id=4406762 It would be interesting to find out how user " koningrobot" found it. Maybe I'll message them.

You know, NBMs posted about chimps (although in it he wants to exterminate them), as well as "Let's all continue to ignore the millions of years of elephants being eaten alive" - that's very similar to his "jimmies" ice cream comment... it's pretty amazing this isn't Adam. Surely they communicated through other channels...

They were still active in this other comment, June of 2013. The one already mentioned was from January 2013.

nobadmemes.blogspot.com/2012/03/acceptable-reality-vs-unacceptable.html#comment-form

Mr Bubbless and Maboroshi like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless


Posts : 393
Contribution Points : 17157
Forum Reputation : 556
Join date : 2021-02-01
Location : STRAYA

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
That blog is pretty interesting. Adam also mentioned Gary aka Inmendham in at least one of his unearthed YT videos, who invented the term "Efilism", though it was brief and in passing. Altogether with NoBadMemes it suggests he was definitely aware of the Antinatalist blogsphere/YouTube community, which was pretty small back in 2011/2012. I wonder if he ever posted on the other active blogs at the time, like TheViewFromHell.

theviewfromhell.blogspot.com/2012/

Most of the blog is now private, but you can see similar posts on the same subject matter and from the same period.

edit: Gotta say Tachyon in that weird thread from "heapershangout" really nailed Adam, just a half a year before the shooting. Called him "horrifying", said he "freaked him out" and described the audio as featuring "that ghastly nails-on-chalkboard whisper of his". Well, sometimes we know before we know.

2: I did not realize "SayNoToReproduction" was Adam's blog, deleted before the shooting. It's the first link on NoBadMemes blog list. There's no archive of SNTR, but apparently one page was called "Your Declaration of Your Stance" and was posted August 2012. Someone posted it at the time to Hacker News: news.ycombinator.com/item?id=4406762 It would be interesting to find out how user " koningrobot" found it. Maybe I'll message them.

You know, NBMs posted about chimps (although in it he wants to exterminate them), as well as "Let's all continue to ignore the millions of years of elephants being eaten alive" - that's very similar to his "jimmies" ice cream comment... it's pretty amazing this isn't Adam. Surely they communicated through other channels...

They were still active in this other comment, June of 2013. The one already mentioned was from January 2013.

nobadmemes.blogspot.com/2012/03/acceptable-reality-vs-unacceptable.html#comment-form

Quality post right here. I'm working on an archive for NBM, I'll post it here when I'm done. Thanks for telling me about this other blog as I was previously unaware of it.

Maboroshi likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
 
NoBadMemes
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: