Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thread about Pekka

Go down 
+16
buffalobill91
unhingedbullet
NEXT STEP UP
scythezoid
LPorter101
ZAVANZK
Bookish
kittycat
Fedz-Manz
Helianthus
Drum$tick
Rosie1756
ColaEnthusiast
Pekka
Wanderer
Engel
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 44196
Forum Reputation : 200

Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 4:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] friend, you were right that Pekka was patriarchal. however, it is important to point out that the patriarchy that Pekka followed was the classical patriarchy and not the false modern patriarchy. forgive me for having a debate with you. If you want, we can talk more in depth about this.

Tropical likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 4:44 am

Pekka wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] friend, you were right that Pekka was patriarchal.  however, it is important to point out that the patriarchy that Pekka followed was the classical patriarchy and not the false modern patriarchy.  forgive me for having a debate with you.  If you want, we can talk more in depth about this.

the patriarchy of the last 2000 years, considered modern in comparison to human history, is totally corrupt in perceptions about social nature. of course, not all peoples who were patriarchal held such a view. example of this were the Nordics, the North American peoples, the Spartan people, and some peoples from Asia and Africa.

Tropical likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 5:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 5:40 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 5:42 am

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nama3faux

nama3faux

Contribution Points : 3945
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 8:12 am

this channel made a doc on Pekka [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the same channel made a documentary on william atchison and jeff weise, ill link them below.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jeff
William
anyway, back on topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tropical likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15182
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 8:21 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sturmengel

Sturmengel

Contribution Points : 9854

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 8:41 am

Pekka wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] friend, you were right that Pekka was patriarchal.  however, it is important to point out that the patriarchy that Pekka followed was the classical patriarchy and not the false modern patriarchy.  forgive me for having a debate with you.  If you want, we can talk more in depth about this.
What’s the difference between the classical and modern one, friend?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sturmengel

Sturmengel

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 11:30 am

nama3faux wrote:
this channel made a doc on Pekka [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the same channel made a documentary on william atchison and jeff weise, ill link them below.
Jeff
William
anyway, back on topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I like this Channel. I feel like it's much more original then most others.

nama3faux likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 4:59 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
Pekka wrote:

the values. classical patriarchy is based on a realistic view of the sexual-social natures of human beings. classical patriarchy, for example, never subjugated women as inferior, but rather placed them within certain functions within their nature. just see that in all the peoples that women were developed at that time, they were patriarchal like the city state of sparta. modern patriarchy is a usurpation of the old, born out of a misguided desire to manipulate women and men alike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sturmengel

Sturmengel

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 5:26 pm

Pekka wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Pekka wrote:

the values.  classical patriarchy is based on a realistic view of the sexual-social natures of human beings.  classical patriarchy, for example, never subjugated women as inferior, but rather placed them within certain functions within their nature.  just see that in all the peoples that women were developed at that time, they were patriarchal like the city state of sparta.  modern patriarchy is a usurpation of the old, born out of a misguided desire to manipulate women and men alike.
I think I got you. If you mean the modern degenerate materialist patriarchy
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sturmengel

Sturmengel

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 7:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do you know wich Books Pekka had read excluding those stated on his YouTube acc?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 9:45 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Pekka wrote:

the values.  classical patriarchy is based on a realistic view of the sexual-social natures of human beings.  classical patriarchy, for example, never subjugated women as inferior, but rather placed them within certain functions within their nature.  just see that in all the peoples that women were developed at that time, they were patriarchal like the city state of sparta.  modern patriarchy is a usurpation of the old, born out of a misguided desire to manipulate women and men alike.
I think I got you. If you mean the modern degenerate materialist patriarchy

Classical patriarchy emerged in response to the total dominance of matriarchy in the Neolithic period, where women were considered to spontaneously generate children, making them superhuman beings. women and their values ​​dominated the tribes and societies of the time, which caused equality and lack of realism and hierarchy, accompanied by a materialistic spirituality, with deities representing mother earth as the commanders of the pantheon. it was the Indo-European man who, through technological advancement and formation of patriarchal values: Hierarchy, inequality, hunting, violence, transcendence, inequality, who defeated civilizations of matriarchal origin, bringing and generating countless cultures such as the Vedic, where hierarchical male leaders , just as concepts like heaven and the underworld existed. classical patriarchy consists of a series of values ​​linked to common human experience and its full acceptance. things like Mannerbund, Hierarchy, Inequality, transcendence, violence and others are the supreme parameters of the primary and classic form of Patriarchy. modern patriarchy, born at least 2800 years ago, is based purely on male desire corrupted by sexual depravity. that is why notions such as male supremacy begin to appear, something that is a poorly made copy and as evil as the female supremacy of the Neolithic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 9:46 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do you know wich Books Pekka had read excluding those stated on his YouTube acc?

I sent pictures of them here in the topic, see the previous pages. Linkola was the person who influenced Pekka the most, so to speak. not that what he wrote is a copy, but most certainly, Linkola's writings ignited in Pekka his destiny as an Unorthodox thinker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 9:49 pm

if you analyze Pekka's intellectualism, he is literally a classical patriarchal thinker. a modern representative of Indo-European man thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nama3faux

nama3faux

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 1:01 am

i find it interesting both Pekka and Saari were said to be schizotypal. i wonder if it was genetic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 1:35 am

nama3faux wrote:
i find it interesting both Pekka and Saari were said to be schizotypal. i wonder if it was genetic.

more social labeling. haha ha. however, don't compare Saari with Pekka

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 6:56 am

Matti Saari was just a copycat with no manifesto.

