Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't need to kill humans to become a monster. I am already one.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Real-Life

Real-Life

Contribution Points : 7890
Forum Reputation : 0

I don't need to kill humans to become a monster. I am already one. Empty
PostSubject: I don't need to kill humans to become a monster. I am already one.   I don't need to kill humans to become a monster. I am already one. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 10:14 am

I see that this vengeful morbidity also has its origins in the will for the monstrosity, the will for the dangerous, the will for what is not allowed. of course this is ignorance. We live in a blood-soaked world where a single movement is smeared with stains. it cannot be said that humanity as well as other animals do not have such a nature. from the moment it is understood that we are monsters by nature, the world really becomes more palatable and, at the same time, understandable. and better: Exciting.

QuestionMark dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amokauliflower

Amokauliflower

Contribution Points : 8115
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: I don't need to kill humans to become a monster. I am already one.   I don't need to kill humans to become a monster. I am already one. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 12:07 pm

pov you're 15 years old and nobody cares about your """""profound""""" realisation that organism cause suffering in other organism  Crying or Very sad oh no boo hoo that's never occurred to anyone else before

QuestionMark, Watcher and dharmickommando like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 98362
Forum Reputation : 3050

PostSubject: Re: I don't need to kill humans to become a monster. I am already one.   I don't need to kill humans to become a monster. I am already one. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 12:23 pm

Amokauliflower wrote:
pov you're 15 years old and nobody cares about your """""profound""""" realisation that organism cause suffering in other organism  Crying or Very sad oh no boo hoo that's never occurred to anyone else before

I thought he was a minor too but in another thread he claims to have been out of high school for two years now, which makes these posts doubly embarrassing if true.

Amokauliflower and dharmickommando like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't need to kill humans to become a monster. I am already one.   I don't need to kill humans to become a monster. I am already one. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't need to kill humans to become a monster. I am already one.
Page 1 of 1