Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NoBadMemes

Go down 
+2
tiredoldempty
Mr Bubbless
6 posters
AuthorMessage

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 3:38 pm

In the description to one of his vids, Adam mentioned NoBadMemes blog. Since Adam's channel is gone, I don't have a screencap of this and only rely on my memory.

NoBadMemems blog itself mentioned Adam's channel (which was a very unknown channel by that time) in one of their posts: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From what I understood, they were replying to people who were criticizing Adam's vids on a random forum (CulturalPhilistine and NoBadMemes were both discussed in this thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The activity of this blog also abruptly ended 2 days after the Sandy Hook happened (which may seem like a strange coincidence), though the owner of NoBadMemes blog was active replying to comments somewhere in 2013.

Do you think Adam was somehow connected to this blog, not only reading it? Maybe he co-owned it or at least communicated with its owner?

And if the owner of this blog is still alive someone should contact them and ask a couple of questions.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 38996
Forum Reputation : 731

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 6:26 am

Maboroshi wrote:
In the description to one of his vids, Adam mentioned NoBadMemes blog. Since Adam's channel is gone, I don't have a screencap of this and only rely on my memory.
I archived all of his descriptions and comments left on his videos before the plebeian redditors invaded. From what I recall he didn't mention the blog in any of them.

Maboroshi wrote:
The activity of this blog also abruptly ended 2 days after the Sandy Hook happened (which may seem like a strange coincidence), though the owner of NoBadMemes blog was active replying to comments somewhere in 2013.
You can schedule posts on blogger. He may have done this to give the illusion that someone else was running the blog.

Maboroshi wrote:
Do you think Adam was somehow connected to this blog, not only reading it?
Most likely. I haven't read all of the posts but from what I've seen I'm leaning more towards the possibility of Adam being the author.

Maboroshi wrote:
Maybe he co-owned it or at least communicated with its owner?
That's interesting, I haven't heard anyone mention the possibility of it being co-authored. That would make sense. Perhaps the co-author may have been Adam's friend he cut contact with prior to the massacre?

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total

lognifiiskurk likes this post

Back to top Go down

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 12:27 pm

Mr Bubbless wrote:
I archived all of his descriptions and comments left on his videos before the plebeian redditors invaded. From what I recall he didn't mention the blog in any of them.

Well, at least I remember that it sounded like "I'm reading this blog... * link to NoBadMemes *.
But my memory is fuzzy.

Mr Bubbless wrote:
You can schedule posts on blogger. He may have done this to give the illusion that someone else was running the blog.

Yeah, I know that it's possible to schedule posts, but, as I have stated, the author of blog actually replied to someone in comments somewhere in 2013, after Adam's death - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it possible to schedule the comments?
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 11:16 pm

Maboroshi wrote:
Mr Bubbless wrote:

Yeah, I know that it's possible to schedule posts, but, as I have stated, the author of blog actually replied to someone in comments somewhere in 2013, after Adam's death - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it possible to schedule the comments?

I was unaware of that comment, thanks for notifying me. I'll have to look more into it, I'm currently working on an archive so I don't have time to read all of the blog posts right now.
Back to top Go down

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 3:33 pm

Huh.
Back to top Go down
tiredoldempty

Contribution Points : 20990
Forum Reputation : 0

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2022 3:50 pm

That blog is pretty interesting. Adam also mentioned Gary aka Inmendham in at least one of his unearthed YT videos, who invented the term "Efilism", though it was brief and in passing. Altogether with NoBadMemes it suggests he was definitely aware of the Antinatalist blogsphere/YouTube community, which was pretty small back in 2011/2012. I wonder if he ever posted on the other active blogs at the time, like TheViewFromHell.

theviewfromhell.blogspot.com/2012/

Most of the blog is now private, but you can see similar posts on the same subject matter and from the same period.

edit: Gotta say Tachyon in that weird thread from "heapershangout" really nailed Adam, just a half a year before the shooting. Called him "horrifying", said he "freaked him out" and described the audio as featuring "that ghastly nails-on-chalkboard whisper of his". Well, sometimes we know before we know.

2: I did not realize "SayNoToReproduction" was Adam's blog, deleted before the shooting. It's the first link on NoBadMemes blog list. There's no archive of SNTR, but apparently one page was called "Your Declaration of Your Stance" and was posted August 2012. Someone posted it at the time to Hacker News: news.ycombinator.com/item?id=4406762 It would be interesting to find out how user " koningrobot" found it. Maybe I'll message them.

You know, NBMs posted about chimps (although in it he wants to exterminate them), as well as "Let's all continue to ignore the millions of years of elephants being eaten alive" - that's very similar to his "jimmies" ice cream comment... it's pretty amazing this isn't Adam. Surely they communicated through other channels...

