Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)

Go down 
+3
CadaverCasualty
lognifiiskurk
Engel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 35327
Forum Reputation : 197

Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Empty
PostSubject: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 6:49 pm

Some clarifications:
Not counting suicide notes/journals

Who are shooters (and non-shooters if you want to add them) that created a manifesto
Ill start this off:

Anders Behring Breivik (his video manifesto included): 2083: A Declaration Of Europeon Independence
Brenton Tarrant: The Great Replacement
Patrick Crusius: The Inconvenient Truth
John Earnest: An Open Letter (?)
Stephen Balliet
Elliot Rodger: My Twisted World
Seung-Hui Cho
Pekka-Eric Auvinen: Natural Selector's Manifesto
Dmitry Vinogradev
Timur Bekmansurov
Myron May
Christopher Dorner
Chris Harper-Mercer
Tobias Rathjen
Dylann Roof
Vester Lee Flanigan
David Sonboly (manifesto never released)
William Atchison (supposedly he wrote one but it was deleted or got lost from what I've heard from other users)

Non-shooters:
Theodore Kaczynski (the most obvious one): Industrial Society And It's Future
Marvin Heemeyer (bulldozer rampage, no one hurt though) (his audio tapes could technically count as a manifesto)

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

Last edited by Engel on Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60164
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 7:27 pm

Bastian Bosse

CadaverCasualty

Contribution Points : 24727
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 2:41 am

Dimitris Patmanidis
Darion Aguilar
Anton Lundin Pettersson (partially released)
Kimveer Gill
Carter Boyles (unreleased)

Panzerfaust wrote:

William Atchison (supposedly he wrote one but it was deleted or got lost from what I've heard from other users)

The Police released his "manifesto". It was found on a USB on his body, on a facebook page, and was included in a mediafire link William posted shortly before the shooting.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 1:11 pm

I haven’t heard he posted his manifesto on Facebook; also no one truely knows the contents of that mediafire post, it could have been something else though not likely.
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 5:31 pm

CadaverCasualty wrote:

Are you talking about his suicide note to his family where he said something had to be done about immigration?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 5:48 pm

I didn’t realize Carter Boyles had a manifesto, are you sure about that. What’s the point of getting a message out if he wasnt going to do anything but shoot himself.
Back to top Go down
Yaughst

Contribution Points : 22129
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 7:18 pm

nicolecevario wrote:
I didn’t realize Carter Boyles had a manifesto, are you sure about that. What’s the point of getting a message out if he wasnt going to do anything but shoot himself.

Some people believe Boyles to have been a failed shooter who backed out at the last minute and chose to just shoot himself instead. I don't research his case much, so I don't know if there's strong evidence in favour or against that, such as if he brought multiple magazines to school or not. But I do know that that's a popular theory in his case.
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 29929
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 8:43 pm

Jiverly Wong

CadaverCasualty

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 3:04 am

nicolecevario wrote:

Yep. It was allegedly a hand written note that was shared around the community by a parent (parent of a student at the school) at the time. All speculation, but is believed it to be true.

As for William, Police stated he left that final note on a "Facebook account", which he likely made because he knew people would search his name on Facebook and that would be the first thing they see. Problem is though, Facebook is in close connection with Law Enforcement so usually whenever a high profile incident happens, before the name is even publicized, the police have the suspects page wiped for the publics eye.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
CadaverCasualty

CadaverCasualty

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 3:06 am

Panzerfaust wrote:
CadaverCasualty wrote:

Are you talking about his suicide note to his family where he said something had to be done about immigration?

Yes

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 4:59 pm

CadaverCasualty wrote:
Panzerfaust wrote:
CadaverCasualty wrote:

Yes

Ah, cause to me thats just a plain suicide note explaining why he did it to his family rather than a published manifesto

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 5:01 pm

Koschei wrote:
Jiverly Wong

DEAR NEW TEN NOW

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 6:51 pm

Gang Lu
Alex Hribal

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 11:22 pm

CadaverCasualty wrote:
nicolecevario wrote:

Yep. It was allegedly a hand written note that was shared around the community by a parent (parent of a student at the school) at the time. All speculation, but is believed it to be true.

As for William, Police stated he left that final note on a "Facebook account", which he likely made because he knew people would search his name on Facebook and that would be the first thing they see. Problem is though, Facebook is in close connection with Law Enforcement so usually whenever a high profile incident happens, before the name is even publicized, the police have the suspects page wiped for the publics eye.
Do you have a news article as a source that the police he he left a post on Facebook, I’m just curious because I’ve never read that before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 11:24 pm

I don’t know if these count since they are video tapes:
Ricardo Lopez
Alavaro Castillo
Ricky Rodriguez
Randy Stair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 9:26 am

Jon Romano
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 11:08 pm

nicolecevario wrote:
I don’t know if these count since they are video tapes:
Ricardo Lopez
Alavaro Castillo
Ricky Rodriguez
Randy Stair

To me they are more video diaries

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 3:38 am

Luke Woodham

Mass_Killer_

Contribution Points : 19735

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 3:15 pm

Marc Lepine - in the letter he gave more or less to understand the reasons why he perpetrated the shooting
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2022 3:50 pm

Municipal College Eurides Sant'Anna shooter: “Post-Modernism and Its Consequences On Our Nation”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 8:54 am

Payton Gendron
Juraj Krajčík: "A Call to Arms"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 8:55 am

Engel wrote:
Municipal College Eurides Sant'Anna shooter: “Post-Modernism and Its Consequences On Our Nation”
Can this one be read anywhere?
Back to top Go down
lurkerg

Contribution Points : 11480

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 12:46 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
Engel wrote:
Can this one be read anywhere?

I second this, I've looked everywhere and I can't find a full version in Brazillian OR English
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)   Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are some shooters that made manifestos? (informative thread)
Page 1 of 1