Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Harassment on the forum.

Go down 
+3
sororityalpha
tfsa47090
Jenn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120931
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:21 am

To the person (we know exactly who you are) that has sent me 56 abuse complaints in the last 13 months (which are all saved with the IP addresses you used from hidemyass to send them), has signed up to my forum with the username "Kat5995" and has harassed my forum excessively for the past year, you have sent me your last harassing message. I have contacted your internet service provider with your real IP address, I have contacted your local police department and my local police department with your real IP address and your Facebook account and I have contacted 'hidemyass' about you using their service to harass this forum. I have also reported your IP address to every single black list that I could find.

It is very pathetic that you have nothing better to do with your life than worry about Ivan and I and our forum. Seriously, it is getting beyond the point of pathetic. It is getting to the point where I think you may actually need mental help for being so obsessed with 2 people on the internet you have never even met, don't even know and who have wanted nothing to do with you or your friends or Shocked Beyond Belief for nearly 2 years now.

Shocked Beyond Belief closed down over a year ago after it was destroyed by a bunch of people who thought they were better than everyone else, made fun of a lot of the members on there by bullying them for their thoughts on Columbine and so many people have said just how uncomfortable they felt on SBB. This was going on 2 years ago now, seriously get over it. I seriously wonder to myself why you are so obsessed with what is going on with Ivan's and my relationship and our forum. All you are doing is proving exactly what I just said about a lot of the regular members from SBB.

I imagine you will continue to prove to everyone just how obsessed you are by continuing to harass my forum and every single time I receive anything from you, I will report it. Your lame attempts to try and get me to close down my forum will not work. You do not intimidate me, you do not scare me and I do not feel threatened by you. I know that this is what you are hoping for, but it will not work. And all the lies and bullshit you try to make up and harass me with are nothing more than a laugh at how sad and obsessed you seriously are.

Here is a screen shot of the 56 abuse complaints that came from this SBB member over the past year and this is just the first page of it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Online
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120931
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:34 am

Page 2 of harassing "abuse complaints". These are ALL lies and false accusations about posts and the over all content posted by the members of this forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
Online
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120931
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:35 am

Page 3 of harassing "abuse complaints". These are ALL lies and false accusations about posts and the over all content posted by the members of this forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
Online
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120931
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:36 am

Page 4 of harassing "abuse complaints". These are ALL lies and false accusations about posts and the over all content posted by the members of this forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
Online
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120931
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:37 am

Page 5 of harassing "abuse complaints". These are ALL lies and false accusations about posts and the over all content posted by the members of this forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
Online
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120931
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:39 am

Page 6 of harassing "abuse complaints". These are ALL lies and false accusations about posts and the over all content posted by the members of this forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
Online
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120931
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:43 am

And finally, page 7. As you can see, members from SBB have been harassing this forum with lies and utter trash since not long after this forum had opened up. They are STILL at it to this very day trying to get Ivan and I to shut this forum down. Anyone who is an active member on this forum would know these accusations of abuse about the content of this forum are absurd and that all of the members here have always been, for the most part, very good at following the rules when they make a post.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Online
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor



Posts : 944
Contribution Points : 103138
Forum Reputation : 91
Join date : 2013-03-18

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:29 am

LOL 

"sexual and/or pornographic content".

Yeah, you just LOVE when people post that sort of thing here, don't you?  Rolling Eyes 

A thread that was potentially bordering on such themes was removed for a time and caused an uproar, and after consideration and assurance that it wouldn't venture into such discussion or contain such content, the thread was re-instated.

What a joke.

I also hope that others who derive deranged pleasure from engaging in stalking, harassing, and passive-aggressive threatening behavior toward ANYONE affiliated with this forum (including harassment that is OFF of this forum) use their brains for once and take heed of this message and the actions that ARE being taken.

I've encountered some clueless dumbshits who condescendingly mock the idea that things of this nature can be done when it has been mentioned to them. Trust me, these actions CAN be taken.

Most are not as anonymous as they'd like to believe.

Hidemyass does NOT "hide" your IP. It provides another IP that masks, or sort of "carries" your IP so that you can view a site that might have been blocked from you, due to an IP ban, or parental/educational/workplace controls. The site you end up visiting can see both the hidemyass IP and YOUR IP. It does NOT change your IP.

