Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Real-Life

Real-Life

Contribution Points : 7890
Forum Reputation : 0

The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought. Empty
PostSubject: The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought.   The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 12:50 am

Hello everybody. I'm a political thinker and I joined the forum like others to express my ideas. I see that in most cases of school attacks, when there is really an awareness, planning and desire to carry out this, there is always an attempt to change something. this not only applies to school attacks, but also to terrorism and massacres. We can cite numerous examples: Pekka Eric Auvinen, Dylann Roof, Elliot Rodger. I am a supporter of Human Supremacism. in our thinking, we defend that revolutionary thinking is mistaken by nature. such people were literally trying to change something that cannot be changed. literally when you understand the laws of the universe and also understand their interactions on man, you realize that all debates are as useless as revolutions. probably if Pekka, Elliot, Dylan and many others hadn't focused on revolutionary thinking, they would still be alive and besides, they wouldn't have done what they did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

Contribution Points : 7216
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought.   The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 7:06 am

Real-Life wrote:
Hello everybody. I'm a political thinker and I joined the forum like others to express my ideas. I see that in most cases of school attacks, when there is really an awareness, planning and desire to carry out this, there is always an attempt to change something. this not only applies to school attacks, but also to terrorism and massacres. We can cite numerous examples: Pekka Eric Auvinen, Dylann Roof, Elliot Rodger. I am a supporter of Human Supremacism. in our thinking, we defend that revolutionary thinking is mistaken by nature. such people were literally trying to change something that cannot be changed. literally when you understand the laws of the universe and also understand their interactions on man, you realize that all debates are as useless as revolutions. probably if Pekka, Elliot, Dylan and many others hadn't focused on revolutionary thinking, they would still be alive and besides, they wouldn't have done what they did.
Elliot Rodger and Pekka Eric Auvinen were merely exacting vengeance on humanity, not pursuing actual revolution. The revolution of the dispossessed isn't about actually overthrowing anything, it's about sacrificing life to exact personal vengeance for being deprived of the ideal. It's a pure act of power for power's sake. It's more of a wacky performance art than something truly political.

A mass shooter is more similar in nature to an extreme metal band than to a political revolutionary. I think that mass shooting should be viewed as an ultimate act of artistic expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Real-Life

Real-Life

PostSubject: Re: The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought.   The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 7:13 am

Watcher wrote:
Real-Life wrote:
Elliot Rodger and Pekka Eric Auvinen were merely exacting vengeance on humanity, not pursuing actual revolution. The revolution of the dispossessed isn't about actually overthrowing anything, it's about sacrificing life to exact personal vengeance for being deprived of the ideal. It's a pure act of power for power's sake. It's more of a wacky performance art than something truly political.

A mass shooter is more similar in nature to an extreme metal band than to a political revolutionary. I think that mass shooting should be viewed as an ultimate act of artistic expression.
what is this but revolutionary behavior? haha ha. and no, it is not an act of power. acts of power is not necessarily blood or death. if we are more sadistic, the real act of power is slavery and this is the basis of society, so much so that Pekka himself said this.

QuestionMark dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Real-Life

Real-Life

PostSubject: Re: The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought.   The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 7:19 am

Watcher wrote:
Real-Life wrote:

and no, there is nothing artistic about it. if only they stayed alive, it would make some sense. however, self-destruction will simply bring everything down. and another: so what? What if you were bullied at school? and were mistreated? Are you just going to pick up a gun and shoot everyone? that's not intelligence. Genghis Khan and other civilizing fathers had far worse childhood lives than any school shooters, and they simply gathered among their own and then went on to conquer the world.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought.   The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 7:37 am

Real-Life wrote:
and no, there is nothing artistic about it. if only they stayed alive, it would make some sense. however, self-destruction will simply bring everything down. and another: so what? What if you were bullied at school? and were mistreated? Are you just going to pick up a gun and shoot everyone? that's not intelligence. Genghis Khan and other civilizing fathers had far worse childhood lives than any school shooters, and they simply gathered among their own and then went on to conquer the world.
They also happened to have something that school shooters didn't have:
Quote :
Napoleon's father, Carlo Buonaparte, was Corsica's representative to the court of Louis XVI.
Quote :
Temüjin was born the first son of Hoelun, second wife of his father Yesügei, who was the chief of the Borjigin clan in the nomadic Khamag Mongol confederation,[19] nephew to Ambaghai and Hotula Khan,[20][21] and an ally of Toghrul of the Keraite tribe.[22] Temüjin was related on his father's side to Khabul Khan, Ambaghai, and Hotula Khan, who had headed the Khamag Mongol confederation and were descendants of Bodonchar Munkhag (c. 900),[23][24] while his mother Hoelun was from the Olkhunut sub-lineage of the Khongirad tribe.[25][26] Temüjin's noble background made it easier for him, later in life, to solicit help from and eventually consolidate the other Mongol tribes.[27]
Quote :
For the next several years, the family lived in poverty, surviving mostly on wild fruits, ox carcasses, marmots, and other small game killed by Temüjin and his brothers.[32] During this time, Temüjin's mother Hoelun taught him about Mongol politics, including the lack of unity between the different and the need for arranged marriages to solidify temporary alliances and strong alliances to ensure utlimately ensure the stability of Mongolia

