Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation)

Go down 
+2
symbolz
Vendex64
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendex64

Vendex64

Contribution Points : 18592
Forum Reputation : 0

Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation) Empty
PostSubject: Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation)   Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 5:33 am

Does anyone know where the Columbine basement tapes that got recreated are? Did they get deleted? Has the video been re-uploaded by somebody else?
Back to top Go down
symbolz

symbolz

Contribution Points : 17504
Forum Reputation : 127

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation)   Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 8:31 am

I had a link saved to the re-enactment video that worked as of two months ago, but I just tried it and the video has been set to private.

symbolz

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation)   Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 8:54 am

Oops, I found it in the Wayback Machine. Here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit: I tried to screen-record it so that it wouldn't be lost, but the audio gets funky and cuts out halfway through, I tried to do it twice and it happened both times. The audio on the Youtube video is fine, but for some reason it cuts out on my screen-recorded version. I'll try again another time. Does anyone else have it downloaded?

Vendex64 likes this post

Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24165
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation)   Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 5:34 pm

Wow YouTube removed it
Back to top Go down
symbolz

symbolz

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation)   Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 7:12 pm

BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
Wow YouTube removed it

It says the video is private; I think that means the OP restricted it, not Youtube. The channel doesn't come up anymore when you search it in the search bar, either. And the tumblr account has been gone since 2019. I wonder why they deleted everything!

Contribution Points : 64996

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation)   Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2022 8:02 am

symbolz wrote:
BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
Wow YouTube removed it

It says the video is private; I think that means the OP restricted it, not Youtube. The channel doesn't come up anymore when you search it in the search bar, either.  And the tumblr account has been gone since 2019.  I wonder why they deleted everything!

Chances are they didn't delete their Tumblr content, Tumblr did it for them. I had a Tumblr where I interpreted certain parts of Sue Klebold's book with my opinions and my account was deleted. If you have true crime stuff, you're gone.
Back to top Go down
symbolz

symbolz

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation)   Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2022 8:35 am

That’s certainly possible. The account was up for a few years though and didn’t break any terms of service, as far as I know. I would think that if the site deleted it or people mass reported it, it would have been earlier. Same for the youtube channel. I guess we’ll never know.

That’s really too bad about your tumblr— were you able to save any of your entries? That sounds interesting.

Contribution Points : 29025

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation)   Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 9:42 pm

That's why I downloaded it as soon as I found it. You can never count on that stuff staying up for long.

HERE IT IS: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Xtina and symbolz like this post

Back to top Go down
symbolz

symbolz

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation)   Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 10:14 pm

Thanks, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35592
Forum Reputation : 244

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation)   Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2022 5:01 am

I haven't seen this, thanks for posting!

Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35592
Forum Reputation : 244

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation)   Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2022 6:25 am

Nah couldn't get into that it's pretty bad imo. The acting is way off and why does Dylan sound so weird. I know it's not meant to be great but i saw it better in my mind reading the transcripts.

symbolz

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation)   Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2022 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], yeah, I feel the same way. I see it in my mind way differently than how it was acted out. I’m just a media/document hoarder who wants to have access to everything possible, lol.

Xtina likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation)   Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine Basement Tapes (Recreation)
Page 1 of 1