*For future reference, particularly in the case of "cross-community" harassment: the majority of the IP trackers that are allowed for use on tumblr CAN see the IPs and the locations (and sometimes your blog urls if you're stupid enough to go to someone else's url from your own url, or vice versa) of the people who visit pages which have such trackers installed. And bear in mind, not everyone who uses these trackers make it known. There are some providers that offer an "invisible" option, so you do NOT always know whether or not you're stalking a blog that has an IP tracker.

If anyone thinks they can harass forum members on tumblr, or if you have a history of harassing people on tumblr prior to this forum and are harboring the delusional notion that you might be able to continue it here, be well aware that tumblr IP tracker information can be compared with IP information from this forum. Jenn is the only one who can deal with the forum's end, but the point is that SHE CAN DO IT, and anyone who has IP information from trackers (or other means, like email) can give her said information for comparison. Don't waste your time trying to convince yourself otherwise. I know this for a fact, and I am sure other users know this, too.

If anyone even has a fleeting notion of behaving in this fashion, do yourself a favor and pull your heads out of your posteriors, guess again, and grow up.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120931
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:07 am

tfsa47090 wrote:
LOL 

"sexual and/or pornographic content".

Yeah, you just LOVE when people post that sort of thing here, don't you?  Rolling Eyes 

A thread that was potentially bordering on such themes was removed for a time and caused an uproar, and after consideration and assurance that it wouldn't venture into such discussion or contain such content, the thread was re-instated.

What a joke.

I also hope that others who derive deranged pleasure from engaging in stalking, harassing, and passive-aggressive threatening behavior toward ANYONE affiliated with this forum (including harassment that is OFF of this forum) use their brains for once and take heed of this message and the actions that ARE being taken.

I've encountered some clueless dumbshits who condescendingly mock the idea that things of this nature can be done when it has been mentioned to them. Trust me, these actions CAN be taken.

Most are not as anonymous as they'd like to believe.

Hidemyass does NOT "hide" your IP. It provides another IP that masks, or sort of "carries" your IP so that you can view a site that might have been blocked from you, due to an IP ban, or parental/educational/workplace controls. The site you end up visiting can see both the hidemyass IP and YOUR IP. It does NOT change your IP.

*For future reference, particularly in the case of "cross-community" harassment: the majority of the IP trackers that are allowed for use on tumblr CAN see the IPs and the locations (and sometimes your blog urls if you're stupid enough to go to someone else's url from your own url, or vice versa) of the people who visit pages which have such trackers installed. And bear in mind, not everyone who uses these trackers make it known. There are some providers that offer an "invisible" option, so you do NOT always know whether or not you're stalking a blog that has an IP tracker.

If anyone thinks they can harass forum members on tumblr, or if you have a history of harassing people on tumblr prior to this forum and are harboring the delusional notion that you might be able to continue it here, be well aware that tumblr IP tracker information can be compared with IP information from this forum. Jenn is the only one who can deal with the forum's end, but the point is that SHE CAN DO IT, and anyone who has IP information from trackers (or other means, like email) can give her said information for comparison. Don't waste your time trying to convince yourself otherwise. I know this for a fact, and I am sure other users know this, too.

If anyone even has a fleeting notion of behaving in this fashion, do yourself a favor and pull your heads out of your posteriors, guess again, and grow up.

This is a total of about 85 abuse complaints in the past year. This is way beyond harassing. This is now at the point where I've had no choice but to take action by contacting people. I've been in contact with their service provider and their local police department. I have also contacted my police department (which was advised by their police department) and I will be going down there this afternoon with a copy of all the abuse complaints, screenshots, photos and every single IP address they've used including the ones from hidemyass as well as their real IP address which they stupidly used during their early days of harassing the forum. I have also been in contact with hidemyass as well as Forumotion. And you are absolutely right when you say that hidemyass only masks their IP address and that their real IP address is still view-able. The person I spoke to at hidemyass informed me of this very same thing just a few hours ago. I've gathered a list of over 50 IP addresses they have used via hidemyass and will be contacting them again later today after I get back from the police station.

If they continue to do this, I will continue to report everything they send me and I will even press charges if it comes to that. Enough is enough and I will not tolerate this a moment longer.
Back to top Go down
Online
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2922
Contribution Points : 126149
Forum Reputation : 1001
Join date : 2013-03-22

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:39 pm

I am sorry to hear about this Jenn

I have been around the many Columbine Forums and this forum is really the only one that is currently active. Jenn has done & is still doing a great job at running this forum. I do appreciate that it is still open.

After spending many years researching Columbine, I took a break for a month, however, I decided to come back and stick around the forum. From time to time, I still do enjoy researching Columbine.

Once again, thank you Jenn for keeping this place afloat.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120931
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:07 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
I am sorry to hear about this Jenn

I have been around the many Columbine Forums and this forum is really the only one that is currently active. Jenn has done & is still doing a great job at running this forum. I do appreciate that it is still open.

After spending many years researching Columbine, I took a break for a month, however, I decided to come back and stick around the forum. From time to time, I still do enjoy researching Columbine.

Once again, thank you Jenn for keeping this place afloat.

Thank you for that, I appreciate it. This harassment is nothing more than a lame attempt at trying to get Ivan and I to feel threatened and intimidated by them so that we will close our forum down. They feel safe and secure because they have been harassing us through hidemyass and Google proxies, but they aren't. A proxy only masks your IP address. The proxy service provider has their real IP addresses and I filed a complaint with them today on every single proxy address they have used. I have also gone to the police station today and filed a complaint. The sheriff told me that they are going to forward my complaint to their local police station and if they feel this harassment is bad enough then they will get a warrant so that their internet service provider will have to give them their personal information so that I can file an actual complaint for harassment, slander and threats on them. I have also called a lawyer who told me that this kind of online harassment is indeed illegal and that I can press charges against them. And the good news is, I have every single proxy address they have used, so if there is more than one of them harassing us, we will be able to get all of their real IP addresses through the proxy service provider.

In the meantime, nothing will be changing on the forum. We will not be closing it down or blocking off the sections that are available to the public. I have decided to let everyone here know about this because not only is this harassment towards Ivan and I, but it is harassment towards the whole forum because they are sending in false abuse complaints saying that the members of this forum are posting inappropriate things. And everyone here knows that is a lie.
Back to top Go down
Online
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor



Posts : 944
Contribution Points : 103138
Forum Reputation : 91
Join date : 2013-03-18

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Jenn, I'm thrilled to know you've taken every measure available.
And just so everyone knows, there is at least one IP tracker that shows you BOTH the hidemyass IP mask, as well as the real IP.

I have viewed this with my own eyes a number of times, and I tested it myself to be certain. I masked my own IP with the free hidemyass option, and visited my own blog and when I checked the visitors list, I saw the hidemyass IP and my own IP that it was masking.

AGAIN, the free service hidemyass offers is intended for use concerning bypassing a block of some kind, it does NOT change your IP.

I wish you could install something like that on this forum, Jenn. But the hidemyass representatives are obviously able to handle this themselves.



While this only applies to the United States, here is a list of Cyberstalking and Cyberharassment Laws.




I entirely agree with everything you have said, sororityalpha.

And I am very happy that you have decided to stay here and visit now and again.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120931
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:51 am

tfsa47090 wrote:
Jenn, I'm thrilled to know you've taken every measure available.
And just so everyone knows, there is at least one IP tracker that shows you BOTH the hidemyass IP mask, as well as the real IP.

I have viewed this with my own eyes a number of times, and I tested it myself to be certain. I masked my own IP with the free hidemyass option, and visited my own blog and when I checked the visitors list, I saw the hidemyass IP and my own IP that it was masking.

AGAIN, the free service hidemyass offers is intended for use concerning bypassing a block of some kind, it does NOT change your IP.

I wish you could install something like that on this forum, Jenn. But the hidemyass representatives are obviously able to handle this themselves.



While this only applies to the United States, here is a list of Cyberstalking and Cyberharassment Laws.




I entirely agree with everything you have said, sororityalpha.

And I am very happy that you have decided to stay here and visit now and again.