Oh wait, they came from the ruling class and had ruling class upbringing. Oops.
Though funny thing:
Elliot Rodger wanted to be a writer but considered his chances to be miniscule. But his calculation ignored his show business father. Perhaps he could have succeeded with the power of nepotism?

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Real-Life

Real-Life

PostSubject: Re: The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought.   The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 9:14 am

Watcher wrote:
Real-Life wrote:
They also happened to have something that school shooters didn't have:
Quote :
Napoleon's father, Carlo Buonaparte, was Corsica's representative to the court of Louis XVI.
Quote :
Temüjin was born the first son of Hoelun, second wife of his father Yesügei, who was the chief of the Borjigin clan in the nomadic Khamag Mongol confederation,[19] nephew to Ambaghai and Hotula Khan,[20][21] and an ally of Toghrul of the Keraite tribe.[22] Temüjin was related on his father's side to Khabul Khan, Ambaghai, and Hotula Khan, who had headed the Khamag Mongol confederation and were descendants of Bodonchar Munkhag (c. 900),[23][24] while his mother Hoelun was from the Olkhunut sub-lineage of the Khongirad tribe.[25][26] Temüjin's noble background made it easier for him, later in life, to solicit help from and eventually consolidate the other Mongol tribes.[27]
Quote :
For the next several years, the family lived in poverty, surviving mostly on wild fruits, ox carcasses, marmots, and other small game killed by Temüjin and his brothers.[32] During this time, Temüjin's mother Hoelun taught him about Mongol politics, including the lack of unity between the different and the need for arranged marriages to solidify temporary alliances and strong alliances to ensure utlimately ensure the stability of Mongolia

Oh wait, they came from the ruling class and had ruling class upbringing. Oops.
Though funny thing:
Elliot Rodger wanted to be a writer but considered his chances to be miniscule. But his calculation ignored his show business father. Perhaps he could have succeeded with the power of nepotism?
the issue of school shootings is the result of distorted existential thinking. Darkness and morbidity in addition to melancholy are realistically not bad, but they are the basis of everything that exists. the big problem is in accomplishing things that will lead nowhere. no one can help but assume that Elliot also made a big mistake with that shooting. he could have used his knowledge to transcend his state. but fate willed it to be so. I wish he were alive now physically. his death simply ended in an existential void. Suicide after doing anything makes it completely meaningless. even if I accept the idea of ​​school shooters and terrorists, it is literally an escapism that creates a true nihilism.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 98362
Forum Reputation : 3050

PostSubject: Re: The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought.   The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 12:02 pm

Real-Life wrote:
Suicide after doing anything makes it completely meaningless.

This is so utterly and blatantly false that it borders on outright delusion. Since you cited Dylann Roof, Elliot Roger, and Pekka Auvinen (while incorrectly claiming Roof killed himself) I'll use these three examples to prove you are objectively wrong. Each of these three caused at least one person to accept their worldview and commit an attack (Payton Gendron, Alek Minissan, and Matti Saari respectively), demonstrating that the actions of these three people had some significance outside the impact of their own attacks. Your world view is warped and based on false premises.

dharmickommando likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought.   The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 10:12 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Real-Life wrote:
Suicide after doing anything makes it completely meaningless.

This is so utterly and blatantly false that it borders on outright delusion. Since you cited Dylann Roof, Elliot Roger, and Pekka Auvinen (while incorrectly claiming Roof killed himself) I'll use these three examples to prove you are objectively wrong. Each of these three caused at least one person to accept their worldview and commit an attack (Payton Gendron, Alek Minissan, and Matti Saari respectively), demonstrating that the actions of these three people had some significance outside the impact of their own attacks. Your world view is warped and based on false premises.
Well, technically speaking if you die everything becomes prehistory since you're not around to evaluate it any more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought.   The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cause of many massacres is the folly of revolutionary thought.
Page 1 of 1