Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this song about Sebastian Bosse?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31124
Forum Reputation : 50

Is this song about Sebastian Bosse? Empty
PostSubject: Is this song about Sebastian Bosse?   Is this song about Sebastian Bosse? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 1:58 am

I found this poste on reddit it's a song by German gothic/progressive band "Gates Of Dawn" called "Resistant X" (which was one of S.B usernames) here's the lyrics

"when you have nothing you'll still have you're hate

One day your first and the others are late, and when they hurt you just swallow it down cos soon you'll make there whole world down

when you laugh at me, when you feel me, when you see the final signal when they stand and when they call, whey you always turn your hat down when whey turn there backs on you, oh will you be stronger

will be as one, together we shine the dreams [unintelligible], the dreams of my mine, the lonely taps? to break the line final sacrifice

we'll be as one, together we rise, TV screens [unintelligible] let's disconnect, flowing lines?, will bring your suicide

when you got nothing you'll still have you hate, One day your first and the others are late and when whey hurt you just swallow it down cos soon you'll make the whole world drown when you laugh at me, when you feel the final call?, where you stand and where you full, when you always turn you're head down, when they turn there backs on you, ow will you be stronger,

will be as one, together we shine/rise, the dream science?, the dreams of mine, below the taps? to break the lies, the final sacrifice,

will be as one, together we rise, the TV screens and when you'll rise, will bring you're suicide

[guitar solo/song breakdown]

will be as one thrive, the dreams I lost, the dreams of mine, blow the taps, to break the line, the final sacrifice,

will be as one, together we rise [unintelligible]

Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43205
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Is this song about Sebastian Bosse?   Is this song about Sebastian Bosse? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 5:53 am

I listen to this music very often. Yes, it's about Bosse
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26108
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Is this song about Sebastian Bosse?   Is this song about Sebastian Bosse? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2022 2:33 am

Damn, if Bosse the pirate gun enthusiast could get a song I'm surprised couch cuck doesn't have one.

PostSubject: Re: Is this song about Sebastian Bosse?   Is this song about Sebastian Bosse? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this song about Sebastian Bosse?
Page 1 of 1