Ben dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sturmengel

Sturmengel

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 8:01 am

Pekka wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:

I sent pictures of them here in the topic, see the previous pages. Linkola was the person who influenced Pekka the most, so to speak. not that what he wrote is a copy, but most certainly, Linkola's writings ignited in Pekka his destiny as an Unorthodox thinker.
Yeah but it’s in Finish can you translate it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 22204

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 8:06 am

Rosie1756 wrote:
Matti Saari was just a copycat with no manifesto.

To be fair he was already planning his before Auvinens. Pekka only added fuel to his fire I would say

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

Blaze88 and Rosie1756 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kittycat

kittycat

Contribution Points : 90947
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 1:12 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:

Please do not believe anything she says.

The image of the books were NOT Pekka's books!

They were his parents books in their living room.

That image was taken from an interview the parents did a year after the attack. IIRC included in the image were books Why Kids Kill / Walking in Daniels shoes or similar types of shooting related books (I say similar because haven't the patience to look thru all her spam!)

The only books which could be seen in Pekka's room, apart from 100's of school text books, were on the shelves on the window-wall of his bedroom. These shelves can be seen in his Antichrist video. No doubt Pekka did read some of his parents books... but remember Pekka himself said he didn't agree with everything that Linkola said.

Also the report that she says I copied from... That report is nothing. It was a Government Commissioned report. (If you read the title and people involved in the commission you might understand better).

The Commission was set up 2 years! after the attack to suggest recommendations to prevent future school shootings, to suggest recommendations to improve social and school care and to suggest recommendations to improve emergency response.

I copied nothing from there and it's very strange that this girl copied and pasted a whole bumph about his gun. What? No doubt she'll be spamming her hardest to hide this message ;)

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sturmengel

Sturmengel

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 1:30 pm

kittycat wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:

That image was taken from an interview the parents did a year after the attack. IIRC included in the image were books Why Kids Kill / Walking in Daniels shoes or similar types of shooting related books (I say similar because haven't the patience to look thru all her spam!)

The only books which could be seen in Pekka's room, apart from 100's of school text books, were on the shelves on the window-wall of his bedroom. These shelves can be seen in his Antichrist video. No doubt Pekka did read some of his parents books... but remember Pekka himself said he didn't agree with everything that Linkola said.

Also the report that she says I copied from... That report is nothing. It was a Government Commissioned report. (If you read the title and people involved in the commission you might understand better).

The Commission was set up 2 years! after the attack to suggest recommendations to prevent future school shootings, to suggest recommendations to improve social and school care and to suggest recommendations to improve emergency response.

I copied nothing from there and it's very strange that this girl copied and pasted a whole bumph about his gun. What? No doubt she'll be spamming her hardest to hide this message ;)

Isn't Pekka (the user) male!?

scythezoid likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 5:53 pm

there are many books that I cited that are within the report itself as well.  but I'm not going to argue.  the topic has lots of data about Pekka friend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scythezoid

scythezoid

Contribution Points : 5044
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 5:05 am

Sturmengel wrote:
kittycat wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:

Isn't Pekka (the user) male!?
yep lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sturmengel

Sturmengel

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 8:50 am

[quote="Sturmengel"]
kittycat wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:

Yeah i believe you now I saw the post most of these Authors exept for Plato and Lincoln are Liberal/Leftist Politians, Journalists and Politians
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 5:10 pm

should see Pekka's videos regarding the philosophy he made. are all here in the topic. I don't want to keep repeating content.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 5:33 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 5:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 5:38 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sturmengel

Sturmengel

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 6:16 pm

Pekka wrote:
should see Pekka's videos regarding the philosophy he made.  are all here in the topic.  I don't want to keep repeating content.
I did actually
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
kittycat

kittycat

Contribution Points : 90947
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 6:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and now you've joined incels.is  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sturmengel

Sturmengel

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 7:01 pm

kittycat wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and now you've joined incels.is  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ok.
I found his account there too lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 9:25 pm

kittycat wrote:

it's good to know there's someone watching my steps. this is so exciting.

Tropical likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 22204

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 5:18 am

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nama3faux

nama3faux

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 4:36 pm

Pekka wrote:
nama3faux wrote:

more social labeling.  haha ha.  however, don't compare Saari with Pekka
i did compare them, they are both schizotypal shooters its comparable.

Tropical likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 1:49 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2023 7:47 pm

Sturmengel likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 9:52 pm

Anything that could be seen as a revolution against the system is a good thing, even if it just causes time to be wasted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 10:02 pm

Rosie1756 wrote:
Anything that could be seen as a revolution against the system is a good thing, even if it just causes time to be wasted.
nothing is useless when it comes to going against civilization

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 10:04 pm

Pekka wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:

Laying in bed after eating too much junk food at Christmas, I could never have imagined what would happen..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 10:43 pm

Rosie1756 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:

Laying in bed after eating too much junk food at Christmas, I could never have imagined what would happen..... Twisted Evil
doing what you want to the detriment of civilization is an important act. this can be done violently or peacefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 11:03 pm

we need a flag for Pekka

Fedz-Manz likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 11:10 pm

Pekka wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:

doing what you want to the detriment of civilization is an important act.  this can be done violently or peacefully.

Or somewhere in between..... Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 9916
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 11:12 pm

Pekka wrote:
we need a flag for Pekka
ok what would that look like?

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 9916
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 11:18 pm

Fedz-Manz wrote:
Pekka wrote:
we need a flag for Pekka
ok what would that look like?
Maybe the flag can have an old-skool YouTube look

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 11:52 pm

I think about using colors and some symbol, or a face with a halo like some people do. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 12:12 am

friends, what do you think of this flag idea?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread about Pekka   Thread about Pekka - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread about Pekka
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next