The forum does come with an IP tracker but it isn't that great and just gives you the general information (the address, host and where the IP is coming in from, I.E; the city/state). However, there is another tracker that I use that gives me much more detailed information. It tells me the IP address, host, location, the type of service the user has and it has one more awesome detail on it, it tells me whether or not the IP address is coming through with a proxy server and it tells me which proxy service the user is accessing. So if the IP is coming through with hidemyass it will say "Confirmed proxy server hidemyass" or it will say "Confirmed proxy server Google Proxy".

I have contacted Forumotion asking them if there is a similar proxy server to the one they use on Tumblr that I can use here because you do not have to use the one that comes with the forum. You can use any proxy tracker that you want. And another great thing about Forumotion is, even if they are viewing the forum as a 'guest', which is what these people are doing, I still have their IP address and even if they close the hidemyass window they are using, they still remain on the guest list for a great deal of time after.

And oh yes, I am doing everything I can to stop the harassment and threats. And they have sent in MANY threats saying things such as they will post private pictures and private information if I don't remove the Miscellaneous section and other similar things of that nature. That is usually what they try to blackmail me with, posting personal information or stupid photoshopped photos they made of Ivan and I if I don't do what they are demanding. One time they sent me an abuse complaint that said "You better protect your forum, Jenn" and one person who was a banned member from this forum sent me an email saying that he is "watching me" and that I better "watch out before something bad happens". And these types of threats are most certainly illegal and I have every bit of it saved. I mentioned that I spoke to a lawyer on the phone today and I will be going to his office on the 7th to show him everything I took to the police station today and if he feels it is enough, I intend on pressing charges. I've had enough.
Back to top Go down
Online
gutenfxckintag




Posts : 67
Contribution Points : 94704
Forum Reputation : 8
Join date : 2014-03-08

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:23 am

why would someone try to get this forum shut down?
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor



Posts : 944
Contribution Points : 103138
Forum Reputation : 91
Join date : 2013-03-18

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:50 am

gutenfxckintag wrote:
why would someone try to get this forum shut down?

Because they are jealous that it is still in existence, and that it is essentially the only one that is still active. (I personally believe one of the reasons for the success is due to the fact that certain behaviors and information exchange are prohibited and/or can only occur in a respectful manner when they are allowed).

Because some people sincerely have nothing better to do with their lives.
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat




Posts : 409
Contribution Points : 97154
Forum Reputation : 24
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 29
Location : A dark hole from the universe

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:26 am

This is really sad and upset me how the people can be so mean and stupid and just dont live and let live, I wasnt in the old.forum but from what I saw before there, I can say that Jenn is doing a great job with this one and doesnt really deserve all this threads and harassment. I also appreciate that this forum is still active and that most of the members try to follow the rules because it makes a very comfortable place and compare to other forums where Ive been, this is the best. I hope that the police can help you Jenn and that this people will stop because is not very nice come and see that something like this was happening to the forum.

_________________
The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120931
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:46 pm

tfsa47090 wrote:
gutenfxckintag wrote:
why would someone try to get this forum shut down?

Because they are jealous that it is still in existence, and that it is essentially the only one that is still active. (I personally believe one of the reasons for the success is due to the fact that certain behaviors and information exchange are prohibited and/or can only occur in a respectful manner when they are allowed).

Because some people sincerely have nothing better to do with their lives.

I agree with you but isn't it kind of silly for them to be jealous? Uh, Ivan and I opened this forum up because they decided (after only 6 months) that they didn't want to bother with the place anymore and completely shut it down (after they promised Danny they would take care of his place). It isn't like we opened up this forum to be a rival forum. That forum no longer existed when we opened this one up and we did it so that all the members they screwed over by shutting it down could still have a place to discuss Columbine. I really don't see the purpose in harassing me for 13 months just because I opened up a forum after they ruined the other one. But like you said, some people have nothing better to do with their lives, which is apparently the case in this situation.

Mj2beat wrote:
This is really sad and upset me how the people can be so mean and stupid and just dont live and let live, I wasnt in the old.forum but from what I saw before there, I can say that Jenn is doing a great job with this one and doesnt really deserve all this threads and harassment. I also appreciate that this forum is still active and that most of the members try to follow the rules because it makes a very comfortable place and compare to other forums where Ive been, this is the best. I hope that the police can help you Jenn and that this people will stop because is not very nice come and see that something like this was happening to the forum.