They were still active in this other comment, June of 2013. The one already mentioned was from January 2013.

nobadmemes.blogspot.com/2012/03/acceptable-reality-vs-unacceptable.html#comment-form

sscc, Mr Bubbless, rj96 and Wanderer like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 12:24 am

tiredoldempty wrote:
That blog is pretty interesting. Adam also mentioned Gary aka Inmendham in at least one of his unearthed YT videos, who invented the term "Efilism", though it was brief and in passing. Altogether with NoBadMemes it suggests he was definitely aware of the Antinatalist blogsphere/YouTube community, which was pretty small back in 2011/2012. I wonder if he ever posted on the other active blogs at the time, like TheViewFromHell.

theviewfromhell.blogspot.com/2012/

Most of the blog is now private, but you can see similar posts on the same subject matter and from the same period.

edit: Gotta say Tachyon in that weird thread from "heapershangout" really nailed Adam, just a half a year before the shooting. Called him "horrifying", said he "freaked him out" and described the audio as featuring "that ghastly nails-on-chalkboard whisper of his". Well, sometimes we know before we know.

2: I did not realize "SayNoToReproduction" was Adam's blog, deleted before the shooting. It's the first link on NoBadMemes blog list. There's no archive of SNTR, but apparently one page was called "Your Declaration of Your Stance" and was posted August 2012. Someone posted it at the time to Hacker News: news.ycombinator.com/item?id=4406762 It would be interesting to find out how user " koningrobot" found it. Maybe I'll message them.

You know, NBMs posted about chimps (although in it he wants to exterminate them), as well as "Let's all continue to ignore the millions of years of elephants being eaten alive" - that's very similar to his "jimmies" ice cream comment... it's pretty amazing this isn't Adam. Surely they communicated through other channels...

They were still active in this other comment, June of 2013. The one already mentioned was from January 2013.

nobadmemes.blogspot.com/2012/03/acceptable-reality-vs-unacceptable.html#comment-form

Quality post right here. I'm working on an archive for NBM, I'll post it here when I'm done. Thanks for telling me about this other blog as I was previously unaware of it.
Back to top Go down
22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 22728
Forum Reputation : 137

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2022 2:19 am

An archive of the no bad memes blog i've been sitting on for a while, it's nice that the author has not logged in only to delete everything after the influx of comments, I wonder if his email is getting spammed too. I haven't gotten a chance to read through everything, but I have taken a look at every post and it's at least interesting. I'll do some reading, but i'd definitely love to learn more about this mysterious SayNoToReproduction blog that was listed in the sidebar on No Bad Memes.

Timur's Swan Song likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 19935
Forum Reputation : 27

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2022 11:08 am

22:22 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2022 5:24 am

Just wondering.
I came across this blog through NoBadMemes and spotted a comment:
(The part about Nancy being "not rational" was also mentioned in the DESPP books which are much better source than some news reports, but I currently don't have much time to go through them all over again, sadly).
If anybody knows if it's possible to see all comments the "Unknown" user has left on other blogspots - please let me know.

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 21979
Forum Reputation : 844

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2022 6:01 am

Wanderer wrote:
Just wondering.
I came across this blog through NoBadMemes and spotted a comment:
(The part about Nancy being "not rational" was also mentioned in the DESPP books which are much better source than some news reports, but I currently don't have much time to go through them all over again, sadly).
If anybody knows if it's possible to see all comments the "Unknown" user has left on other blogspots - please let me know.

If u click on the profile it gives you this url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If you check wayback you get this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He does type a lot like Adam but it's obviously not him + the location is set to Canada. Maybe one of his friends?
Something interesting is the page seemed to be deleted december 14th but was archived on the 13th. there's also a part saying that the page is supposed to be a suicide note (post made 4 days before sandy hook). The page links to another blog which has posts from 2013. Maybe he deleted his account because he knew Adam had contact with him or posted in the same communities? Dunno.

Wanderer and transcendentalauracel331 like this post

Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

Contribution Points : 16207
Forum Reputation : 100

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 12:31 am

vril wrote:
Maybe he deleted his account because he knew Adam had contact with him or posted in the same communities? Dunno.

This is really interesting to think about. If this was the case, and he did delete them because he knew the person he was corresponding with turned out to be Adam Lanza, then he would've known a lot about Adam's online history before anyone else did and chose not to share it with anyone out of fear of being investigated or something like that. However, it's also weird that at least one other person corresponded with Adam Lanza, but never put two and two together. That Myrmidon51 guy was still leaving comments in 2020 lol, before it was rediscovered in 2021, and he seemingly just didn't put two and two together the whole time. It seems that Adam tried his best to remain as anonymous as possible, which makes me think that there's a lot of stuff that's out there authored by him, but we'll just never fully know for certain.
Because of how anonymous Adam remained, it seems unlikely to me that someone would realize immediately after the shooting that they were interacting with one of Adam's accounts. But I definitely still wouldn't rule it out, maybe he was just really vigilant and realized early on.

KalmaX2012 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2022 3:40 am

One of the "Useful links" listed on NBM which is pretty interesting is GraveyardOfTheGods, an old antinatalism site created in 2002. Unfortunately, it died somewhere in 2021 (at least I can't access it now, even with VPN and such).
The forum died even earlier - in 2013:
Such a wonderful header:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NoBadMemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoBadMemes   NoBadMemes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NoBadMemes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: