Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.

Go down 
+3
Bookish
OlOpgl
Real-Life
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Real-Life

Real-Life

Contribution Points : 28446
Forum Reputation : 0

The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Empty
PostSubject: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 5:47 pm

Guys, I was searching other media about Elliot like bitchute, tiktok and others. I know very well that Elliot was canonized by the incels, but what is currently taking place transcends that. only in bitchute, there are two girls who produce constant material about Elliot, instituting themselves as his girlfriends, including invoking him in their spiritual/ritualistic thinking, with altars and others. on the Incels.is forum, Elliot is more than a saint, he is a hero. I have no doubt that he is literally one of the most officially worshiped mass shooters of all.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OlOpgl

Contribution Points : 1235

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 9:41 am

Link?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 2044

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 10:21 am

I thought some incels didn’t like him because he had a girlfriend online the past or something, and that most incels don’t think what he did was cool or even okay. I listen to the incel podcast and many of them seem to go on that having a go about him. I don’t go on the forums myself though so I’m not sure what actually goes on there just what is said to.

Last edited by Bookish on Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Real-Life

Real-Life

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 10:26 am

OlOpgl wrote:
Link?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bookish

Bookish

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 10:32 am

Wow that is quite a lot to unpack. Sometimes I think women like her feel safe loving someone that can never reject or hurt them. I hope she is young and going through a dark phase. I can understand feeling these things, you can’t help who you fall for, but telling the internet is another. Some people seem to feel that you need to share every thought. Maybe she thinks other women will get in touch and they’ll have a little friendship group and she can feel part of something. If I was thinking this I would keep it to myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 15474
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 3:51 pm

Bookish wrote:
 I listen to the incel podcast 
what podcast?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bookish

Bookish

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 4:00 pm

humanity is overrated wrote:
Bookish wrote:
what podcast?
This one. She interviews various people about the movement so there’s a good mix of opinions and ideas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 5:00 pm

Bookish wrote:
Bookish wrote:
what podcast?
This one. She interviews various people about the movement so there’s a good mix of opinions and ideas.
THANKS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bookish

Bookish

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 6:37 pm

Bookish wrote:
Bookish wrote:
what podcast?
THANKS
You’re welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Real-Life

Real-Life

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 10:54 pm

Bookish wrote:
Wow that is quite a lot to unpack. Sometimes I think women like her feel safe loving someone that can never reject or hurt them. I hope she is young and going through a dark phase. I can understand feeling these things, you can’t help who you fall for, but telling the internet is another. Some people seem to feel that you need to share every thought. Maybe she thinks other women will get in touch and they’ll have a little friendship group and she can feel part of something. If I was thinking this I would keep it to myself.
we are talking about something different. she has been doing this for over 6 years. apparently practices ritualistic spirituality. maybe she believes in a spiritual connection she has with Elliot. in other places I've seen people wanting to found a religion out of Elliot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
22:22

22:22

Contribution Points : 7304
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 2:04 am

woahhh dude, it's not a meme war... it's not an info war... it's a SPIRITUAL war  affraid  we must exorcise this foul spirit from haunting our fragile collective minds

Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 27751
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 7:18 am

Not all incels see Elliot as a saint, many have a hatred against him because he killed Ricels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Real-Life

Real-Life

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 3:18 pm

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Not all incels see Elliot as a saint, many have a hatred against him because he killed Ricels.
about the girl: apparently she is a wicca or at least a practitioner of some kind of spirituality as she said that Elliot is her spiritual soul mate. about the incels and Elliot: of course not everyone agrees with the canonization, but in the forums they do, being even a reason to exclude them if they criticize it. an example on a forum is Incels.is. About religion: I saw an article in this same forum of people wishing to transform elliot into an Egregora, an occult concept of energy generated by a group, manifested in paranormal phenomena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

Contribution Points : 8712
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 3:13 am

I remember wanting to talk with other incels about the problem of people being deprived of mental health and careers and relationships by the society on mass scale through abusive families and toxic schools and being surprised that mentalcels are now a minority and almost have looks as the main problem and are full of self-hatred.

Like when I first encountered the incel phenomena the poster boy incel would be a good looking mentalcel and I thought that generally lots of people are more similar to ER.

I think that Elliot Rodger was a natural celebrity. He was good looking and a captivating writer. His videos were very pleasant to watch.

One thing that struck me about his manifesto is how little guidance from his father he received. Like all I remember is him giving him a Secret which is insane.

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Makes sense. He killed modern posterboys for inceldom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 12:10 pm

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
WTF is a 'Ricel'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bookish

Bookish

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 2:25 pm

Rice-cel usually refers to east Asians who identify as incel. Southern ones are called curry-cel if I remember rightly. I’m not an incel or on the boards or anything so someone on there probably knows better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

Contribution Points : 8712
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 4:40 pm

Bookish wrote:
I think it may also be because his story is captivating and they got to know him from his writing and videos while ordinarily he would be just another guy they never talked to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bookish

Bookish

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 5:02 pm

Watcher wrote:

I think it may also be because his story is captivating and they got to know him from his writing and videos while ordinarily he would be just another guy they never talked to.
Very true. Kind of like how people admire lots of sports stars, musicians, actors etc because their work makes them feel very real and close to people. It makes it easier for the obsession and fantasising to see them in action even if they haven’t met them in real life, the action maybe feels like real life to those sort of people. Just speculating like. If anyone here has experience that is different maybe they could share it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.   The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cult of Elliot Rodger That Spread Over the Internet.
Page 1 of 1