Thank you, I appreciate that. I am glad you enjoy the forum and you are happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Online
Wideawake

Wideawake


Posts : 320
Contribution Points : 103876
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-20
Location : US

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Jenn wrote:
I agree with you but isn't it kind of silly for them to be jealous? Uh, Ivan and I opened this forum up because they decided (after only 6 months) that they didn't want to bother with the place anymore and completely shut it down (after they promised Danny they would take care of his place). It isn't like we opened up this forum to be a rival forum. That forum no longer existed when we opened this one up and we did it so that all the members they screwed over by shutting it down could still have a place to discuss Columbine. I really don't see the purpose in harassing me for 13 months just because I opened up a forum after they ruined the other one. But like you said, some people have nothing better to do with their lives, which is apparently the case in this situation.

Even if the prior forum was still open, I think they would have lost a lot of members to your forum, Jenn. People there were rude and hateful, and I personally only posted a couple of times before deciding to just lurk, due to the mean responses I received. I think it's great that you are taking a stand and going to the police about this. You don't deserve the harassment. You do a great job running the forum. Thanks for doing it!
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120931
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:53 pm

Wideawake wrote:
Jenn wrote:
I agree with you but isn't it kind of silly for them to be jealous? Uh, Ivan and I opened this forum up because they decided (after only 6 months) that they didn't want to bother with the place anymore and completely shut it down (after they promised Danny they would take care of his place). It isn't like we opened up this forum to be a rival forum. That forum no longer existed when we opened this one up and we did it so that all the members they screwed over by shutting it down could still have a place to discuss Columbine. I really don't see the purpose in harassing me for 13 months just because I opened up a forum after they ruined the other one. But like you said, some people have nothing better to do with their lives, which is apparently the case in this situation.

Even if the prior forum was still open, I think they would have lost a lot of members to your forum, Jenn. People there were rude and hateful, and I personally only posted a couple of times before deciding to just lurk, due to the mean responses I received. I think it's great that you are taking a stand and going to the police about this. You don't deserve the harassment. You do a great job running the forum. Thanks for doing it!

Thank you, I appreciate that and you're very welcome. And yes, a lot of people have told me the same thing about the old forum. By the time that place closed down the only people actively posting were the ones that were in tight with the Admin. For the most part, they made everyone else who wasn't in that group feel uncomfortable, like they couldn't post or if they did post they'd receive harsh criticism or were mocked.

And yes, everyone I have spoken to, including the police here, the police there and several different places on the internet have all be very helpful to me.
Back to top Go down
Online
Guest
Guest




Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:39 pm

I think you do a really good job running the forum, Jenn and I am happy you are doing something about these people who have been stalking and bothering us for the past 2 years. This forum is way better than theirs ever was and I believe that they are jealous too and have nothing better to do with their lives than worry about us and our forum. Keep up the good work. I love you 
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120931
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Ivan wrote:
I think you do a really good job running the forum, Jenn and I am happy you are doing something about these people who have been stalking and bothering us for the past 2 years. This forum is way better than theirs ever was and I believe that they are jealous too and have nothing better to do with their lives than worry about us and our forum. Keep up the good work. I love you 

Sorry I didn't respond sooner but I just now seen this. Thank you, Devil, it means a lot to me every time you give me compliments. And thank you for helping me take care of the forum. I love you 

And also, thank you to both of our moderators, to Stephen who looked after the forum while I was away and to all the members who have made this forum a great place to be. I appreciate all of you. Very Happy

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
Online
TheFragile




Posts : 64
Contribution Points : 99134
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-15
Age : 34
Location : BCN

Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:38 pm

Sorry to read this.

Some people have nothing better to do.

_________________
"Night descends, could I have been a better person? If I could only do it all again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Harassment on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment on the forum.   Harassment on the forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Harassment on the forum.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Old forum and new forum members who committed mass murder (?)
» School harassment
» Columbine staff Rich Long and Tom Tonelli ignored sexual harassment by jock
» Smiggles on this forum?
» reb-vodka forum

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: