Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper

Go down 
+4
DevilishManiac
CanIHelpYou
lognifiiskurk
Triflers_Escrow3-25
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Triflers_Escrow3-25

Triflers_Escrow3-25

Contribution Points : 23327
Forum Reputation : 60

[ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Empty
PostSubject: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2022 10:33 pm

[ As of XXReaper's Request, the post has been expunged. ]

Just for a note, he's 18, the shit that happened only happened around 14.

Here's his Sound Cloud: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's him:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Triflers_Escrow3-25 on Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Mr Bubbless and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
Triflers_Escrow3-25

Triflers_Escrow3-25

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2022 10:36 pm

If anyone finds this guy interesting, I can share some live stream clips

22:22 and Columbine Coward like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60164
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 3:07 am

Iirc he was arrested for planning to shoot up his school, he and his friend were investigated by the FBI at some point. I remember him posting a video on his instagram story of him walking through his school. Completely forgot about him until now.

Triflers_Escrow3-25 and Columbine Coward like this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 42469
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 5:49 am

Triflers_Escrow3-25 wrote:
I'm not sure how many of you people were/are on Instagram but before I was banned from there, there was this Columbiner named XXReaper. He often streams to his mostly young female audience about his life, time in prison, and future rap career. In older streams (After he served his sentence) he talked about his massive plan to shoot up his school, blow it up, and live stream it. Knowing him as a good friend over the internet he's a good guy but he's also Eric Harris reincarnated into a rapper. 100% Even though he got convicted he still owns guns (Good for him Razz) and often talks trash about other shooters. I have a bunch of recordings of his live streams, my favorite clip being when he talks shit about Randy Stairs' accuracy, and how people who abuse animals should be tortured and raped. He also often plays unreleased Juice World music so that's a plus. He's not the worst-looking shooter out there, his fans say he's hot. What do you guys think?

Here's his Sound Cloud: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's him:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Isn't this getting a tad bit close to glorifying?

Triflers_Escrow3-25 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Triflers_Escrow3-25

Triflers_Escrow3-25

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 11:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he hasn’t killed anyone, and he’s trying to contribute to society. So is there any problems with saying somewhat good things about a non-killer?

Columbine Coward likes this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 42469
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 1:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he hasn’t killed anyone, and he’s trying to contribute to society. So is there any problems with saying somewhat good things about a non-killer?
I meant more about what he is doing, wearing the trenchcoats and stuff and posing with guns very similarly. Just my thoughts tho, could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
DevilishManiac

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 19695
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am

Hahahhahaha
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 41899
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2022 2:33 pm

Oof <3

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 3:16 am

I'm crushing HARD for this dude wtf

Back to top Go down
NookAndCranny

NookAndCranny

Contribution Points : 18005

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 11:27 am

NEXTSTEPUP wrote:

He's like 14 Suspect
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 11:28 am

NookAndCranny wrote:
NEXTSTEPUP wrote:

He's like 14 Suspect

What

Wait

HUH?? I thought he was like 20 or something wtf

Back to top Go down
NookAndCranny

NookAndCranny

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 11:31 am

Eric Harris reincarnated into this little dude?

No. Eric wasn't showing off like that and be that obvious. This little dude is just another stupid columbiner or it's a PR stunt...
Back to top Go down
NookAndCranny

NookAndCranny

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 11:34 am

NEXTSTEPUP wrote:
NookAndCranny wrote:
NEXTSTEPUP wrote:

He's like 14 Suspect

What

Wait

Don't take my word for it, I just saw the pics posted and assumed he was like 14-16... Didn't even listened to his SoundCloud (don't care much tbh)
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 11:41 am

NookAndCranny wrote:
NEXTSTEPUP wrote:
NookAndCranny wrote:
NEXTSTEPUP wrote:

He's like 14 Suspect

What

Wait

Don't take my word for it, I just saw the pics posted and assumed he was like 14-16... Didn't even listened to his SoundCloud (don't care much tbh)

He doesn't sound 14 if you listen to one of his songs

Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 22921
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 7:41 pm

This kid is so bad. Glorifying mass shooters like their Disney characters.xD
Back to top Go down
Triflers_Escrow3-25

Triflers_Escrow3-25

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2022 12:56 am

NEXTSTEPUP wrote:
NookAndCranny wrote:
NEXTSTEPUP wrote:
NookAndCranny wrote:
NEXTSTEPUP wrote:

He's like 14 Suspect

What

Wait

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he's currently 18 dying for a gf, maybe you should check out his streams. Besides Columbine, he knows everything about rap and the interworking of what makes good songs
Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 21543
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2022 9:05 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2022 2:19 pm

NEXTSTEPUP wrote:
NookAndCranny wrote:
NEXTSTEPUP wrote:
NookAndCranny wrote:
NEXTSTEPUP wrote:

He's like 14 Suspect

What

Wait

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he's currently 18 dying for a gf, maybe you should check out his streams. Besides Columbine, he knows everything about rap and the interworking of what makes good songs

I doubt he'd want a bf but I can dream

unoriginalperson likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper   [ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ [i]Epic True Crime Rapper[/i] ], XXReaper
Page 1 of 1